Cravings!!

CurlyQtee

Cathlete
Okay all you pregos, what cravings are you all having??? This is the fun part!
I'm totally craving GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICHES....yummy! :9 Haven't given in yet, but I'm dying for one. I think I may have to cave soon.
I can't wait to hear about all of you.;-)

I'm not pregnant anymore, but I craved grilled cheese sandwiches with my first and last pregnancy and ate them every single day. Sometimes twice a day!

Erica

This is going to sound crazy but I actually crave Ramen Noodles with butter not in the soup. Isn't that crazy?

I could eat that everyday if I let myself....

Jessica
17 weeks pregnant due May 21, 2006

that's sooo funny! I ate them a few nights ago, but in the soup. I love them! Baked potatoes with lots of cheese and sour cream is another one. I ate lots of those in my last pregnancy. Haven't done it yet in this one but I'm ready:9

I really craved guacamole. If I could have a fish sandwich along with it, I'd be in heaven. :D

**Melanie**
Jadon born 11/23/05
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94

" Take care of your body like it will last a lifetime. Take care of your soul like it will last for eternity"

I am now in my last few weeks and have a typical wierd 3rd trimester craving that I have had for all of my pregnancies during the last trimester--brushing my teeth with lots of really minty toothpaste. I have to brush 2 or 3 times in a row before I feel satisfied and really brush my tongue well. Okay--I am a total weirdo. I also always crave strong chemical smells (not safe so I don't indulge) during my last trimester, especially that lemony stuff we mop the floor with.

During my first trimester, I always pretty much crave junk--very fatty foods, which makes me a porker as well as a wierdo.

Maggie:p :p :p

I did not crave anything while pregnant but sure wish I would have got my fill of my favorite spicy foods because now I am breastfeeding and no matter how much spicy stuff the booger got in the womb, he can not handle any of it now!!! :-(

Hmm, maybe I did crave Spaghettios!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.