Crazy strong & loving it for August 3, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will do M2 D19 (chest, shoulder& triceps) today.
Oh, btw! I did worked my abs last night;)

Who is ordering Cathe's new DVD's? Are you getting the DVD's or downloads? Or both? Do I really need more DVD's:eek:?

Have a great day and workout!

hey there!
I've been MIA on this for a bit - partially due to the RT (SO FUN meeting Heather and Melissa!!!) which was a blast and a half...and because I was on a rest day yesterday - muuuuuch needed! Today I decided on STS Meso 2 week 1 - shoulders/tris/chest and damn, that was killer! And I got Core Max at the RT and did part of that, which was awesome. Def need to keep working the abs!

And I am TOTALLY pre-ordering! SO excited about STS total body and lower body blast the most!!

hey there!
I've been MIA on this for a bit - partially due to the RT (SO FUN meeting Heather and Melissa!!!) which was a blast and a half...and because I was on a rest day yesterday - muuuuuch needed! Today I decided on STS Meso 2 week 1 - shoulders/tris/chest and damn, that was killer! And I got Core Max at the RT and did part of that, which was awesome. Def need to keep working the abs!

And I am TOTALLY pre-ordering! SO excited about STS total body and lower body blast the most!!

Are you getting the DVD or downloads? or both?:eek: Glad you had fun at the RT!

Good morning!

Belinda - I am so pre-ordering the new DVD's. They sound fantastic. I must have them...:)

Jolene - it was great to meet you, too!! This RT was a blast. Took a rest day yesterday, too. I wasn't really sore, just really tired.

Haven't worked out yet, but have PUB on tap for tonight. I haven't done that one in a while, so I'm looking forward to it. I hope it doesn't take too long to get my weights right since I only have 3 weeks before I'm taking a rest-week in DISNEY!!! Woohoo!!! Can't wait..:eek:

Hi all!

Belinda, I only want the STS DVD. I won't be preordering. The Intensity DVD sounds too much for me even though there are low impact premixes on it. I'll get them when they are offered seperately.

Good Morning!

I'm heading downstairs to start TURBO FIRE 55 EZ and then back from PUB. I'm splitting up the weightwork from PUB for my weights this week. My chest has some MAJOR DOMS from yesterday! :eek:

Belinda: As I said, I'm not as excited about the new DVDs as I usually am, but I'm positive I will order them! I just HAVE to! I have 99.9% of all of Cathe's workouts. I'm not one for downloads so much, so I will get the DVDs. I think the only way you can use the Workout Blender is if you use it for downloads, right? That's the only thing I wish i had them for, the Workout Blender seems like a COOL thing!..... Nice workout today, BTW, Belinda!!! I'm sure you'll be having those DOMS too tomorrow!

Jo: Welcome back!! You guys looked like you had an AWESOME time on that RT!! I have to say, I love everyone's workout clothes!! You and your sister had THE cutest tops!... Nice job on STS today!

Melissa: Welcome back to you too!!! I am SO sure that PUB will get you good! Have fun with it tonight!

Nora: I'm doing your yesterday's workout today, 55 EZ Class!! woot woot!. You are a pre-order nut! But so fun!!

*waves* to Heather, Debbie, Roxie, and Jessica!!!!

Good Morning,

Tonite for me will be the elliptical and abs. I haven't said anything yet but today I am going to the dr. for a bump I have developed on my left wrist its been there for a couple of weeks so I decided to have it looked at it doesn't hurt just looks funny.

Belinda-nice workout.

Jo-nice to have you back.

Melissa-enjoy PUB.

Chris-great workout. I would rather have Turbo Fire than the new Cathe workouts.

Melissa - that's how I was - not sore, just exhausted beyond belief.

This morning I did get in some workouts. The hotel had access to this awesome gym. We ran on the indoor track for 20 minutes then DH went to swim laps and I did about 10 mins on the elliptical and then shoulders:

Shoulder press (3x8) - 20's
Lateral raise (3x8) - 12.5's
Rear delt flyes (3x8) - 10's
Front raise (3x8) - 10's
Alternating shoulder press with elbows forward (2x8) - 15'2

It felt good to be lifting the heavier weights today.

Now I am sitting in the airport waiting to get back home into my own bed.....

Good Morning!

I'm heading downstairs to start TURBO FIRE 55 EZ and then back from PUB. I'm splitting up the weightwork from PUB for my weights this week. My chest has some MAJOR DOMS from yesterday! :eek:

Belinda: As I said, I'm not as excited about the new DVDs as I usually am, but I'm positive I will order them! I just HAVE to! I have 99.9% of all of Cathe's workouts. I'm not one for downloads so much, so I will get the DVDs. I think the only way you can use the Workout Blender is if you use it for downloads, right? That's the only thing I wish i had them for, the Workout Blender seems like a COOL thing!..... Nice workout today, BTW, Belinda!!! I'm sure you'll be having those DOMS too tomorrow!

Jo: Welcome back!! You guys looked like you had an AWESOME time on that RT!! I have to say, I love everyone's workout clothes!! You and your sister had THE cutest tops!... Nice job on STS today!

Melissa: Welcome back to you too!!! I am SO sure that PUB will get you good! Have fun with it tonight!

Nora: I'm doing your yesterday's workout today, 55 EZ Class!! woot woot!. You are a pre-order nut! But so fun!!

*waves* to Heather, Debbie, Roxie, and Jessica!!!!

Thank you!! We loved our outfits too heehee ;-)

And I am just pre-ordering the DVDs. don't think I'd use the downlaods enough.

Hi girls~:)

Yay, I'm all done with my workout for today. I'll just check in for now then come back later for personals.

Here's today's workout:

Turbo Fire- Fire 30 Class= 33 min
Calories burned= 383
Met Value= 8.50

Turbo Fire- Sculpt 30 Class= 30 min
Met Value= 4.25
Calories burned= 174

Total Calories burned= 557

It feels weird with no STS this week. I remember it felt odd the first time I did a round of STS too. I miss STS!

Ok, that's it for now I'll be back later for personals. Welcome back to our Road Tripper's!:eek:

Hugs!;):)

Nora

Good Evening,

I went to the fitness center after my Drs. appt and used the elliptical now I am going to go do some ab work.

Stats:
33 min
29 in the zone
137 min hr
152 max hr
209 cals burned.
2.52 miles.

Hi girls!;)

Belinda- Awesome job on Meso 2 D19 Chest, Shoulders and Triceps and ditto on the abs. WTG!! I'll be ordering Cathe's new dvd's tomorrow. I probably really need anymore workout dvd's but I gotta have Cathe's new ones. I'm excited about the new ones and premixes too!!! Gotta love her premixes. Have a great night!;)

Jolene- Hey welcome back! I have to say that you and your sister look so much alike. I'm sure you get that alot. I'm so thrilled to hear about everyone's adventures at RT. Great job on STS Meso 2 week 1 - shoulders/tris/chest that will get ya good. Upper body always gives me DOMS pretty much every time. Cathe's Core Max is good to and gotta love the premixes too! Lots of great variety with that and I love STS Ab Circuits too! Excellent workout today, and its so nice to have you back!;)

Melissa- Hey Welcome back! Its so cool that you got to meet up with some of our other gals and Cathe at the RT, so awesome! Yes, I'm definitely ordering Cathe's new ones tomorrow, I can't wait! I know you'll get a great workout with PUB I always get DOMS with that one. The pyramid ups and downs are harder than you think but they really work ya out good! I swear that one comes with a DOMS guarantee LOL!!!

Debbie- I'll be ordering the new ones tomorrow, I know the intensity ones sounds like I should be cautious with that one. I was interested in the low impact high intensity premix and all the others are supposed to have premixes as well. I love a good Cathe premix! Nothing wrong with ordering just the individual ones your interested in when they are sold separately. I'm sure we'll be able to offer our comments on them by then as well and there should be clips up once the pre-orders have been delivered. So that will be helpful as well.

Chris- Hey girl! I'm still loving' TF and yes I did enjoy TF 55EZ class I think that and the 45EZ so far are my favorites. Excellent idea splitting up weight work on PUB/PLB and don't forget there's a premix of both PUB +PLB as one workout. I haven't done that one yet but it looks awesome. Yes, I'll be ordering Cathe's new ones tomorrow at the pre-order but just the dvds I have the Shock Cardio's dvd's and most of them on my iPod haven't used them on the iPod so I don't feel any need to get these newones as downloads. WTG! On TF 55 EZ Class, I think its so much fun you forget its a workout. I love it! Have a great night, and happy pre-order tomorrow.;)

Roxie- Your workout plans for tonight sounds super with elliptical and abs! I say Bravo!!! I wish you all the best with the doctor and hope that everything is ok. You did the right thing by getting your tush in there and letting the doctor check out the weird bump on your wrist. I'm proud of you kiddo!;)

Heather- Welcome back! You guys looked so cute in your cathe shirts you must've made up for RT. I see your rockin' the workouts still, awesome job girlfriend. I read your blog about the RT it sounds like it was beyond awesome and to meet cathe and our gals in person had to be a dream. Excellent job of taking advantage of the hotel's killer gym from the sounds of it with a indoor track, swimming area, and weight room. Nice way to keep up the momentum with working out while on the road. Have a safe trip home and enjoy a good night's sleep in your own bed. ;)

Ok, that's it for me tonight. Its so nice to have our RT gals back, we missed ya!;) See everyone at tomorrow's check in, and to those that are pre-ordering Cathe's new ones tomorrow have fun. Maybe we should call Cathe's pre-orders the fast and furious!:eek::p

Hugs!;):)

Nora

Good evening,

Glad all the RT'ers are back safe! Sounds like you all had a blast! I will try to come to the next one! If I get in;)

Nora - I knew you would order the the new DVD's! Since Cathe will include premixes on all the DVD's, I will order both! Wonna see what the workout blender is about! Glad you still enjoying TF! Nice job, today!

Heather - nice job, on the weights and run today.

Roxie - wtg on the elliptical and abs today.

Chris - hope you had fun with TURBO FIRE 55 EZ and your back workout today. I will get the DVD's and downloads! I would like to see what I can do with the workout blender! I can create new premixes or workouts from my understanding! I can use the new DVD's with SC DVD's! I also can mix Travel Fit and make it more intense? Maybe with HiiT? Can't beat the price!

Debbie - I am so intersted in full body workout too! You sure, you not gonna change your mind? LOL! SNM announced they will have premixes on all the dvd's.

Melissa - I am more excited about the premixes! Now I am getting excited about the new DVD's! Have fun with PUB today.

Good night, girls!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.