Crazy strong and loving it for Feb 20, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Not sure what I will do today?

Nora, how are you feeling today? You really kicking some butt, with your workouts;)

Wendy, fantastic job, on MMA Kickboxing + abs and your bike wo!

Roxie, what is Zithromax? Since my sinus surgery, I have a sinus infection once a month, I have fluid coming out in my right ear since I left the hospital? I have a sinus infection in my left side (had surgery there last year) nonstop, they are no fun. Can't wait to see an American ENT doctor the beginning of March! They have to figure something out, I can't take this anymore. DH ask me the other day how I can run with Vertigo, I told him I focus on one spot and don't move my head:) that is the only way I make it through my workouts!

Heather, hope you had fun with your sis yesterday!

Have a great workout and weekend, everyone!

Morning,

I am done with CCV5, I ran 4.30 miles on the TM:eek: Burned 720 cal. All I wanted to to is an easy run and listen to some good music today, but my MP3 player (DD put some good music on that one for me) didn't work, I have all my CC's on my ipod:confused: Better charge my MP3 player today for next week;) That's it for me today.

Enjoy your weekend, ladies! Rock on:eek:

Today was cardio and I chose an oldie but goodie. I did the step only premix of Cardio & Weights. How fun that was, it's been years since I've done this workout. Very fun step combos. Then I did the Ab Work from C&W as well.

CARDIO STATS:
37 minutes total
3 minutes below zone
10 minutes in zone
25 minutes above zone
303 calories burned

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Good Afternoon,

Haven't worked out yet wanted to get to wal-mart before it got to crazy they are predicting alot of snow for us so everyone goes grocery shopping before it hits. I am scheduled to do the same workout as Debbie but we will see may just do TJ 20 min and Ab Jam standing abs.

Belinda-zithromax is an antibiotic you take for 6 days but it stays in the body for 10.

Debbie-congrats on getting those abs done. Glad you enjoyed your workout.

Hi ladies. Had so much fun with my sis, of course!

This morning I was slow going, but started off doing a workout from On Demand it was called Give Me 10 by Amy Dixon. I used that as my warm up before doing weights then iced the cake (aka fried the legs) with HIIT Pyramid.

Weights were 3 sets of 12 reps:

Zottoman Curls - 16.5's (this was a good weight for me)
Lying DB Triceps Extensions - 15's (my left elbow was really bothering me so these were a struggle today)
Decline DB Press - 31.5's (probably could have gone to 32)
Underhand DB Rows - 31.5's (good weight for keeping form)
Step Ups - 60#
Upright Rows - 20's (used DBs, probably could have done 21's)

Hope everyone is having a great day!

COOL workouts today!

I'm just happy to sit back and admire, I really am.

Kind of stressed out today, and I decided to not push to work out, still recovering from my icky cold crud and I have to work tonight.

Plus I indulged in a little glass (1/2 glass, really) of wine to chill me out. A lot of crap on my plate today, I needed something and it's not healthy to feel that stressed out. Wine is good!

Great workouts everyone! Debbie, that sounds like a great little cardio!!! Awesome you enjoyed it! Belinda, LOL @ wanting something light to run with and getting CC!!!! :eek:...Roxie, are you feeling better? .. Snow ick!!!! I think ours is supposed to come next week (and I'm soooo ready for Spring!!). Heather, as always, you pushed it today!! Good going!!!

Hugs to you Chris. It's definitely not good to be so stressed out. Hope the wine helped out a little bit!

COOL workouts today!

I'm just happy to sit back and admire, I really am.

Kind of stressed out today, and I decided to not push to work out, still recovering from my icky cold crud and I have to work tonight.

Plus I indulged in a little glass (1/2 glass, really) of wine to chill me out. A lot of crap on my plate today, I needed something and it's not healthy to feel that stressed out. Wine is good!

Great workouts everyone! Debbie, that sounds like a great little cardio!!! Awesome you enjoyed it! Belinda, LOL @ wanting something light to run with and getting CC!!!! :eek:...Roxie, are you feeling better? .. Snow ick!!!! I think ours is supposed to come next week (and I'm soooo ready for Spring!!). Heather, as always, you pushed it today!! Good going!!!

Ladies I need some advice. I need a multivitaming that will help my immune system and give me some energy. I currently do not take anything so any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks, Ladies...

the wine helped a LOT. I seriously was so knotted up, and I think , if I were to give medical advice to myself, i would have told myself to drink it! LOL!

Work, sadly enough, is going to be nice to go to to "get away from it all". Yep, taking care of sad cancer patients is "getting away from it all" for me. *sigh*

Roxie: I've tried multivits and I have found I have issues with them making my stomach queasy. I tried taking some separately, and have decided, it's Vit B's that make me queasy. Maybe others. So for immunity , I take a Zinc and Vitamin C daily. Plus 2,000 u of Vitamin D, daily. Plus my Calcium chew w/ Vitamin D. I find the Zinc and Vitamin C keep me healthier and even if I do get sick, I tend to not get AS sick for AS long. Or maybe it's my imagination! LOL!..

Hi girls, checking in -
Wow - over 4 miles today Belinda? Way to go! Geesh, to put up with that crap daily - fluid, vertigo, etc.... Hopefully the ENT will figure something out next month..??
Nice on the wine, Chris. I'm one of those "no matter what the question, wine is the answer" kind of gals. I hope work is good tonight.
Glad you had fun with your sis, Heather. What are you doing the rest of the weekend?
Debbie - that's a great calorie burn for your workout today! Always fun to pull out an old workout to make it feel new again.
Roxie - I just take the multivitamin from Costco. Always after breakfast. And I drink Emergen-C drink packets in my water, too.
Nora - are you having a good weekend? Enjoy the weather!
Have a nice evening, ladies.....
Oh, wait. Today I did Disc 2, Back & Tris. Love that grouping. Good workout!
Okay, signing off now!......

Hi girls~;)

I'm not feeling great today, I apparently have caught my son's lovely cold and sore throat, ugh:(

Here's today's workout:

P90X KenpoX= 56 Min
Calories burned= 535

P90X Ab Ripper X= 16 min
Calories burned= 98

STS Cardio: MMA Boxing- Heavy Bag= 20 Min
Calories burned= 205

Legs & Glutes - Floor work only= 11 Min
Calories burned= 60

Total calories burned= 898:cool:

Belinda- I have a cold and sore throat, I hate that but the workout must still go on, right?:) Nice calorie burn for you today on the TM with CCV5! I love coach Sean he's awesome.

Debbie- Nice workout, I'll have to check that one out, its been a while since I've don Cardio & Weights. It's always nice when you can pull out an older DVD and enjoy it all over again like its a new workout for you.

Roxie- I hope the medication is kicking in and starting to make you feel better. ;) I have all the Turbo Jam's offered by beachbody. Those are so much fun it doesn't even feel like its exercise. Have fun with your workouts, keep warm, and get well.;)

Heather- ^^^5's on the killer workout today! You sure your not having your own little workout olympics there:p? Great workout today, Bravo!!!!

Chris- I hope you feel better. I know what you mean about feeling crappy, its hit me to with the icky cold and sore throat. Just take care and enjoy the wine!;)

Wendy- Hi, enjoying the bright sunny stuff, I heard its called sunshine, imagine that!:p But man, does it get cold at night, brrrrr! Great job with Disc 2 Back & Tri's, that'll get ya some DOMS. Have a great weekend.;)

Ok, that's it for me today. I won't be checking in tomorrow, I'll allegedly be resting, but I don't think there is ever such a thing for mom's is there? :D:p

Have a great weekend, see ya all at Monday's check in, Hugs!

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.