Crazy Strong and Loving It July

Today I did Bryan Kest's Energize yoga workout. I like this workout, it always makes me feel flexible after I do it. I guess that's the point, huh? :)

Ok I am back to report my workout I did Turbo Fire HiiT 15 and since my legs are really sore from yesterday I did a much needed stretch TF 10.

Debbie-that is the point of stretching to make you more flexible. Good job getting it done.

Hi girls!;)

I finished today's workout about an hour ago but lost my internet connection and couldn't check in until now.

Here's today's workout:

Xtrain- Disc#4 Super Cuts= 46 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 471

Les Mills Combat- Power HiiT1 = 30 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 369

Total calories burned= 840;)

Roxie- Great job today with Turbo Fire HiiT 15 and Turbo Fire Stretch 10 which I'm sure the stretching was very welcomed after yesterday's killer workout. Great job today keep up the great work!!:D

Debbie- Nicely done today with Bryan Kest's Energize yoga. I'm sure your body is thanking you for that now. Awesome workout as usual take care!;)

Chris- No doubt your are doing well and having a fab workout. I miss hearing from you at check ins. I'm sure you are crazy busy but don't forget we love you here too!;) Take care girlfriend.;)

Belinda- Still off having that fab time in Germany, eh. Well, good for you have a wonderful time visiting family and friends you deserve it. We do miss you so we'll be glad when your back so take care and be well.

Hugs and blessings to all!;)

Nora

Arial Castro (the sick *u$k who held the three women captive for 10 years) has been evaluated and is mentally capable to stand trial. He asked the judge if he would be allowed to see the child he had with one of his captives. The judge said, "I will not allow it." Thank God. That child does not need to be near that monster. I hope this is a swift trial and that the girls are spared appearing in court. They really don't need to relive that nightmare.

Today I did a workout I haven't done in literally years. My notebook shows the last time I did this workout - Pyramids - was in 2009. I chose the Bonus Combo's premix and it was fun and I had a great workout.

This is what it entailed:

Superset - Squats/Plie Squats - 35/40/45#
Step Ups - 10's/12's/15's
Superset - Chest Flyes/Press - 10's/12's/15's
Superset - Pullovers/Double Arm Rows - 10's/12's/15's
Step Ups - 10's/12's/15's
Static Lunges - 10's/12's/15's
Tri-Set - Rear Flyies/Lateral Raise/Front Raise - 1's/3's/5's
Deadlifts - 30/35/40#
Calf Raises
Supersets - Kickbacks 1's/3's Overhead Extension - 10/12/15
Supersets - Hammer Curls/Traditional Curls - 10's/12's

Shoulder and Tricep work I went really light because all those exercises irritates my upper back. Bicep work I stuck with 10's and 12's because that was just hard.

I looked back to see what I used to do with this workout and I can't believe the weights I used to lift. For shoulder work I used anywhere from 8's to 15's. :eek: No wonder I'm in pain all the time. How stupid of me. I was using 12's for the front raises at one time. Crazy stuff.

Nora - You are getting some great workouts in lately! Nicely done girlfriend! :)

Good Morning,

Today I did KCM's TLC1 and a 1.91 mile walk outside my thighs were begging for a walk so I listened to them. I have to take my mom to a funeral either Friday or Saturday haven't heard the details yet. We are headed to the lake when DH gets home.

Debbie-awesome job with the wts now you know what caused alot of your problems so you can stay lighter with the wts.

Nora-good job with your workout, you always burn and amazing amount of calories.

Hi Girls!

I know, I'm such a sporadic checker inner!! Sorry!

My workouts so far this week. Monday I did Xtrain Burn Sets Bi's and Tri's. I STILL have DOMS today from that!

Yesterday I did Combat Power Kata 45.

And today I did Afterburn!

Debbie: Nice to see you doing weights again! Pyramids is an awesome workout. Glad you had fun!! And yeah, you used to lift CRAZY weights!!.... I didn't hear that about Castro. I'm glad they made those decisions. He should have NO rights whatsoever. the bastard!!

Roxie: You're doing great mix of workouts! TF Hiits are always short but killer!

Nora: I'm here! And yes, working out like always! Just forget about coming here, or run out of time... I did Combat yesterday and thought of you! Had a lot of fun!!!.... Nice combo of workouts there!! And even nicer you got a yoga in. You NEVER do yoga!!!

Hi girls!;)

I just finished my late workout and unfortunately skip personals today.

Here's Today's Workout:

Xtrain- Disc#6 Cardio Leg Blast- Premix#3 Timesaver Rounds 1-6= 34 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 348

Les Mills Combat- Power Kata= 45 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 461

Total calories burned= 809:cool:

That's it for me today girls, have a fab day! Hugs and blessings;):cool:

Nora

Good Morning,

Here is todays workout and it was killer then I did CK25 WK5 D3.

Body Weight:
Plank Walks 10 reps
Knee to Chest (alternating knees, feet on wt bench) 30 reps
Mountain Climbers 40 reps
Jumping Jacks 50 reps
Burpees with Pushup 10 reps

Repeated 3 times.

Nora-nice workout.

Hi girls, Happy 4th of July!!:eek::cool:

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Xtrain- Disc#2 Bi's & Tri's - Premix#9 Timesaver Rounds 1-7 = 37 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 330

Les Mills Combat- Extreme Cardio Fighter= 53 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 543

Total calories burned= 873:cool::D

Roxie- Wow! Love your workout you did for today, it looks challenging. WTG girlfriend you got it done today!!!! Bravo!;):D:cool:

Hugs and blessings to : Belinda, Roxie, Chris, Debbie and I hope you all have a great 4th of July!;):cool:

Nora

Happy 4th of July!!!

Love reading your workouts Roxie and Nora!!! Kickbutt!!! :eek:

today I did XTRAIN Burn Sets CBS and the bonus abs on the stability ball from Butts and Guts!

Have a fun and safe 4th, All!!

Good Morning,

Quick post I am going to spend the night at my sisters house so I don't have to get up so early to take my mom to a funeral but I my way up I am going to stop and spend time with GS. I will SJP step only my body is killing me from yesterday.

Hi Girls..

Today was Lower Body Trisets from Low Impact Series, and then I did 35 Burpees (June/July Challenge) and then Seg #1 From StretchMax!

Enjoy your summer day !!!

Hi girls!

No workout today, just a rest day! I hope everyone is well and having an awesome day;):)

Hugs and blessings to all:):cool:

Nora

Hi girls!;)

Here's today's workout:

Les Mills Combat- Ultimate Warrior Combat 60 Live= 60 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 614

Les Mills Combat- Upper Body Blow Out= 25 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 222

Total calories burned= 836:D:cool:

Congrats to Chris and Roxie on getting it done yesterday workout wise, well done ladies ^^^5's WTG!!!;):cool: That's it for me today but I should be back for Monday's workout, until then I wish you all good health and a blessed weekend.

Hugs and blessings to everyone!:D;):cool:

Nora

Good Evening,

I went for a 1.5 mile walk this morning before I took my mom to the funeral then I spent 3 hours on the road. GS cut a tooth while I was at DDs house yesterday.

Had a few days off since my last workout. No reason, just didn't feel like working out. Today I did cardio and chose Cardio Coach #1 and had a really good workout.

CARDIO STATS:
40 minutes total
2 minutes below zone
15 minutes in zone
23 minutes above zone
333 calories burned
2.27 miles traveled

I then did some ab work on my own. I did 5 sets of 20 second planks and 5 sets of reverse crunches. Got a great burn in my abs. They really need the work.

Hi girls;)

Here's today's workout:

Xtrain- Disc#3 Burn Sets- Premix# 12 Chest + Back Only= 36 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 322

Les Mills Combat- Shock Plyo HiiT2= 30 Min
MV= 10.0
CB= 410

Les Mills Combat- Core Attack = 20 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 137

Total calories burned= 869:cool:

Please excuse my lateness in checking in and the lack of personals due to the lateness. I hope everyone had a great workout today and are feeling positively powerful.

Hugs to everyone and see ya at tomorrow's check in;):D:cool:

Nora

Good Evening,

I was in Debbies mood I didn't really want to workout but I ended up doing CK25 WK6 D1.

Debbie-good job with your workout.

Nora-good job with your workout.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.