"Crazy Strong and Loving It!" for March 4

Hi everyone! I did TS's High Intensity Step Mix 2 today- love that workout! I burned about 720 calories. I will do abs later- I had to move it and get showered since Stanley Steemer is coming this morning.

I also ended up doing L&G yesterday with my mom. She is in from Arizona right now and staying with us for 3 weeks. She is really out of shape and it's been fun to help her do a little bit of Cathe. I just want her to think about getting healthy, but it's hard to motivate someone that is only half motivated. She wants it, but I think it seems overwhelming at the same time.

Have a great day everyone!

Today was cardio and I chose Cardio Coach #8. Had an excellent workout and woke up with energy and no headache! :eek:

I did something different with Challenge #3. I did it like Candace does Challenge #4 on her workout. I did the hill climbs and then when you are suppose to do the last minute at a level 4, I dropped my incline to 0% and sprinted the last minute. Felt great. I love CC #8 but I hate all the hills so I decided to change it a bit. It worked out great.

Cardio stats:
1 hour
2:43 below zone
22 min. in zone
36 min. above zone
513 calories burned
3.5 miles travelled

Good Morning,

Tonite is S&H back and chest, I would like to match Cathe on everything but my heaviest set of dumbbells are 15lbs so that probably won't happen. Everyone have a good day.

Good morning ladies,

I did disc 8 this morning and loved it. It moved so darn fast that I couldn't believe it was over. Also did the weights and plates abs. It's going to take me a while to master those pikes with the paper plates!!!! Gotta love the challenge. I feel like my body is starting to kick in and I'm not as tired as I've been for the past 2 weeks. Isn't that the best feeling in the world????????

Hey Deb-Glad to hear that you are feeling better. You'll be happy to know that I didn't go to Panera today. I stayed home and had toast with almond butter. Thanks so much for your input and I plan to do an apple for my afternoon snack today. So I just looked up the ingredients for the whole grain bagel and they use unbleached enriched flour and spelt flour. That's just as bad as white flour isn't it??

Have a good workout everyone.

Bev

I am overdosing on vitamin C today. I took a bunch yesterday and plan to do the same today - it seems to be helping move the cold out of my nose and into my throat. (yay...)

Today was STS disc #8. It really did fly by! It's weird how those workouts seem to be over so quickly. Hmm... I didn't get up early enough to get the abs in - so I will do those tonight. (I had been laying in bed contemplating a sick day...)

Kick Max is on the agenda for tomorrow but I don't if I will be able to hack it with my cold...

Hi girls,

I am finally done with disc 5! Still didn't work my abs:rolleyes::rolleyes::( It's now 7 p.m. and I am tired! I also took my dogs for a long walk again this afternoon!

Have a good one!

Day #3 of "Recovery Week" for me. I did a Namaste Yoga from FIT TV I had recorded ..which was REALLY nice and relaxing, and then I did Stretchmax with the Band (Great stretching).

I'm getting kind of down about not exercising. I had just taken a "rest" week (did my 1RM's) before starting STS. So I'm just chomping at the bit. But I want to do it the way Cathe "perscribed" so I can get the most benefit out of it.

STS Disc 4 Back Triceps

Hey everyone. STS Disc 4 today and the STS Ab circuits yoga. I burned 445 calories. Had to do evening again today. Hope everyone has a great night.

Hi Everyone!:D

Happy over the hump day!! I always like that about Wednesdays.

Debbie, so glad your feeling better no headaches. I hope the dizziness has subsided. Take care of you ;)

Today's workout:

Cardio Coach Volume 3= 45 min.
Distance= 3.17 miles
Calories Burned= 522
BPM= beginning was 126 so about five minutes
BPM= After warmup seemed to want to stay right around 145 for the majority of the time=35 min approx= 80% of my Max HR. :D level three moving towards level 4 but not quite there yet.
BPM= 153 for 3 min at level 4 which is 85% of my Max HR. Then at the end level three challenge steady state it did lower to 144 BPM which it stayed at for five minutes as I pushed myself to hit and go beyone the three mile marker, then I reduced to level 2, 1 to cool down. I felt awesome!!! Gotta love Cardio Coach!:)

Rest
STS- Disc 8 Meso 1, Wk 3= 56 min
Calories burned= 459
Wow! these STS workouts always seem to go by so fast! I love that! I'm definitely feeling comfortable at lifting 65% of my 1 RM. I'd never have though I could do that before starting STS. There is definitely an improvement in my strength and getting better at plate work. Its still a work in progress but I feel like I'm definitely headed toward progress so far. Its very challenging and encouraging. The close grip bench presses with dumbells did seem to sneak up on me the last two reps. Man, those were felt like the toughest of the reps. :D I don't have a pullup bar so I did use Cathe's tubing with the door attachment- the red one. I can feel these working the lats and other upper back muscles. I think this is a good way for me to take baby steps towards actually doing pullups/chinups until then.

STS- Ab Circuits- Weights & Plates Abs= 19 min.
Calories burned= 117
I feel like I'm doing better with the plates part which is really exciting. When you go from planks then to bringing your legs up under your torso, then out again, and to bend knees in is tough. My wrists are feeling it a little less than the previous times I've done this. It seems my wrists definitely are getting a workout. The weights part is challenging not easier than the plates part. Oh, the other plates section that was super tough for me was the diagonal ones where you move both legs to the same side diagonally, then do the other side. I can't seem to do very many of these. Well, there's room for improvement for me on these.

I'm loving STS and I hope everyone else that has it does feel that way too!
have a great evening and seeya all tomorrow;) Remember, be good, and if you can't be good don't get caught! :D Just kidding.;)

Hugs!:)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.