CrossFire & TTM Results

horsing around

Cathlete
I've only had a chance to do these workouts several times, but I'm already starting to notice that my legs are toning up nicely. I love these new workouts, but seeing results so quickly is very motivating. :D

Is anyone else noticing any differences in their body?

Lisa

If I can motivate, I'm planning on trying TTM today for the first time. Did CF yesterday (also for the first time) and I have to say that my reaction after the workout was that I felt like a 15 year old. I was skipping and jumping everywhere! I haven't had a workout result like that in over 20 years. Kudos, Cathe!!!

I'd like to hear about results too.
I'm currently doing the July 2012 rotation. Yowzer! Big change for me after doing a rotation focusing on functional fitness.
I have the same post work out energy as was described in the last post. My husband said it is analogous to a runner's high.
I noticed this time around with Crossfire I did every jack push-up with perfect form. I'm sure that was from functional training bc before that rotation I had trouble keeping good form in my core area doing those push-ups in LIS and Crossfire.
I love these new workouts.

I use the premixes before and after workouts.....usually as a warm-up....my cardio endurance has greatly improved

I'm currently doing the July 2012 rotation. Yowzer! Big change for me after doing a rotation focusing on functional fitness.
I have the same post work out energy as was described in the last post. My husband said it is analogous to a runner's high.
I noticed this time around with Crossfire I did every jack push-up with perfect form. I'm sure that was from functional training bc before that rotation I had trouble keeping good form in my core area doing those push-ups in LIS and Crossfire.

Is there a functional fitness rotation? I didnt see it.

I've only had a chance to do these workouts several times, but I'm already starting to notice that my legs are toning up nicely. I love these new workouts, but seeing results so quickly is very motivating. :D

Lisa
Yes, Lisa! :D I had elbow surgery recently, so I am using many LIS DVD's, TTM and CRF, and am experiencing some incredible DOMS. I am doing the Extreme premixes and loving them! :eek: I keep telling myself, "oh it's just another 10 or 15 minutes, so...." :eek: ;)

Is there a functional fitness rotation? I didnt see it.

Not with Cathe. Since she didn't post a November rotation I took the opportunity to use my ff DVDs. I made up my own rotation. 2 of the ff workouts were HiiT mixed with functional moves. It was a nice change and fun, but I missed Cathe.

I'm doing the July 2012 rotation and will finish next Weds. I just noticed yesterday that my shoulders are showing definition where I didn't know I had muscles. I also noticed my calves look better and not as skinny. I think the biggest change has just been in endurance. After doing TTM & Crossfire so many times, it seems the other workouts are much more doable. The only day I had trouble was with TTM the day after Plyo legs - ouch! I'm loving this rotation but am having mini anxiety attacks trying to figure out what to do next before XTrain arrives!:D

Lisa

I will be getting Crossfire and to the Max for Christmas, and wondering how many times a week and for how long did you do them for to see results? Thanks!

My results from doing this rotation were primarily cardio gains. After doing this rotation, and going back to revisit other workouts from the LIS and IMAX3, I had much more stamina. I probably toned up a little as well, but the increased stamina was the real big change for me.

Eva

My results from doing this rotation were primarily cardio gains. After doing this rotation, and going back to revisit other workouts from the LIS and IMAX3, I had much more stamina. I probably toned up a little as well, but the increased stamina was the real big change for me.

Eva

I have to say the same for me:) I huffed and puffed through both workouts, still do actually, lol. But when I do some of my other Cathe workouts I last longer and do better. I've also noticed the same with her step workouts.....I can't always finish new ones but when I go back to other ones I'm way better!! It makes me feel like I'm getting stronger which gives me the drive to keep pushing myself:)

Eva

How many times a week did you do the workouts for? Thanks!

Hi Lulu,
I followed the rotation the Cathe created when these workouts were released. We did them three times a week, alternating. So one week you would do TTM twice and CF once, and the next week you would do CF twice and TTM once, alternating with weight work. That was a tough rotation. You can find it here, http://cathe.com/forum/f100/july-2012-rotation-289653/. If you stick with this program for the entire month, there's no way you're not going to get results, whether you lose a few pounds, and/or increase your fitness level dramatically. If you don't have all the workouts, don't let that discourage you, just substitute something similar. I don't have IMAX 2, so I used IMAX 3. I also subbed some of the weight workouts as I don't have the Gym Style Workouts. I used STS Meso2 workouts for those, because that's what I had. I did buy Muscle Max, but I had wanted it anyways because I used it as an excuse to buy another full body weight workout that I had not already done a million times (High Reps).

If you decide to try this rotation, come back and share your results with us. We always like to hear about results!! That's what it's all about.:):)
Eva

Hi Lulu,
I followed the rotation the Cathe created when these workouts were released. We did them three times a week, alternating. So one week you would do TTM twice and CF once, and the next week you would do CF twice and TTM once, alternating with weight work. That was a tough rotation. You can find it here, http://cathe.com/forum/f100/july-2012-rotation-289653/. If you stick with this program for the entire month, there's no way you're not going to get results, whether you lose a few pounds, and/or increase your fitness level dramatically. If you don't have all the workouts, don't let that discourage you, just substitute something similar. I don't have IMAX 2, so I used IMAX 3. I also subbed some of the weight workouts as I don't have the Gym Style Workouts. I used STS Meso2 workouts for those, because that's what I had. I did buy Muscle Max, but I had wanted it anyways because I used it as an excuse to buy another full body weight workout that I had not already done a million times (High Reps).

If you decide to try this rotation, come back and share your results with us. We always like to hear about results!! That's what it's all about.:):)
Eva

For sure...Thanks!!

Lulu

Noticed a difference today.

Since I've had Crossfire and To the Max, I have doing them both once per week along with two other High Intensity cardio days and two strength training days. They "frame" my week, meaning I do one on my first day and one on the sixth day.
Today I did Intensity for the first time in a month or so and I have to say it seemed almost too easy. It used to wipe me pretty thoroughly. I would wonder what Cathe was talking about when she suggested the Squat thrusts with flying angels from the floor might seem easier than other moves. Yeah, aha. But today, they did seem easy.

I'm assuming it is from the addition of all the tabata moves.....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.