Cross Train Xpress rotation?

Marian D

Hi Cathe,

I love the strength portions of the Cross Train Xpress (I love the aerobic sections too!). Can I use a different strength section of the videos every day, or should I rest a day in between? Please explain the rotation I should use?

Thanks, Marian

Not Cathe, but I believe CTX was designed to be a rotation in and of itself. There are 6 workouts -- 6 days, with a day of rest.

I have a question regarding CTX Rotation. I was wondering if it would be ok to do "Lower Body Pyramid" in place of "Leaner Legs". This is my first time doing this rotation, and while I have both tapes, I would prefer to do Lower Body Pyramid today. Any advise is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Iris

I'm not Cathe, but I think doing lower body pyramid would be just fine if that's what you prefer, and I think you'd still get excellent results.

I actually did a CTX rotation where I skipped Leaner Legs completely. I just did the the Power Circuit workout and I had great results.

Thanks for the advise Jane. I actually found that Power Circuit did work my legs pretty good too when I did it a couple of days ago. This is my first time doing a CTX rotation, so I'm sure I'll get to play around with it more.

Iris

If you do the workouts in this order, you will give each muscle group enough rest and not work them on consecutive days:
Back/leg circuit
Chest
Legs
Shoulders (not directly after chest, because they are synergists for the chest)
Biceps
Triceps (again, they are synergists for the shoulders)

Thanks Kathryn for posting this... I am so excited... I just ordered CTX Express, I've been wanting it for a while now. I'll save this to refer to when I get it.

All I have left to get now is S&H. That'll be on my next preorder!

Thanks Kathryn,

I must have pulled your rotation from another post, that's exactly the one I'm following.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.