Creamy, cheesy egg scramble

xschwarz

Cathlete
1 egg + 2 or 3 egg whites
1 wedge Laughing Cow Light (french onion is wonderful)

Heat small non-stick skillet lightly sprayed w/ Pam over medium heat
Wisk egg and whites

Pour egg mixture in skillet. While eggs and whites are SLOWLY forming, take Laughing Cow wedge and break off litlle pieces and drop directly into mixture. As egg/whites start to form add salt and pepper to taste. Using a small rubber spatula, fold the egg and cheese mixture through the center and around the edges until you have a velvety cooked texture.

Add a veggie patty and perhaps hot sauce if you so fancy!

nutrition
for 2 egg whites

Kcal 170
Fat 7
Carb 1
Prot 21

with veggie patty:
250, 10, 4, 31

Laughing Cow Light??? - never heard of it. It's a cheese I'm assuming - you can find it in the diary section? is it a soft cheese?

Oh, this household is a HUGE fan of Laughing Cow Cheese! My 10 year old eats it as-is straight from the package. Me? I love it in a salad with balsamic vinegar and corn. YUMMY CHEESE! Great recipe, too, X!

Gayle

Laughing Cow Light??? - never heard of it. It's a cheese I'm assuming - you can find it in the diary section? is it a soft cheese?

Sooo funny! You sound just like me! I just discovered Laughing Cow about 2 months ago....and I am currently ADDICTED to it.

You will love love love it...

I have recently figured out I can spread the cheese on a wrap and use it as a substitute for mayo!

ENJOY!
Denise

I whipped this up tonight for supper using 1/2 cup egg whites and a wedge of the light Garlic and Herb flavor. Delicious! I had my doubts but this was really yummy! Thanks for the tip! :D

i love laughing cow wedges & apples as an afternoon snack... only 35 calories a wedge, gotta love it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.