CrossFire - WOW!

KellyG

Cathlete
I was just over on facebook and saw that Cathe had posted a clip from CrossFire! All I can say is WOW! I can't wait to try it!!!!!!!

Kelly:D

Let's just say I did a lot of swearing when I saw tuck jumps and plie jacks w/a blue firewalker :eek: :eek:.

Just to see what I'm in for, I'm doing 20 sec of plie jack w/the blue one today. I will probably downgrade to pink :eek:

Once again Cathe, you've raised the bar and some!!

Natasha

Looking Good!

pretty happy about those tuck jumps & plyos, & lunges xxx! truthfully I'll probably do those jumps without the bands first...:eek:

All of those firewalker exercises!!! OMG!!! Cathe really increased intensity once again!! I am so excited!!!! :eek:

Well if u noticed the blue they have on has a transparency color to it. Like light blue. The ones in pk are darker looking. It may be my eyes but it looks different. Its trannsparant even when there's no resistance to it. Just wondering.

Hi All! Thank you for your excitement. The workout is very easily modified by using no band or a less resitance based band (your three pack has easy pink, medium green, and hard blue). The three jacks with a tuck can easily be modified to just doing 4 jacks and no tuck (and without a band if you want to modify more). On other exercises you can use no weight or less jumping or squatting shallow vs deeply.... Endless options! Get ready to get on Fiyah!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.