CRAZY STRONG & LOVING IT FOR AUGUST 11, 2010

Hi girls!;)

I finished my workout today about 2PM, that's better eh? LOL!!

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30 Min to Fitness LIFT- Core & Legs only premix= 13 Min
Calories burned= 106
Met Value= 6.0

Body Blast Series: Legs & Glutes- Floorwork only Premix= 11 Min
Calories burned= 60
met Value= 4.0

STS Disc 14- M2- W1- Legs= 48 Min
Calories burned= 393
Met Value= 6

Total Calories burned= 559

That's it for me with my workout. I'll try to be back later for personals. Have a great day girls!;):)

Hugs!;):)

Nora

Good Evening,

Tonite I did CLX Lean Phase 2 and then later I will do a stretch.

Sumo Squat w/Anterior Deltoid-12lbs/12 reps (down 3lbs).
Double Arm Row w/Single Leg Lift-12lbs/6 reps both legs (down 3lbs).
Single Hamstring Curls w/Lateral Raise-5lbs/6 reps both legs.
Runners Lunge W/Double Arm Row-15lbs/6 reps both legs (up 3lbs).
Lateral Raise w/Abduction-5lbs/12 reps.
Plank w/Single Arm Row-5lbs/12 reps both arms.
Reverse Lunge W/Lateral Raise-8lbs/12 reps both arms (down 2lbs).
Posterior Deltoid Raise w/Leg Lift-5lbs/12 reps both arms and legs.
Squat w/Double Arm Anterior Delt Lift-5lbs/12 reps.

Stats:
39 min
35 in the zone
143 min hr
175 max hr
268 cals burned.

Forgot to mention my Turbo Fire showed up tonite.

Melissa - Is there a way I can estimate my my starting TDEE without wearing my heartrate monitor all day. And is a 500 calorie deficit a day a 2 lb weight lose a week?

Andrea - you can go onto the Workout Manager and estimate your TDEE. A 500 calorie deficit should be a 1-2 lb weight loss per week. If you want to lose more than that a week, you'd have to create a larger deficit either by reducing your caloric intake or burning more calories throughout the day.

Chris - no problem! It took a little while for me to wrap my brain around it. I'm sure I will need to tweek my calories in/burned as I go, but the scale was definetly my friend this morning.

Nora - nice leg work!! And you finished early today...;)

Ended up doing SC Circuit Blast tonight instead of LIC. Went for a 30 minute fast-paced walk tonight, too.

Hi girls!;)

I'm back for personals.

Belinda- Today's workout for you was HiiT 30/30 + MMA Boxing:eek: Wow!!!! Now that's a killer cardio combo!:eek: Bravo, WTG!!!! You rocked that workout:):cool::eek: We'll miss your not starting us off but you definitely can use the break. Have fun!!:)

Debbie- OMG girl! The weights you used for Meso 3, Week 1, Disc 37, Squat Rack Legs! That is amazing, bravo and ^^^5's. I haven't been posting the weights I'm using on STS because its too hard for me to type all of that. My right hand gets too tired and uncoordinated due to MS damage. If you want to know you can find out through the workout manager if not pm me and I'll fix it.

Melissa- Wow, great workout yesterday doing CCV7! Love CC! You mentioned tonight thinking about doing LIC for cardio I assume and Slow & Heavy rotation. Sounds awesome, its no wonder you lost 3lbs!:eek: That's awesome, congrats and consider yourself patted on the back by me too!:):cool:

Jolene- Wow! Another kick butt killer workout. ^^^5's on today's workout of Power/Ride combo! I know that's no joke! Great workout today WTG!!!:eek:

Jessica- No worries on not feeling like a power ride to wake up to at 4:40 am. I used to be able to get up at 4 am and workout but that was at least 5 years ago since I got MS 4 years ago. No way I can do that now, but I still get in a good workout every day. Oh man! PLB, that is a no joke tough workout. I still enjoy the pyramid dvd its awesome and will definitely make you the proud owner of DOMS! LOL!!! I know you'll be rockin' that PLB workout tonight.;)

Heather- Thanks for the compliments! I hear ya on the killer leg workout. I did STS M2 Disc 14 W1 Legs today and I added on some other leg work too! I love me some leg work and DOMS, LOL!!! Wow, those are some killer impressive weights you used too! I'm so not worthy!!! You rocked that workout big time!!!:eek::D;):cool:

Roxie- Aww bummer to be all alone again without your DH. I hope you get a great nights sleep from a great workout. I'm so proud of you doing CLX and seeing that through that's awesome. I see your doing CLX Lean Phase 2 and a nice stretch workout of some sort. That sounds like a great workout you have on tap for tonight, enjoy.:)

Chris- Hey there my Turbo Fire Twin! Yeah Chalene always gets me a sweaty mess with those Fire Drills and they are fun, fun, fun. I do love the music from Fire 45 Class, its really awesome!! I do love that song to you can't help but want to move with such great music. I'm glad your still lovin' and rockin' Turbo Fire! Your on Fire!!! Oh yeah, I'm finding that doing both STS and Turbo Fire is proving to be a great combo. Wednesday is my day off from Turbo Fire I'm using the class schedule. I just got last week KCM's new LIFT and Circuit Burn so I've been using those in place of the TF Tone and Sculpt ones. I like the Tone and Sculpt ones from TF just itching to try out my newest workouts as well. Wow! it only took you 20 min to do STS meso1 disc 1 week 1. It takes me longer, but great workout for you!!!:)

Andrea- Great workout for you today with Belly, Butt and Thigh bootcamp by crunch fitness, and you added another workout on to get the calorie burn up where you wanted it. BRAVO!!! Excellent workout, keep it up;)

Ok, ladies that's it for me today. Have a great evening and WTG on those rockin' workouts today!:)

Hugs!:);)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.