CRAZY, STRONG & LOVING IT FOR APRIL 26, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Morning,

Did MM at 6 am this morning. Have the packers/movers here today/tomorrow. I have no time for personals. No workout yesterday, went to Nuernberg:p Had a lot of fun with my family.

I will try to be back later today.

Today was cardio and I actually had a really good workout. I chose Cardio Coach #6 with Candace and although my inner thigh started to get tight during the 2nd challenge, I was able to finish the workout. My legs are really sore from Saturday's workout for some reason. My hamstrings especially, so I think that had a lot to do with it. And it also seems that once I get past 6 mph, it starts hurting. Which sucks because when I sprint I like to do 6-7 mph on my treadmill.

Anyways, I'm just glad I can get through an hour of CC again. It feels great. I felt like I was running on a cloud this morning.

CARDIO STATS:
60 minutes total
4 minutes below zone
14 minutes in zone
44 minutes above zone
517 calories burned :eek:
3 miles travelled

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is KCMs Split Sessions Lower Body.

Belinda-good luck with the move.

Debbie-glad to hear you got a good cardio workout in and enjoyed it.

Hi All!

Had a busy weekend w/ Easter and work, and yesterday was scrunched because of work/sleep/workout.

I'm on week #3 of the Undulating Rotation. Yesterday I did Disc 15 from Meso 2, Back and Biceps. I have some pretty decent DOMs in my back today! (hard to get them there, so that's a great thing).

This morning I did Disc 3, the first leg workout in Meso 1. + the bonus too. Fun little exercises with the ball and plate! Tough 1 legged ones though!!

Belinda: When do you leave for the states? Good luck with all the packing, etc!!

Debbie: YAY for you and a good cardio!!! Gotta love that! do you ever run outside?

Roxie: Weird on your calorie burn for KCM's kickboxing. it's not that intense, then? Have a good lower body workout later!!

Roxie and Heather: Sorry to hear about all the rough weather you've been having. That's horrible! and so extreme, huh? Hope you don't get any damage from it.

Heather: I was wondering, did they ever find your stolen car? .. Great job on the runs and weight work the past 3 days!!! You run FAR!!

Nora: Nice job on CLX yesterday! I forget, are you doing CLX all the way through now?

*waves* to Jess!!!

Hi All!

Had a busy weekend w/ Easter and work, and yesterday was scrunched because of work/sleep/workout.

I'm on week #3 of the Undulating Rotation. Yesterday I did Disc 15 from Meso 2, Back and Biceps. I have some pretty decent DOMs in my back today! (hard to get them there, so that's a great thing).

This morning I did Disc 3, the first leg workout in Meso 1. + the bonus too. Fun little exercises with the ball and plate! Tough 1 legged ones though!!

Belinda: When do you leave for the states? Good luck with all the packing, etc!!

Debbie: YAY for you and a good cardio!!! Gotta love that! do you ever run outside?

Roxie: Weird on your calorie burn for KCM's kickboxing. it's not that intense, then? Have a good lower body workout later!!

Roxie and Heather: Sorry to hear about all the rough weather you've been having. That's horrible! and so extreme, huh? Hope you don't get any damage from it.

Heather: I was wondering, did they ever find your stolen car? .. Great job on the runs and weight work the past 3 days!!! You run FAR!!

Nora: Nice job on CLX yesterday! I forget, are you doing CLX all the way through now?

*waves* to Jess!!!

Chris-I haven't attempted her new one called TLC it scares me but this one is my fall back workout and I know it so well that its just not working anymore there is another workout on the dvd I just haven't tried it yet but I did preview it last night and it looks tougher.

Lots to catch up on! First - that Barre N9NE class I went to last night? Was actually a lot more similar to Core Fusion classes but NOT quite as difficult. Don't get me wrong, I was burning up a STORM, especially in the thighs and butt! Legs were shaking like crazy. The ab part was also very good - but NOT as intense as Core Fusion. I just loved that it was a good alternative option to Core Fusion in the city. This studio is much closer to me so I can go there when I'm not able to get to the city. Was awesome.

Today I got in a great run (just under 5 miles) first thing this AM and was SO happy to be out there in the fresh (albeit kinda cool) air. Was awesome! Haven't decided if I'll do my chest/back workout tonight or pair it with Ride tomorrow...I'm working from home tomorrow so I would have more time in the AM to get it done (vs. having to do it tonight which makes for a lonnnng day). I'll letcha know though. ;-)

Belinda - good luck with the move!! No worries on personals...seriously!

Roxie - good luck with the lower body workout tonight!

Debbie - YAY for that running on clouds feeling, how awesome! And great calorie burn btw.

Chris - looove hearing about your STS workouts, those leg workouts ARE killer, no two ways about it!

Nora - excellent workout last night, as always!! high five!!

Heather - pleeease stay safe in those storms, so very scary!!

Hi ladies - sorry for the late check in (I'm safe and sound). I wasn't sure what I was going to do exactly. My legs are SOOOOO freaking sore still from Sunday's workout and now my entire upper body hurts from yesterday.

I ended up hitting spin. Smart??? Well hell no. But I did it. Dug deep and got it done. Legs are yelling at me and super wobbly though. I feel like they are the size of tree trunks LOL

Roxie - Thankfully we're safe and sound. Sadly, 8 people died from the storms last night. We just got hit by mostly straight-line winds. The tornadoes touched down all around us though.

Debbie - that's great news on being able to do the CC workouts again.

Belinda - no worries on the personals, you take care of business. We'll all be here!

Chris - nope, car was never found.

Jess - doing our best to stay safe and sound!!! Will be very glad when tornado season is over with.

Waves to Nora - hope you're doing well!!

Heather-glad to hear you are safe and sound. At lunch I was watching the news and they were showing footage of tornado looked scary.

Hi girls!;)

I'm all done with today's workout so, I'm checking in now.

Here's today's workout:

Turbo Fire- Fire 55EZ= 57 Min
Met Value= 9.0
Calories burned= 700
TF is so much fun and the music is da bomb! Love it!! Major fun factor and zero dread factor.

Jungle Gymn XT - Beginner Suspension Training Workout=14 Min
Body Weight
Met Value= 6.0
Calories burned= 115

Total calories burned= 815:cool:

Ok, that's it for me right now but I'll be back later for personals. Have a blessed day girls!;):)

Hugs to everyone!;)

Nora

Yes, I've looked at some of the footage from the various cities and it's really insane. My hometown got hit pretty hard (thankfully family is all ok). There is no way I was going to step outside to try to get pics of wall clouds or funnel clouds though!!!

Heather-glad to hear you are safe and sound. At lunch I was watching the news and they were showing footage of tornado looked scary.

I would be so afraid -I don't live in tornado country so for me to experience one (or be near one) would freak me out so much!! You are being very strong if you ask me. ;-)

Annnnd spin on achy legs/body? You are nuts, but I would expect nothing less. I suppose you could've rested but I know you'd rather save that for a Friday, huh?

Yes, I've looked at some of the footage from the various cities and it's really insane. My hometown got hit pretty hard (thankfully family is all ok). There is no way I was going to step outside to try to get pics of wall clouds or funnel clouds though!!!

Yes, I am trying to not take a rest day b/c we leave for Seattle thurs and I'm thinking there are about to be several rest days ahead. Friday is looking rainy there so definitely no run. Then I'll have to see who I can sucker into a run Sat or Sun ;)

I would be so afraid -I don't live in tornado country so for me to experience one (or be near one) would freak me out so much!! You are being very strong if you ask me. ;-)

Annnnd spin on achy legs/body? You are nuts, but I would expect nothing less. I suppose you could've rested but I know you'd rather save that for a Friday, huh?

Good Evening,

Tonite was KCMs Split Sessions Lower Body I only used 8lbs this time my legs were already sore so I went easy but I did tie the leg band tighter and it kicked my butt.

Stats:
28 min
19 in the zone
136 min hr
168 max hr
177 cals burned.

Hi girls!;)

I'm back for personals.;)

Belinda- I'm so glad to hear from you. No doubt things are hectic for you right now with movers etc... No worries. I'm glad you took a day off and had fun with your family yesterday, good for you. Nice workout today with MM, that's a fun toughie. WTG, and take care!;):)

Debbie- I'm sorry that your Inner thigh tightness was rearing its unwelcomed head when doing Cardio Coach 6. I know how frustrating that can be. I hope that maybe with some foam roller stretches or Karen Voight stretch one will help to alleviate much of that tightness and soreness. Please take care and rest.;):)

Roxie- I hope you had a great session with KCM Split sessions lower body, keep up the awesome job!;):)

Chris- Wow! Great job on your undulating rotation yesterday and today, you are rockin' it big time. Way to go girlfriend!!!:D:cool: Yep, I'm doing the entire Chalene Extreme program/rotation. I will add some extra cardio but still keeping the workout total time at 75 Minutes max, thats my goal. I love Cathe, Insane, and TF so I'll probably grab from those mainly. Its fun so far and I'm in week two, YAY!!!

Jessica- I'm glad to hear you liked your class last night. I know Core Fusion sets the Barre High,LOL!! Seriously, they are awesome and hard shoes to fill, but its nice that you found a closer to you place that you can go to. I'm glad that you felt the class was effective, which is great but bummer its not as intense as CF. Yay! You got a 5 mile run in today, that's awesome and decent weather to do it in, can't beat that, awesome job on your workout. Have a great RIDE workout tomorrow and don't work too hard. Take care!;)

Heather- Scary weather around where you are, please be safe. Oh no legs are super sore still from Sunday's workout and upperbody is sore from yesterday's workout, yikes. I would suggest a epsom salt bath and take a couple of advil or motrin if you can that could help alot. I hope you take a day off from working out sounds like your body would really appreciate a rest day. Ok, workout warrior take it easy and rest!;):)

If anyone lives in tornado alley please be safe and take care.

Roxie- Great job on Split Sessions tonight! High Five!!!;)

Ok, that's it for me. Sleep well and take care see ya at tomorrow's check in.

Hugs to everyone!;)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.