"Crazy Strong and Loving It!" for March 14"

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

Today I will cardio! I will go to the gym after I am done cleaning my house!

Have a great wrokout and day!

STS Legs & 4DS Cardio Power

Hey Ladies. I didnt workout yesterday so I did the Legs and cardio today. I couldn't complete the wall squasts with stability balls and weights today. Going down that low messed with my left knee. I think what I will do is make a raised platform on both sides and put the weights on that. This way I won't have to go down so low to pick them up. It just doesn't feel right for me. I am going to look into the weighted vests also just to add some weight. Barbell gets too heavy to lift over my head. Anywho I hope everyone has a great weekend and awesome workouts. Cya.

Melinda

Melinda - sorry to hear about your knee. Those wall squats are really tricky (and tough!). I found yesterday that if my feet were to far forward it stressed my knees even more. Its like you have to find that EXACT spot where it works well. :confused:

Today was cardio for me. I did the 4DS Lower&Higher Intensity step premix. I then followed that up with the 4DS Kickbox abs. Don't ask me what my calorie burn was because I forgot to check at the very end. Oh well - I'm getting annoyed my the darn HRM anyway. I think it frustrates me more than anything.

Today we will be doing some more work in the basement. I also need to get some school work done - and maybe some ordering of a few cardio coach mp3's since they are on sale....

Good Morning,

I am headed upstairs in a few to walk on the TM and then tonite I will do KP&C so I will only have missed 1 workout this week can' t wait for rest day my muscles are screaming.

Today's workout was cardio. I did a steady state walk on a high incline. My goal was to stay in my in-zone. Then I did a killer ab workout that I got from M&F Mens magazine.

Cardio stats:
32 minutes
4 minutes below zone
28 minutes in zone
241 calories burned
1.75 miles travelled

ABS
Weighted Crunch: 2 sets/15 reps w/10#
Bench Reverse Crunch: 20/15 reps
Double Crunch: 20/20 reps
Planks: 1:10/1:05 minutes.
***Did not do these in quad-set format. Just did each exercise right in a row with minimal rest.

That is all....

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

Hey All...,

Instead of the SJP Premix #5 from the STS rotation, I did Turbo Jam: Punch Kick and Jam for cardio. It was what I needed. I also did Abs Circuit: PILATES. This is my favorite , I think, of the ab workouts on that disc. My kids are driving me crazy with making huge messes (and not wanting to pick up) and fighting this morning.

Plus I read some sad news in the paper about a friend.

I'm in a shitty mood. :(

Hey, at least I got in my workout...

Hi girls,

I am done with my workout! I did iTRI Sprints (15 min. TM sprints a total of 5 sprints, 15 min on the elliptical,15min. on the bike, 15 min. on the TM again sprints). I am wiped:p I am soaked from head to toe:eek: I burned over 800 cal.:p This was one tough workout! I still have to stretch and work my abs! Not sure if I can move:rolleyes:

Have a great day and workout!

Morning! I did Power Max this morning- needed some old school step! I burned 581 calories and had a great workout.

Belinda: That sounds cool- where did you get that workout?

Chris: I'm sorry for the bad news and the kids fighting. I SO understand that. We had blood this morning even.

Roxie: WTG on getting in your workouts this week!

Karen/Melinda: I know what you mean about those wall squats- you have to hit it in exactly the right place so you don't hurt your knees. DH does them without weight.

Have a good weekend!

Hi ladies. I did Imax 3 and STS stability ball abs this morning and am actually surprised that I did pretty good considering I'm a little sore from Disc 12 yesterday. This is only the second time that I've done Imax 3 and the first time I did just awful so I'm happy. It usually takes me 3 times to get a workout down and then I'm comfortable with it.

Melinda-I've been putting my weights on the platform from my step when I do the wall squats and that works great so maybe that would help you. I set it up before the workout and have it sitting there in the correct place so I'm ready to go.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Bev

Happy Saturday check-in~:D

I'm just checking in.

Today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol. 4= 52 min
Calories Burned= 639
Distance= 3.50 Miles
below zone= 6 min BPM 135
In zone= 17 min BPM 148
Above Zone= 3 min @ 154 BPM
Then did a cool down jog for =18 min
then did a 3min walk cooling down further.
6 min stretch to end workout.

REST

4DS- Kickbox Cardio only= 37 min
Calories burned= 354

4DS- Abs from Kickbox, just abs only= 10 min
Calories Burned= 102

That's it for me today! Rest is on the agenda for tomorrow. Have a great weekend everyone and awesome job on the workouts!! BRAVO!! STS'ers congrats on finishing Meso cycle 1!!!! High fives!!:eek:

Hugs!:)

Nora

Checking in -

Hi gang! I'm exhausted! Worked the last couple of days, had an event at the school last night, birthday parties, sleepovers.....!!! Full weekend planned - not what I enjoy.
Anyway..did GS Legs today. Cathe was very nice and didn't yell at me when I only did 12 reps of some things and not 16.
My husband got my CC loaded on an ipod - so that's on the docket for tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to my first go at that.
Have a great night and morning. I probably won't get a chance to check in tomorrow until later if I get the chance at all.
Good times....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.