CRAZY STRONG & LOVING IT FOR AUGUST 4, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

I will do cardio today, not sure what yet? Looks like it will rain again today:mad: i hope to get a run in? if not, I will pull out a DVD!

Happy Hump Day! BBL!

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is CLX Lean Phase 2. The Dr. says I need to wear a brace for my wrist when doing wts. I have a ganglion cyst on my tendon and it will either go away on its own or get bigger and more painful and then I will have to have surgery wts. are the only thing she can think of that would cause it most of the time its assembly line workers that get it due to repetitive movement. I also am getting to that point with abs that you guys are going to have to start getting on me.

Belinda-enjoy whatever workout you do.

Sounds great ladies!

I did a 7 miler this AM and felt like absolute lead! Ended up walking a bit here and there, and that almost made it worse. but at least I got 'er done right??

Morning ladies. I'm back - SORRY for the lengthy delay! Between the RT festivities (which were AMAZING!!! Hi Melissa and Heather!!!), and work trip right after that, I'm an utter mess today. Not to mention that I had a horrendous slew of flight delays that plagued me...literally every single flight I had to take this weekend/week was delayed. Thurs - leaving Boston for the RT; delayed. Coming home Sunday, delayed. Monday - leaving for a work trip in Phoenix, delayed out of Boston causing me to miss my connection in Newark leaving me in the airpot for FIVE HOURS before I finally got on my flight at 5pm, nearly missing a client dinner. Yesterday - flight out of Phoenix was delayed by 45 mins and my last flight from Chicago was delayed due to a mechanical issue so we sat on the runway for a half hour. SERIOUSLY. It's like someone is messing with me!!!

Needless to say, I am beat - got home close to 3am last night so haven't worked out yet. I got two new workouts while at the RT that I'm dying to try so once breakfast settles I'm off to do pyramid upper body and core max. Cannot wait - I seriously need it, I feel so incredibly OFF today. It's awful. :(

I'll report back later for personals promise!!

Morning ladies! Hope you are all doing well. Really enjoying my rest week. I was going to get up and do cardio today but decided not too. It was just too hard to get up early today. :D

Good morning girls.

Did PUB last night. I enjoyed it and have some nice doms today. Tonight is cardio but I haven't decided which one yet.

Belinda - hope you got in some nice, sweaty cardio!

Roxie - sorry to hear about your wrist. That sounds painful...

Jolene - ^^^5's on getting that run in. I'm with you on the "lead" feeling. Not really looking forward to cardio tonight.

Jessica - you must me so happy to be home! I thought about you guys on Sunday when every flight around me was getting delayed. Thankfully mine didn't, but we did sit on the runway for about 30 minutes. And if it makes you feel any better, I was on a teeny plane sitting next to a hulk-sized dude with a post-nasal drip issue. Even my iPod on the highest volume did not drown out his snorting....DISGUSTING. I was never so happy to get off of a plane in my life!

Debbie - glad you are enjoying your rest week! It's so much easier to stay in bed, isn't it?!!

Hi Nora, Chris & Heather!!

EWW Melissa, that is gross!!

And yes, I'm thrilled to be home. Just wish I didn't feel like an utter zombie. Still gotta go get my workout on. Need a jolt of energy.

Good morning girls.

Did PUB last night. I enjoyed it and have some nice doms today. Tonight is cardio but I haven't decided which one yet.

Jolene - ^^^5's on getting that run in. I'm with you on the "lead" feeling. Not really looking forward to cardio tonight.

Jessica - you must me so happy to be home! I thought about you guys on Sunday when every flight around me was getting delayed. Thankfully mine didn't, but we did sit on the runway for about 30 minutes. And if it makes you feel any better, I was on a teeny plane sitting next to a hulk-sized dude with a post-nasal drip issue. Even my iPod on the highest volume did not drown out his snorting....DISGUSTING. I was never so happy to get off of a plane in my life!

Debbie - glad you are enjoying your rest week! It's so much easier to stay in bed, isn't it?!!

Hi ladies - this morning I opted to come into work late but still didn't sleep past 7am. I feel like I will never ever ever catch up on sleep. I decided to do legs focusing on hams, glutes and calves and MMA Boxing. Ran out of time for abs. 3x8 unless noted

SS#1
Step up with rear leg lift - 40#
Deadlifts - 30's

SS#2
Plie squats - 3 x 8 single, 4 3-count low-end pulse, 1 7-count low-end pulse - 60#
Calf raises - 3 x 15 - 100#

SS#3
Rear leg slide back lunge - 12's
Single leg dead lift - 30#

Front leg elevated lunge - 50#
Glute roll ins on ball - 24 reps
Single leg glute presses on ball - 2 x 16

I am hoping to get abs done after work, but desperately need to get to the grocery store too.

Sorry I have been MIA with personals!

Good morning girls.

Melissa-its not painful yet they say it will eventually if it doesn't go away it just looks weird.

Hi Girls!!!

Quickie post here, going to go jump in the pool for a bit, while the sun is out..haven't had pool time in forever...

I did TURBO FIRE 45 Class , but before that I did PUB, Biceps and MM, Biceps. THAT was a great bicep workout!!! :eek:

45 Class wasn't as fun as it has been in the past. Maybe my mood. I dropped 2 of my sons off at camp this morning. They're having an overnight tonight. Sleeping in sleeping bags , outside. One is my youngest son, who has never slept away without me. the other is my oldest son that has Type 1 Diabetes and is not the most responsible with his blood sugar checks. I think that put me in a weird mood, the worry.

oh well...

GREAT workouts so far today, everyone! Great way to rest it , Debbie!!!

Roxie - I had one of those when I was a kid and did gymnastics. It looked far worse in the beginning - but did end up hurting really bad. So definitely get yourself a wrist brace. That helped and mine eventually went away. Hope yours doesn't end up terribly painful!

Melissa-its not painful yet they say it will eventually if it doesn't go away it just looks weird.

I'm back - wow, Pyramid Upper body - LOVED it!!! Can't believe I didn't buy this one sooner!! So intense and JUST what I needed to shake off this funk I'm in today. Thank you Cathe, yet again :)

Speaking of Cathe, are you guys pre-ordering her new workouts?? I am so excited to - $70 bucks is a steal!

Jessica - glad you loved PUB. I just did that last night. The chest work was KILLER. Actually, all of it was killer except for the tricep work for some reason. I'm going to sub lying tri extensions next time instead of standing, those seem to hit me just right.

Heather - welcome back! Nice leg workout.

Roxie - glad to hear it doesn't hurt. Hopefully it goes away on it's own.

Chris - I hope all goes well with your boys' sleep over tonight. Enjoy the pool!!!

Not sure if I'm pre-ordering. I still haven't fully experienced Shock Cardio. I know I'll regret it if I don't though. I really really want Intensity...:eek:

Thanks, Melissa! I did! very much! :)

and also pre ordered the new Cathe workouts. The lower body blast and STS Total body weights REALLY has me excited!!

Nora - I wanted to thank you for taking the time to read my blog by the way. Hope you enjoyed all the RT pictures!

Jessica - are you going to do the pre-order? I definitely am - would you mind clicking through my link if you do? Sorry to beg like that.

Can I just say that cardio sounds horrid right about now to me after the Road Trip. Just had to throw that out there.

Hi girls!;)

Happy over the hump day! Yep, I was up this morning willing my computer to boot up faster at 9am pacific time so I could pre-order. I got it done, I only ordered the dvds. I can't wait!! I did try out a brand new workout that I preordered and got in the mail monday. Its KCM's 30 Min to Fitness Circuit Burn, and oh man is that ever a keeper and loaded with awesome premixes. It has shadow boxing, cardio, and sculpting with weights and depends on the workout you select. I did one of the premixes and totally love it.

Here's today's workout:

I was tempted to do the 59 min premix but this is my recovery week from STS Meso 1, so I cheated and did this workout. It was so fun and the time just flew by. I didn't go heavy since this was a cardio circuit with sculpting. I kept the weights light and used 1 pair 5lb, 1 pair 10lb, and 1 8lb db's.

KCM 30 Min to Fitness Circuit Burn - Cardio, Boxing, and Sculpting Premix= 44 Min
Met Value= 7.0
Calories burned= 421

KCM 30 Min to Fitness Circuit Burn-Abs Only= 6 Min of short & intense ab work. Some ab work without weights and some with. I used 10lb dumbell and 1 8lb med mall.
Time = 6 Min
Calories burned= 37
Met Value= 4.50

Total Calories burned= 458

That's it for my workout today which is part of my STS recovery week and day off from Turbo Fire (Rest day). I'll be back later for personals, have a great day!;)

Hugs!;):)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.