CRAZY STRONG & LOVING IT FOR APRIL 13, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I got up this morning at 4:30 a.m to get my leg workout in:D had an awesome leg workout! Off to my dental appt, than to the hopital in Landstuhl for DH appt. It's an 6 hour drive one way:confused: I will not be back until later tonight.

Happy Hump Day! BBL!

Today was total body and I had an excellent workout. Same workout as last Wednesday only in superset fasion.

4 sets/8 reps with 1 minute 30 second rest between each superset.

SS #1
Upright Row - 57# (up 2#)
ss w/
Leg Press Station - 230# (up 10#)

SS #2
Incline Hammer Curls - 22's (up 2#)
ss w/
Overhead Tricep Extension - 35# (up 5#)

SS #3
Incline Barbell Press - 95# (up 5#)
ss w/
One Arm Row - 35# (up 5#)

Pretty big increases on most exercises. I was shocked I did 95# with the incline and it seemed easy. :eek:

Yesterday I got in a really good 6.5-mile run after work. Not sure what I'll do today. Kind of want to run, but may hit spin. Really undecided. I have my gym bag packed for either workout :D

Damn, I am so glad it's Wednesday. It's been a freakin' long week, no?
I got up (Despite the rain and wind which made it VERY tempting to roll back over) and went to Ride this morning. was an awesome class, was drenched by the end. Just the way I like it. :)

Planning on Core Fusion Pilates Abs or CF Lean & toned tonight after work. Assuming it doesn't take me 90 mins to get home like it took me to get TO work today. BOO traffic!

Heather - I vote spin! Probably because I had such a good time at my class this AM ;-) And it's good for cross-training!

Debbie - damn, 95#s on incline?? You are intense!

Belinda - and I thought I was up early at 5:20, 4:30 is way earlier! Ouch.

Hi to Nora (enjoy your rest week!), Melissa, Chris and Roxie!

Hi Everyone!

Today was Meso 1, Disc 5, Triceps and Back. WICKED back workout. I know I'm going to feel it tomorrow! I'm SO feeling triset legs from yesterday! YOWZA! The rest of the week is cardio. I've never worked out like this before, all 3 weight workouts grouped together. Different!

Good luck today, Belinda! YOU are going to be VERY tired!!

Debbie: :eek: on those weights! you never cease to amaze me!

Jess: thanks for the Core Fusion ratings yesterday! appreciate it! Awesome you loved spin so much today!

Heather: Nice job on the run! I say run if you feel like running!

Off to my son's class to help out! Have an awesome day, everyone!

Big waves to Roxie and Nora!!

Holy sweatfest! I went to spin at lunch. Wow.

Jess - Went the spin route as it was going to be too warm out for a good run after work (I'm still shell shocked from Saturday obviously). But after that sweatfest, I think a run outside would have been the same!

Belinda - I hope the doctor visit goes well.

Debbie - nice weights my friend!!!!

Nora - hope you're enjoying your rest day.

Chris - sounds like another good workout - high fives now since you won't be able to tomorrow :eek:

Roxie - what do you have going today???

Nora - Glad to see you are resting up! Hope it helps you. I'm sure it will!

Belinda - Hope your dh's doctors visit goes well. Nice job on your early workout!

Heather - Excellent on the 6.5 mile run yesterday and great job with spin today! :eek: Holy smokes!

Jess - Nice job on the workout! Love when I get all drenched too! Thanks on the 95# incline. It was fun! :)

Chris - Why are you doing 3 back to back weights and 3 back to back cardio? I'm not sure you should be doing that, your body needs rest between weight training workouts, especially workouts like STS. Just curious. Is this a rotation Cathe put together?

Roxie - Where are you?

Good Afternoon,

Sorry I haven't posted I still wasn't feeling very well yesterday so I didn't workout and today I have had a hangover all day feel like being sick but I promise I will workout tonite its only 20 mins I am sure I can handle that. The new KCMs shipped today can't wait to get mine.

Belinda-hope things go well for DH.

Debbie-you rock girl now kick my ass would you.

Jess-glad you had a nice workout.

Heather-sounds like spin was a good choice.

Chris-sounds like your body needs a break.

Doncha love that!? LOVE me a good sweaty spin class - get in, get er done, and get out! :)

Holy sweatfest! I went to spin at lunch. Wow.

Jess - Went the spin route as it was going to be too warm out for a good run after work (I'm still shell shocked from Saturday obviously). But after that sweatfest, I think a run outside would have been the same!

Belinda - I hope the doctor visit goes well.

Debbie - nice weights my friend!!!!

Nora - hope you're enjoying your rest day.

Chris - sounds like another good workout - high fives now since you won't be able to tomorrow :eek:

Roxie - what do you have going today???

Good Evening,

Tonite I did Gilads Vol 2 Buttocks, Inner Thighs, Shoulders, Biceps and Abs. I need to find out how many reps he does on biceps because they break away to a commercial so I am missing some. My legs are shaking and my already upset stomach really hates me now.

Stats:
21 min
15 in the zone
120 min hr
142 max hr
108 cals burned.

Hi girls,

Sorry about being so late. I fell in the shower today and I'm feeling very bruised and sore. I think I'll take tonight off from personals. Keep in the fitness fight and stay healthy.

Hugs to everyone!;):)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.