Core Max / Stretch Max

LauraMax

Cathlete
I own Stretch Max & I'm embarassed to say I've never tried it.

But I also have Core Max & IMO it's probably the best ab DVD on the market. I use it once a week or so. I would definitely recommend it!

I love both of these workouts, but Stretch Max especially. I was actually just considering buying Total Body Stretching as well so that I can have more variety in my stretches! The three stretches are great to tack on to the end of a particularly difficult workout, or to use on a rest day, and they're very nice and relaxing. I really like Cathe's calm demeanor in them, and the music as well. I'd say go for it!

I have both and they're great. I use a segment of Core Max (or another good core workout) on weight days after doing my weights workout. Then I do a segment of Stretch Max (or one from Total Body Stretching or from Amy Bento's Abs & Stretch) on cardio days after finishing the cardio.

I still have DOMS from doing Core Max on Sunday. Stretch Max is great because it's a nice 20 minute long stretch but not a bigget time commitment like so many yoga videos that take at least 30 minutes.

***Lainie***

http://web.mac.com/lainiefig/iWeb/Site/Exercise.html

"The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself." -- Mark Twain

I have both and use them. I use Stretch Max on any day I am really sore and it helps. Core Max is my abs add on to cardio. They are both short and easy to incorporate into any routine.
Ellen

Thank you all!

I think I should get Stretch Max. I have always wanted it.

I want it all from Cathe - for that matter!

"Life is short so be the best you can be every day of your life!"

"Running feels great for my soul!"

:) CHEETAH :)

If it's between the 2...Core Max would be my first pick...Especially hearing about your other dvds. CM is a one of a kind and a definite keeper!

From the ones on your list...my choices would be in order...
Core Max
Stretch Max
Kick Max
GS Legs
Terminator (I don't own this one as it's a compilation of other dvds I do own)

A couple of others I would suggest that you look into...

Imax2/Cardio and Weights 2 on the same dvd!
ALL the Gym Styles
Muscle Max

Good luck with your goals...and happy shopping!

Debra

we do not remember days....
we remember moments
--Cesare Pavese

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell
0101_10009001662.gif

Core Max is awesome! I am awaiting the arrival of Stretch Max, so I can only say that I am sure it will be great too. ;)

Sandra

Just a thought--have you checked your public library for these? I did a library catalog search for "cathe friedrich" just on a whim, and my library has Core Max, Stretch Max, and Lowmax.

"She's living in sin with a cowboy, and hell--he can hardly even walk!" --J.R. Ewing, "Dallas"

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.