Count down till my wedding :-)

Congratulations! Thats great progress! I'm taking today as a rest day, I thought I was going to workout but I have this sore throat thingy.

Alisha

I went for a jog this morning. 45 minutes of sunshine and sunrise. It was great. How is it going for you?

Alisha

Awesome Alisha! I didn't have time to workout yesterday because I did a walk for leukemia called the Light the Night Walk. It was a 2 mile leisurely walk so it was a little exercise.

I'm going to try to workout at some point today. I believe I have gym style chest and triceps and I THINK 45 minutes of cardio.. hopefully I can find the time later..

Thats a neat thing to do. My friend died of leukemia in 2001 and we miss him a lot.

I am taking a rest day or I might do some yoga. Tomorrow will be a jog.

How are things going for you?

I went for a jog this morning. Its still very warm here. I plan to do some yoga later, probably something from Yoga Today with Sarah Kline.

Hi supporters.. I've actually been sick the past 2 days :-(. So I haven't worked out. I HAVE to go back to work tomorrow but if I'm still not feeling 100% I'll take another day off from working out, I hope not though. I am going to a rehearsal dinner on Friday then a wedding on sunday. My goal I made about 3 weeks ago was to have lost 6 lbs. by this Friday. So we'll see. I'll have to weigh less then 176 lbs. Last weigh in 2 weeks ago I was at 177.6 so HOPEFULLY this being sick thing didn't mess with my goal.

FINALLY starting to feel better. I'm pretty sure i'm just starting to get over a sinus infection. So I haven't worked out in over a week. AND I had to go to a wedding on sunday so needless to say I've been eating too much. I'm actally feeling kind of discouraged lately. I really watch what i eat and count calories and workout (not lately cuz I've been sick) but I feel like my weight barely budges! It just comes off my body so slow. I was looking at pictures of myself from the wedding I went to and all I could think was ugh my arms look fat. oh well...

Well I'm back and determined again to get down to my goal weight for my wedding. I switch my antidepressant and already notice a difference in that I'm not constantly hungry! So hopefully the switch helps. Last time I weighed myself I was 179 lbs. I've really upped the number of workouts I do a week and the intensity. Also I've been counting calories and never go above 1800. Usually stay around 1600. My maintenance calorie amount is something like 2500 so I should be good. However I am really not losing weight. Still not giving up though.. although a little discouraged.

I decided once I hit 170 lbs I'll treat myself to a nice spa pedicure. Haven't had one in FOREVER since I'm broke saving and paying for this wedding lol.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.