Crazy, strong & loving it for May 16, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I never got a workout in yesterday:mad: just to much going on:rolleyes: Today and tomorrow we have the movers here. Glad when everything is over. We will stay until the end of this week (Friday??), than we drive to DC. We are also taking DS with us, our RV is packed tight:eek:

I am so overwelmed with 2 moves, but the bright sight is, it's almost over.

I will the GS's this week.

Off to have my coffee than get a workout in before the movers are coming.

Have a great Monday, everyone!

Hi ladies. So sorry I've been MIA. I've been battling a sinus infection and been super busy at work. I have been getting in my workouts though.

I hope everyone is doing well!

Quickie question for Nora! Do you have the link handy for the Beachbody hybrid rotations? Would appreciate it!! I guess I lost it

BBL after I sleep some.,.,,

So I was suppose to start a new rotation today. I had NO motivation to do that. I don't feel like to workout whatsoever. That is so unlike me. Usually after a week off I can't wait to get back into my workout room. Not this time. And technically I've had an extra two days off more then a week.

So I'm taking this week as a rest week again and hopefully by next Monday I'll feel like working out again. If not, I will force myself back into it. I won't go more then 2 weeks off. So we'll see. :(

Good morning Heidi,

Awesome job everyone, with your workouts this morning.

GS Chest & Triceps are done. Had an awesome workout. My disc stop constanly, not sure why?

Heather - hope you feel better soon.

Debbie - hope you feel better by next week. Relax, girl!

Hallo Nora, Roxie and Chris. Hope I didn't miss anyone, if I did Hallo anyway!

I will be back later. The movers are taking a break, so am I:p

Good Morning,

Tonite I am going for a walk around the park. DD drug me on a walk yesterday it was on in the 40's and cloudy. Its crazy how last Monday it was 100 degrees and this weekend it barely topped the fifties.

Belinda-glad you can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Debbie-you will get your workout mojo back soon.

Heather-sorry to hear about the sinus issues.

Chris-you asked the other day if I like KCMs KBXing the answer is its my go to workout when I don't feel like doing anything else.

Thanks, Nora!!!

Was there any rotations with CLX? I could have sworn there was, or did you make one up yourself?

I'm about to go do Disc 3 of STS, Chest Shoulders Biceps , Meso 1. I had WICKED DOMS from Meso 3 Chest and Back last week! Wonder if this will do anything switching it up like that?

BBL

Hi girls!;)

I just started the next phase of Chalean Extreme which is Push Phase. Each month there is a new phase to do for a total of 90 days. I just finished my 30day Burn Phase and Here's the results I posted yesterday, but I'll post them again since I'm not sure if anyone but Roxie saw them.

Yesterday's Post:

I just finished completing the first 30 days of Chalene Extreme, Burn circuits portion. I'm excited about my 30 day results: I have lost 15 lbs, lost 1.5 inches in my waist, down 2.5 inches in hips, Lost 1.5 inches in my chest, 2.5 inches in my biceps, and down 1.5 inches in my thighs, down 5.4% in body fat percentage. I'm lovin' this!!!!

Its so exciting about my results with Chalene Extreme only first 30 days done of 90 days total. I can't wait. Its funny because I've shortened my workout time significantly but I'm now eating clean with lots more protein, vegetables, fruits and good clean carbs. I'm so psyched!!! I just had to share my happy news.

Here's today's workouts:

Chalean Extreme-Push Circuit 1= 36 Min
Met Value= 6.0
Calories burned= 270

Standard Biceps Curl #20 R6
Standard Squat #27.5 R8
Single-Arm Bent Over Triceps extension #15 R8
V-Press Biceps #15 R7
Single-Leg Squat #25 R7
Overhead Tricep Extension #25 R7
Hammer Biceps #15 R8
Heel Squats #25 R8
Pushups R8+4

Turbo Fire- Fire 45 Class= 47 Min
Met Value= 8.50
Calories burned= 545

Total Calories burned today= 815:cool:

Ok, that's it for me today. Have a great day and workout for today, JPP!!!:)

Hugs to everyone!:)

Nora

Thanks, Nora!!!

Was there any rotations with CLX? I could have sworn there was, or did you make one up yourself?

I'm about to go do Disc 3 of STS, Chest Shoulders Biceps , Meso 1. I had WICKED DOMS from Meso 3 Chest and Back last week! Wonder if this will do anything switching it up like that?

BBL

Chris, yes there is one hybrid for CLX with TF but that is in the Turbo Fire Guide book. There is however Chalean Extreme Workout Sheets http://www.teambeachbody.com/c/docu...4a5-2a24-4fc8-8d64-761c35d39b8b&groupId=10137 I hope that helps. I thought that the TF and CLX hybrid wasn't what I wanted so I've sort of just done my own thing with TF and follow CLX calendar. I have been using more of the HiiT's and 45 min TF classes, 30 min TF class, and 55 EZ classes so far. Oh and FYI there is a bonus workout on TF that has Burn Circuit 1 from CLX. So if you don't have CLX you can check it out and get a feel for it. I know that the new Insanity: The Asylum comes with hybrids for Asylum/P90X 30day rotation, Asylum/Insanity hybrid rotations. Not sure if there are more offered, I don't believe so but I'll know more once my copy of Asylum gets here which should be tomorrow or the next day. Oh, Chris I'm eyeing Tony Horton's 10 min Trainer workout system to have handy as an addon to any of the workouts I do. I like the idea of just adding 10 min a day to your workout routine for six days can burn you another 60 minutes worth of calories without much fuss. Love that!!! Take care!;)

Nora

Last edited:
Good Evening,

I went for a 2 mile walk in the park at a 3.7mph pace.

Stats:
35 min
32 in the zone
132 min hr
145 max hr
222 cals burned.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.