Crazy Day Comes to a Close

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! Just 28 east coast minutes left to this crazy sign up day. Tomorrow please promise me you will all work off this tension. I will do the same and we can compare notes :) Good Night My Fitness Friends

Good night, Cathe! I got a head start on your advice and did Burn Sets after work tonight (normally don't workout at night). I think it did the trick.

Michelle

Is there a magic number i can subtract from the wait list number I got yesterday afternoon, before corrections were made, to give me a more realistic idea of wether I should hope or despair?

I don't know if this helps...

My wait list number was 150 my "got in" number was 51.

i'm not sure where everyone is even getting their waiting list number. i have not gotten anything...no email, nothing. i registered right after it opened, then did it again. i have not heard anyone else hearing nothing. and here it is the next day...

i'm not sure where everyone is even getting their waiting list number. i have not gotten anything...no email, nothing. i registered right after it opened, then did it again. i have not heard anyone else hearing nothing. and here it is the next day...

Check your CC to see if it's been charged. I was 127 on the list and haven't gotten an email either but my CC was charged fairly early yesterday. I'm still waiting for a formal confirmation though. :eek:

Check your CC to see if it's been charged. I was 127 on the list and haven't gotten an email either but my CC was charged fairly early yesterday. I'm still waiting for a formal confirmation though. :eek:

still nothing yet...no cc charge, no email, no response to the ticket from shopcathe.com support. everyone else seems to have at least gotten something, and email or some kind of number, whether it's a for a certain confirmation or for the waiting list. i have not heard if they're still sorting thru or not, but the message i saw was that they would reach everyone by last evening.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.