Counting steps during step workout

I do. I normally wear my fitbit when working out. It depends on how long the workout it is. It's normally 4500 - 7500.

Interesting. I just bought a heartrate monitor / fitness watch... and am getting familiar with all it has to offer. I was wondering that it said I had taken more than 10 000 steps... I did Cardio & Weights in the morning, and if it counted that (I did it in "training" mode, so not usre?), then it would make sense (as I don't think I walked around that much today otherwise.

Interesting. I just bought a heartrate monitor / fitness watch... and am getting familiar with all it has to offer. I was wondering that it said I had taken more than 10 000 steps... I did Cardio & Weights in the morning, and if it counted that (I did it in "training" mode, so not usre?), then it would make sense (as I don't think I walked around that much today otherwise.
Remember Cardio and weights is a different step workout then just step only. For example Cardio and Weights step would be less than IMAX 2. Doing Cardio and Weights, you have a step routine then a weight segment. When you lift weights you are not stepping as much. You are more or less standing still and you are lifting a weight. But, if you did IMAX 2 you are stepping most of the time.
Jennifer Denny

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.