CRAZY STRONG & LOVING IT FOR AUG 31, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

I will do cardio today. I have an ENT appointment in Regensburg this afternoon!

I will be back later!

My best to all! BBL!

Workout is done:D I ran out of time with my ab wo:p I NEED TO WORK THEM TODAY! Need to walk the dogs before I take off to Regensburg. BBL!

Today was cardio and I sure did need a good cardio workout. I haven't done Step Blast in forever so I did that. I'm kind of sick of this workout, I use to do it all the time and got really burned out on it. Even now I'm still sick of it. But today when "Painted Black" started I just got recharged and did the challenges with no problems. I love that song and when that part of this workout comes on I just go all out. I was sweating like crazy.

HR STATS:
60 minutes total
1 minutes below zone
11 minutes in zone
48 minutes above zone
525 calories burned
:eek:

I've been remiss in posting ladies! Was on vaca last week, so that's part of it :) Did a really hard run this morning, only about 4 - 4.5 miles, but thought my heart might seriously thump out of my chest. Must be the humidity. And I preordered the new DVDs finally! yay!!

Hi ladies. I did indeed do MMA Boxing after work yesterday. Not sure what I'm going to do today. Might do biceps at lunch then step after work? Not really thinking a step workout sounds "fun" though so we'll see.

Debbie - that last song always gets me rejuvenated with that workout.

Hi Girls!!

Started the extra early morning today. Tough. I'm dragging.

I was hoping a good Turbo Fire would snap me out of it. Not so much. But I did do FIRE 55 EZ and then did abs from S&H Bicep/Triceps. Cool little ab workout! I read about it on OD.

Belinda: Good luck with your appt today!

Debbie: Sorry your vacation flew by so quickly. :( SB gets ya good at the end!!

Heather: Hope you find something fun to do today! How's your shoulders and legs feeling today?

Jo: Welcome back! It is super hot here this week too. I turned the A/C back on. Not running weather for me. Good job on your run!!

*waves* to Jessica, Melissa (where are you?), Roxie and Nora!!

Chris - at least you got something done right? Not sure I've done that ab workout. Shoulders are a bit sore, legs are still pretty heavy feeling. Guess I got them better than I thought!

Hi Girls!!

Started the extra early morning today. Tough. I'm dragging.

I was hoping a good Turbo Fire would snap me out of it. Not so much. But I did do FIRE 55 EZ and then did abs from S&H Bicep/Triceps. Cool little ab workout! I read about it on OD.

Belinda: Good luck with your appt today!

Debbie: Sorry your vacation flew by so quickly. :( SB gets ya good at the end!!

Heather: Hope you find something fun to do today! How's your shoulders and legs feeling today?

Jo: Welcome back! It is super hot here this week too. I turned the A/C back on. Not running weather for me. Good job on your run!!

*waves* to Jessica, Melissa (where are you?), Roxie and Nora!!

Good Morning,

Tonite I will do TJ 20 min Cardio Party and Ab Jam. Dh is coming home tonite and will be home for 2 weeks.

Bleinda-keep us updated on what you find out.

Debbie-I haven't done SB for awhile I was like you and doin it alot.

Heather-have fun with your workout.

Chris-hope you find some energy somewhere maybe a power nap would help.

Jo-welcome back missed you and Jess. Glad you had fun on vaca.

Yet again, I'm behind on personals. So sorry!!! Work is getting the best of me again. erggggh.

Like my sis, I got a good HOT run in this morning, roughly 5.5 miles or so and it was TOUGH. I seriously thought I might puke at one point. Oops. But I'm glad I got it done - planning on some abs tonight too so Roxie have no fear ;)

DH and I ended up running about 3.5 miles at lunch today. Holy Freaking Humidity though. I swear it feels like you could just start doing the breast stroke in the air it's so bad.

I am planning on biceps (maybe biceps and triceps) after work and maybe abs. We'll see what really gets done. ;)

Remember me?!?!? ;)

Got back from Disney on Saturday night and was dragging serious butt until today. Totally lethargic and unmotivated. I woke up feeling back to normal this morning so I did CCV7. Felt awesome. I'm going back to CTX weight work for a few weeks so I will be working bi's & tri's tonight.

I hope everyone had a great week last week.

Remember me?!?!? ;)

Got back from Disney on Saturday night and was dragging serious butt until today. Totally lethargic and unmotivated. I woke up feeling back to normal this morning so I did CCV7. Felt awesome. I'm going back to CTX weight work for a few weeks so I will be working bi's & tri's tonight.

I hope everyone had a great week last week.

Welcome back!!! we've missed you :)

Hi Ladies,
I am finally feeling a little bit better. I still have a tiny bit of vertigo but life must go on...at this point I feel like I could have this forever. It's not seeming to go away totally. The last couple of days I got back into things by walking. Yesterday I walked for an hour and a half. Next week I will start by back to school rotation.

Mondays (upper body), Wednesdays (core and yoga), Fridays (lower body). On these days I will get up at 4:45am and workout for 45 minutes to an hour.

On Tuesdays and Thursdays I will leave work right away and squeeze in an hour of cardio before I have to pick up the kids. And then Saturday will be cardio and rest on Sunday.

Hopfully I will stick to this plan. Today I did upper body. I worked out by on my own. I am taking a break from the weight training videos (getting bored).

I did a 10 min cardio warm up followed by drop sets. 3 sets of 8 reps.

overhead press
tricep kickbacks
bicep curls
upright rows
lateral raises
front raises
push ups
chest fly
chest press
tricep dips
hammer curls
back rows

am I missing anything? trying to do a total upper body workout instead of doing 2 days of upper body like sts.

45 minutes. 310 calories burned.

Jess and Jo - when is the big race?
Chris - I feel your pain with getting up early. That is why I am doing weights on early mornings, not enough energy for cardio!!!
Debbie - I like step blast, but I hear ya about getting bored of the same dvds.

waves to everyone else.

- Andrea

Good Evening,

Tonite I did TJ 20min Cardio and Ab Jam Standing Abs. Its great having everyone back.

20min Stats:
19 min
12 in the zone
126 min hr
148 max hr
102 cals burned.

Abs:
9 min
3 in the zone
118 min hr
144 max hr
44 cals burned.

Hi girls!;)

I just finished my workout. I got a late start having to fix my DH's computer after my oldest son messed with it and it refused to take it to the desktop to do anything. Ugh! I did fix it though and its ok now:D

Here's today's workout:

Turbo Fire- Fire 45 Class= 47 min
Calories burned= 545
Met Value= 8.50

KCM 30 MTF LIFT- Olympic Lifting= 25 Min
Calories burned= 205
Met Value= 6.0

I had a good workout today. I just feel so darn tired though so I doubt I'll be back for personals tonight, sorry about that. I hope everyone had a great workout today/ take it easy.

Hugs to everyone!:);)

Nora

Good evening,

Just a quick update!

DH and I came home late from the doc..... at frist he looked in my sinus cavity (they stick that tube/camera up your nose into your sinus cavity), he said everything look good. I told him I been having a lot of pressure/pain my my head/sinus for the last 3 or 4 weeks. So he ordered a CT scan. My CT scan didn't looked so good, that explaines all the headaches I been having. I still have a infection behind my sinus bones/back of my head + frontal sinus. I also have fluit in my sinus....which isn't good! The airflow isn't working right in my sinus, that's why I get that virus nostop! Bacteria is growing. He gave me the paper work for surgery, all I have to do is make an appointment:confused: Unfortunatly it was to late to get a copy of the CT scan last night, I have to call today and get it. I will also get a 2nd opinion from the American ENT doc in Landstuhl! I am very frustrated! I would have to stay in the hospital for 5 days.:confused: I am not drilled about that. DH wanted to schedule surgery for next week, I told him HELL no! I am in my 2nd week of M2 of STS :p I am so close to finish STS the for the first time the way it's set up, I am not gonna quit now! I am gonna finish STS even if it's gonna kill me:p Please, say a prayer that I will not get an ear infection (fluit coming out)on top . Than I have to go to the hospital right away. :mad: I hope my sinus doesn't get any worst either, since he didn't give me any meds:confused:

Debbie - WOW, on your weight workout! Nice job on your cardio today.

Heather - wtg, on that lunch this afternoon. Sent some of that heat over here, ok! I am running the heater, it's so cold:confused:

Chris - awesome job, getting that workout in today! Love that ab workout, it's great burner!

Jessica - nice job, on that 5 milere in that heat today.

Roxie - you are doing great, girl!

Melissa - welcome back! We missed you.

Andrea - I had vertigo the beginning of this year, that was no fun! Nice workouts, girl. Still take it easy!

Nora - amzing workouts as always!

Good night, girls!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.