CRAZY STRONG & LOVING IT FOR SEP 7, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

I was beat yesterday, I worked out to much:p Today I have to do cardio and abs! No clue what I will do today?

I will be back to report my workout and hopefully for some personals! I am sorry, I haven't been much around. I am very busy lately! BBL!

This week is an active recovery week. I'll start a new rotation that I got from M&F Hers next week. Looks like it will be a good one and I see some major soreness to go along with it. :)

This morning I did a cardio workout, chose Cardio Kickbox Challenge. Had a pretty good sweaty workout. I skipped the last two segments because I really don't like either one of them.

CARDIO STATS:
53 minutes total
2 minutes below zone
17 minutes in zone
35 minutes above zone
435 calories burned

I'll start a new journal after my recovery week. New rotation starts Monday, Sept. 13th.

Have to go catch up on what you all have been doing. Be back later!

I am aching today ladies! And sorely missing these forums, so sorry!! We did another training run yesterday, 10 miles, so my calves and back are really hurting today. I actually mashed together some of the weight workouts from 4DS - shoulders and bi/tris and then did core max abs. Couldn't muster any cardio today!!

Good morning. Hope everyone enjoyed their holiday weekend!

I am enjoying some serious DOMS from STS M2 D13 & D14...:D. Did D13 (Chest, Shoulders & Tris) on Saturday & D14 (Legs) yesterday. Love love love the tri-sets on D14. My weights were pretty right-on for legs, too. I had to go down a little on the barbell weights for chest, but that's okay. I'll be doing some cardio tonight to loosen up these legs!!!

BBL to see what's going on with everyone...:D

Good morning girls,

Still haven't worked out, my head hurts plus I am stuffed up! Not to mentioned I am up since 2 AM:confused: Tried to take a nap, can't sleep! I will get a workout today.

Debbie - nice job with your KB wo today. Can't wait to see that rotation, sounds awesome!

Jo and Jessica, congrats on that 10 miler this weekend. YOu girls, rock! Nice job, on that weight workout as well!

Melissa - awesome job, on D13 and D14! Have fun with your cardio tonight.

I will start my workout soon, BBL!

Waving Hallo to everyone that follows!

Hi ladies - yesterday I did shoulders and triceps and an easy 2-miler. Today I may just take a rest day. I really don't feel like doing anything. It's raining out so no running and I just don't feel like step.

Debbie - I can't wait to see this new rotation!

Hey ladies, I'm pooped too. I totally slept in this morning versus getting up to do a workout. I had intentions of a run but after yesterday's ten miler that was a no-go this morning. I couldn't even fathom weights so I went back to bed for an hour. HA! I'll get PUB in tonight which should be good. Cannot believe the half is in three weeks, no wonder I'm pooped all the time, these long runs are deadly!! And to think we have a 12 miler on the books for this Saturday's long training run. ACK!!!

Back later for personals...(and heather, I vote rest day if you aren't feeling it, you aren't feeling it, right??)

Ok, scratch that. I'm so annoyed with work today and frustrated by one person in particular that I might switch my workout to a Kick workout. SERIOUSLY the best way to work off frustration after a day like I'm having today!!

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is Turbo Fire HIIT 15 plus Stretch 10 and then STS Med Ball Abs. Today is boss ladies birthday and there is all kinds of snack food aroung I really wanted to be good today and this week to see if I get results. It really sucks not having my own car and having to rely on everyone else. Later I am going to be brave and post pictures of me in a bikini on my profile doing the whole before and after thing. Looks like everyone is having awesome workouts.

Hi Girls!

Didn't get to post yesterday. Another crazy Monday! :eek:

I did manage to get in my workout though. But of course! Yesterday I did TF: HiiT 25. THE toughest one. Kills me normally, even worse after my working weekend & little sleep. But i got through it! I actually did my weight work first, which was 4DS Shoulder Triceps and Chest Premix. BIG TIME DOMS in my shoulders and Tri's today! :eek:

Today I felt the Turbo FIRE burning down just a little. The rotation called for 55 EZ, but I just didn't feel it. So I did Turbo Kick wokrout instead! Same stuff, just a different workout, a LITTLE bit less intense. ... Nora, do you have any of the Turbo Kicks? You'd like them!..... I did MMA Boxing Abs afterwards. After a little break, I went TO THE PARK FOR A RUN! My first of the "season"!!! I serioulsy almost cried as I stared my warm up and heard my first iPod song. Tears of joy! WHo ever heard of a runners high during the warm up??? LOL!! I ran for 30 minutes. I hope my shins are ok tomorrow.

Belinda: YOU KICKED it yesterday! HOly cow, you did a ton. Take a rest day today. You did enough yesterday for TWO days!

Debbie: Is that Tracy Staehle's workout? It will be fun to start a new/fresh rotation next week!

Roxie: YAY for starting TURBO FIRE!!! For some reason I didn't require much learning for TF, I don't know why, it just comes to me easy. But I know others have had a couple tries to get used to it. And definitely TF 30 Class is probalby one of the harder ones. You'll see! HiiT 15 is a great short sweaty one!! You'll love it!!!!!....

Jessica: Go with the kickboxing! ALWAYS good for the soul!

Melissa: I'm glad you went with starting M2. And scaling back a little on the weights. I might be copying you on that at some point!

Heather: For some reason I don't see you resting. Just sayin'. Find something fun!!!

Hallo,

I am done with HiiT 40/20 plus Ab Circuit "Pilates based abs". I also walked the dogs twice today. House is clean, no it's time to relax and enjoy the evening.

Heather - take a rest day! You deserve it! I almost took a rest day:confused:

Jessica - sorry, you are so annoyed with work today! Hope that KB wo will get your frustration out:eek: Kick it, hard!

Roxie - have fun with Turbo Fire HIIT 15 plus Stretch 10/ STS Med Ball Abs tonight.

Hallo to everyone that follows!

I will be back in the morning,

Belinda - Hope you had a great workout! I've been bad about personals lately, too. I just don't seem to have time to do it much anymore. :(

Jo - Wow, 10 miles! You go girl! No wonder you are so sore! Nice job!

Melissa - Nice job with STS. I loved the tri-set leg workouts too. They went by so fast. It was fun and those are so easy to add to any workout rotation.

Heather - Enjoy your rest day! You deserve it! :) This rotation I want to do looks really cool. Weeks 1,3,5 you do 4 sets of 6 reps and then the 5th set you do 25 reps with a real low weight. Weeks 2, 4 & 6 you do 3 or 4 sets of 12 reps. I need to get the specifics of the workouts, I don't have it in my hands yet.

Jessica - Wow, you did 10 miles too! You girls rock with all this running! :eek:

Roxie - Don't you hate it when there are sweets at work? The owner here use to by us donuts twice a week and cookies. I was really good an ignoring it but still. Why give us the temptation?

Chris - Wow girl, you are killing it with all your workouts! Nice job! And yes, that is a Tracey workout.

Belinda - Hope you had a great workout! I've been bad about personals lately, too. I just don't seem to have time to do it much anymore. :(

Jo - Wow, 10 miles! You go girl! No wonder you are so sore! Nice job!

Melissa - Nice job with STS. I loved the tri-set leg workouts too. They went by so fast. It was fun and those are so easy to add to any workout rotation.

Heather - Enjoy your rest day! You deserve it! :) This rotation I want to do looks really cool. Weeks 1,3,5 you do 4 sets of 6 reps and then the 5th set you do 25 reps with a real low weight. Weeks 2, 4 & 6 you do 3 or 4 sets of 12 reps. I need to get the specifics of the workouts, I don't have it in my hands yet.

Jessica - Wow, you did 10 miles too! You girls rock with all this running! :eek:

Roxie - Don't you hate it when there are sweets at work? The owner here use to by us donuts twice a week and cookies. I was really good an ignoring it but still. Why give us the temptation?

Chris - Wow girl, you are killing it with all your workouts! Nice job! And yes, that is a Tracey workout.

Debbie-I wish it was just sweets there are donuts, corn salsa with Frito Scoop chips and then we had meatlovers pizza for lunch.

Good Evening,

I did TF HIIT 15 and it was an ok workout but still need to learn the moves so it wasn't a very good workout then I did TF Stretch 10 then STS Med Ball Abs.

Stats:
16 min
15 in the zone
145 min hr
167 max hr
114 cals burned.

Stretch:
12 min
0 in the zone
109 min hr
125 max hr
51 cals burned.

Abs:
10 min
6 in the zone
134 min hr
170 max hr
60 cals burned.

Hi girls!

I finished my workout around 1 pm today. I had a tough time walking again and it was very hard to do the workout but I forced my way through it.

Here's today's workout:

STS Recovery Week this week then start Meso 3 next week. This is week 11 for me of Turbo Fire!

Turbo Fire- Fire 45 Class= 47 Min
Calories burned= 545
Met Value= 8.50

Turbo Fire- Stretch 10 Class= 13 Min
Calories burned= 35
Met Value= 2.0

Total calories burned= 580

Belinda- No worries about not being around much, your busy we understand. I'm sorry your feeling stuffed up I know that sinus problems are a pain, hang in there.

Debbie- Nice workout today with Cardio Kickbox Challenge its great that you personalized it by doing what you wanted and liked in that workout to keep it fun for you. WTG!!!

Jolene- OMG! 10 Mile Training Run!!!:eek: Its no wonder your sore today. I of course could never attempt that sort of training run so I applaud your amazing effort, bravo!!!:eek::D Wow, and you did some of the weight sections from 4DS, you are my hero!^^^5's. I might suggest that to help with the achey muscles to try a warm epsom salt bath and some advil. I'm a fan of team advil, LOL!!! Take it easy on those calves and sore muscles.;)

Melissa- WTG on STS Meso 2 Discs 13 & 14, STS always gets me good especially on the upper body work, its a keeper! Excellent job on your workout, way to rock it!;)

Heather- Nicely done with a very doable 2 miler and Nice job on shoulders and triceps. Sounds like a great workout! Its nice to have a rest day after a workout like that. Take it easy and enjoy!;)

Jessica- OMG your killing me with this 10 mile training run stuff and you say there is a 12 miler scheduled for Saturday, geez stick a fork in me already I'm done! LOL!! That sounds just grewling to me, but if your enjoying it then more power to you. I just have to say Wow!!! Your awesome!;):)

Roxie- YAY! Welcome to the FIRE!!! Wow, you did HiiT 15 Class today, that's so much fun and fast. If it seems a bit intense or too much impact wise just modify and follow Alli she is the low impact modifyer to follow. Just have fun and enjoy the music. I really like the stretch 10 workout after cardio it really feels great. I love STS Med Ball abs, that's my favorite! Wow, sounds like a awesome workout for you today, girl and off the charts fun, enjoy!!;):D

Chris- I know what you mean about TF HiiT 25 Class being a toughie, definitely spit status on that one, I agree. Wow, you did HiiT 25 then did 4DS Shoulders, Tri's, and chest premix too! :eek: Your da bomb girl!:cool::D

Belinda- Your so killing me with this workout of yours. You did HiiT 40/20 plus Ab Circuit Pilates based abs that's a killer workout! WTG!!! Your a star!;):)

That's it for me today girls, have a great evening and take it easy.;) Seeya at tomorrow's check in.

Hugs;):D

Nora

Debbie - That's ok, if we don't have a lot of time for personals lately. It's fun checking in with you:D Just don't stop posting, you hear me! Next week, I have a lot of doc appointments in Landstuhl. I'll make sure I post my workouts, not gonna have a lot of time for personals. The drive is like 6 hours one way:confused:

Roxie - you rocking your workouts, girl. Keep it up!

Nora - take a break! Nicely done with your workouts today. TAKE A BREAK! Girl! Can't believe you still working out feeling like this?? You are amazing!

Good night, everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.