Crazy strong and loving it for April 21, 2010

Today was cardio. Chose Low Impact Circuit Cardio Blast premix. It was really fun and the steps were very easy to learn. It was done with two risers but my knees tend to not like two risers much. I used one riser and just powered my movements. Great music in this one too! I almost want to put this workout (the entire LIC workout) in my rotation where I have the original Bootcamp scheduled. I may change it up by the time that one comes up.

CARDIO STATS:
51 minutes total
6 minutes below zone
19 minutes in zone
29 minutes above zone
403 calories burned

Had to take Browler back to the vet this morning:confused: took him out this morning before my workout. Saw that blood came out this stool, I was freaking out. This morning he woke me up at 5:30 am letting me know he needed to go outside. I didn't wanted to take him to the same vet I took him last week, I found a good German vet. He testes his stool, told he had an infection. He gave Browler a shut with antibiotics. Browler has to take antibiotices and some other meds for the infection. The vet told me to put Browler on a special diet, which is chicken and rice:eek: He is gonna love that!

I will rest a little than do my leg workout.

Debbie, LIC is so much fun and it will get you good! WTG! I never done that premix before. Need to try it one day.

Hi to everyone! BBL!

Good Morning,

Suppose to rain again today so I will go to the fitness center and do some kind of cardio then come home and try to finish MM I was almost done with it. I know the ab part will have to on the stability ball or standing.

Belinda-glad they found out what is wrong with your dog.

Debbie-LIC cardio is one of my favs I have to be in the mood to do all of it.

Hi ladies! Another gorgeous day in Boston and here I am stuck behind my desk. How sad! :( I'm DYING to get out and enjoy the day!! My workout today will be a run after work with my hubby who is "off" today - believe it or not he still has to work until the end of the month. How's that for a slap in the face huh? But anyway ;)

Belinda - so sorry to hear about Browler! I hope he feels better soon - I bet he'll love that diet though!

Chris - I love LIC! Great calorie burn :)

Happy Hump Day.

I was going to get up and do the cardio premix from LIC this morning but opted to sleep in instead. I may take today as a rest day. Not sure yet.

Belinda - hope your pup gets better soon.

Debbie - good job with LIC. That's a fun one.

Jessica - enjoy your run after work!! I am totally with you on the stuck inside thing. So not right.

Roxie - enjoy whatever you choose at the gym.

Hi Nora, Chris and Wendy!!

Hey Girls!!!

I'm about to head down to do S&H Legs (only legs) and then will go out in the backyard and do 200 Walking Lunges!

My oldest son has delayed me with his teenage procrastination/laziness...

I'm also planning on taking my 2 YOUNGER sons to the park later w/their bikes and doing a run with them!

BBL!

I am done with GS legs! I forgot how tough that one is!

Chris, enjoy your leg workout today.

I will be back with personals!

Hi girls -

I finally have to admit that I've just not been up to speed with my checking in. And I will be travelling more in the upcoming weeks for work. So for now, please excuse me, but I have to "check out" of our check-in.
I adore each of you and I will probably be sneaking peaks at the check in boards from time to time. So keep up the awesome work and words of encouragement....
I'll catch ya later.....

Hi girls!;)

Sorry, I didn't make it back for personals last night I was too bushed.

Here's today's workout:

Insanity-Pure Cardio = 40 min
Calories burned=601

Insanity- Cardio Abs= 16 min
Calories burned= 98
toughest ab workout even tougher than P90X Ab RipperX.

The Kettlebell Goddess- Nike= 23 min
Calories burned= 188
Not my favorite Kettlebell workout but I was short on time and tired so I did this rather than not do kettlebells today.

Ok, I'm done with my check in I'll be back later for real with personals. Have a great day!

Hugs!:)

Nora

Got all my little workouts done! Did S&H Legs, 200 walking lunges and a 30 minute run at the park with the boys on bikes. After the 30 minutes, I started walking and my 10 yr old says, are we STOPPING? Can't we go more? WHA? :eek: Not this girl and these legs!

Belinda: Oh poor Bowler!!! At least it's something that can be fixed. I'm so sad because one of my friends has to put her 9 yr old dog to sleep, she has liver cancer. She's single and this is her significant other, i swear. So sad. Hug your Bowler!!!!... Did you do GS Legs? Ouch!!! How'd the ball go?

Debbie: LIC is a fun one! You put together a nice rotation. It seems that now you're getting back into Cathe cardio, you're having fun with it?!

Heather: Did you rest today? You usually take rest days on Wed, don't you? ... I read a very cool blurb in Runners Mag yesterday about the benefit of splitting up your workouts into 2, 30 minute sessions, or even 3, 20 minute sessions. The article said it is more beneficial than doing a nonstop hour, because you're able to give more of your ALL in each session. Instead of pooping out at the end of your hour long one. Makes sense!

Jessica: It sucks rotten eggs to be stuck inside when it's nice out! I understand!! Hope you get out a little bit, at least the sun stays out later...

Wendy: Oh no! Hate to see you "check out". Hey, do you facebook? would hate to lose touch with you, your workouts inspire me!! PM me with your FB info if you want.

Roxie: Whatcha up to today?

Nora: insanity sounds insane!! You're doing great keepign up with it. Still liking it? An ab workout HARDER than Ab Ripper X? Noooooo way!!! :eek:

off to finish the picnic lunch I'm making for zach's baseball game tonight. i hope it stays nice out. I hate to get cold!!

Good Evening

Decided to go for a walk in the park after work it wasn't raining. I felt really good tonite really enjoyed the walk.

Stats:
35 min
34 in the zone
142 min hr
156 max hr
232 cals burned.

I did 200 crunches of different varieties and Total Body Stretching.

Ab Stats:
11 min
3 in the zone
119 min hr
136 max hr
53 cals burned.

TBS:
13 min
0 in the zone
103 min hr
129 max hr
48 cals burned.

Good evening,

Thanks for all the hugs and concerns about Browler. He is doing great. He loves this new diet. I got my hotmail account back. Resieved an email from Windows Live (Microsoft) today. I will keep this account for junk, I am afraid I have virus on it? DH doesn't want me to sent mail out for now!

Roxie nice cal burn on your walk today.

Chris holy crap, on your workouts today. I could never do the single legged roll outs before, I did all of them today:eek: My workout was really late today, I didn't get done until 8 pm. Better late, than never, right?

Nora you are rocking your workouts, girl!

Jessica that's sucks about DH! Hope you both enjoyed your run and the nice weather today. I'll bet you seeing nice results with the Insanity wo!

Wendy you are not leaving us? Are you? We will miss you!

I will see you all in the AM! Good night, everyone!

Hi girls,

I just finished typing in my personals and I see that it got lost. :mad: Oh well, I can't type it all again with numb right hand so I'll just say great job on all your workouts. Belinda I hope Browler is feeling better and is on the mend. Chris, I'm still doing Insanity, so far so good. Yes, Insanity cardio abs is harder than P90X Ab ripper X. Wendy- We will miss you while your away and out of town, I hope you'll join us again soon. I always look forward to your posts.

I'm sorry to be so brief and general. I lost my internet connection when I first tried to post my personals then tried again and posted just lost them, they vanished. So, I just wanted to let you all know I did read your posts and did write personals for them but lost them twice, ugh! So please forgive me.

Good night girls!;)

Hugs!

Nora:);)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.