Crushed it!

DebbieH

Cathlete
Yah! WAY TO GOOOO Cathe!

I'm thinking Cycle Max today as I've worked my legs hard in class all week with Hi/Lo! So, CM will give me a hard, NON-IMPACT workout! :D

Nanbo

Cathlete
I'm on active recovery week from the 3 Month Transformation Rotation and plan on trying Yoga Max for the first time tonight! I LOVE Yoga Relax so I'm really looking forward to this!;)

susanzabo

Cathlete
I did Low Impact Challenge (the extreme premix) with an additional round of the combos, about 1 hour and 17 minutes! Feels AWESOME.

Now I am getting ready to do some yoga on my lunch hour. Thank goodness for telecommuting!

Susan

mbmundt

Cathlete
I did LIS Athletic Training this morning. Love, love this workout!! It has felt great getting back into my workouts after having been out of commission for a 1-1/2 weeks due to a pinched never in my back. It's been feeling great to gradually be getting back to Cathe's awesome workouts and sweating.

Thank you Cathe for all that you do for us. :)

Brenda

fargomom

Cathlete
I just did Lower Body Blast. First time doing it! I made it through the standing body work, about 45 minutes total. Fun-fun-fun! Can't wait to build up to being able to do the whole DVD!

Tonight I will probably head to the gym and do a little walking or light running on the treadmill.

Happy Friday everyone!

msmik

Cathlete
Today's my rest day. We are going to a concert. Buddy Holly, Big Bopper..(impersonators, of course!!)

Did Gym Style legs yesterday and I am feeling it today.

Been really enjoying the Gym Style series this past 3 weeks. Only did it once since I got it before this little run. Great series.

Kimberly

pjlippert

Cathlete
Athletic Training wiped me out today! I was gonna do Athletic Step but heard LIS AT calling my name.... :D So glad I listened!

Blizzard max is still working... already up to almost 30 inches of snow! Glad I can work & workout from home!

Happy Friday!

Pam

spyrosmom

Cathlete
Muscle Endurance for me! I had almost forgotten about this one, til someone on FB mentioned it a week or two ago. I was originally scheduled for Muscle Maxe (my very first weight workout - still love it) but decided to do ME instead. Those dang biceps get me every time!!! And I happen to love all the leg presses.

Nan

exercise-lover

Cathlete
I did Cardio SS then added parts of Turbo Barre to work UB and abs (also firewalker parts). It was a great combo. It took an hour and 20 minutes and my whole body feels worked out!

stephaniein29

Low Impact Circuit

Low Impact Circuit (aka, the green outfit in the woods video)

I dusted it off and realized that I forgotten how much fun it was! The push up segment is great. Plus, I love the Christopher Cross song routine ("walk walk turn...")!

What a great way to finish off a Friday!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.