***Coolers, Flying Thru Friday***

Netta

Cathlete
Morning,
Today was about 40 minutes of Cardio Fusion, then the stability ball abs from B&G. Tomorrow will be woodcutting.

Must run, want to go out and swing my golf club a bit this morning before work.:D

Good Morning Ladies,

Today is grocery shopping, baking three pans of lasagna, homeschooling, classes, 5 minutes of core, and legs. I haven't decided which leg/core workout to do. I'm going to try and take some bronchitis medicine 5 hours before class since I shouldn't drive after taking it.

Jeanette... We need something that challenges our minds. They said the mind is a muscle on the news. Use it or lose it.:D Glad the golf is working it.:) I don't call on dh anymore for color touch ups. He installed a rear view mirror the last time I experimented with my hair.:D

Hi to All who follows.

Wendy

Afternoon Ladies:

Well I ended up working 12hrs on Wed so missed my w/o so moved it to Thurs. So I did Back & Arms X yesterday in place of Yoga X. Will have to do Kenpo X tonight and whatever Strength training was on board for today to get back on track. May have to give this up due to my arm just really paining me. I'm thinking maybe it would be a good time to concentrate more on a weight loss / lower body rotation until I heal from this tendonitis.:mad: Especially since I want to do STS in the New Year IF it comes out on time.

DH going to Nascar in Virginia this weekend so I'm flying solo w/DH. Thinking of going to a pumpkin patch farm while its still somewhat warm out. Had to scrape frost off the windshields this a.m.

Wendy - a lot on you plate with being sick. You couldn't have been the laziest X'er if you're still working out with Bronchitis.;)

Jeanette - Sooo envious of you still being able to golf. I'm pretty much sure that sport has pretty much started to wind down for the season here. I guess I better start researching this whole menopause thing to see what I have to look forward to. I say do Cathe's crossword puzzles everyday if you want to keep you mind active:):):D

Laurie - the last time I donated blood I got this nurse who said my veins are small and it might be difficult and she was shaking while inserting the needle. I'm thinking this is the 1st time I've heard that and never had any issues before - Can I maybe have someone else please?:p

Kim - great job on the climbing. I remember doing it once and having a lot of fun. The secret I guess is to hug the wall as much as possible. Kids can do it a lot better than adults too:p Are your forearms still sore today? Hope you have a good weekend.

Debra - hope all is well with you

Okay, finished my lunch now so I guess I better get back to work:mad:

Taking a little time while I have my lunch to chat! LOL! Want to get out of work on time today, so DH and I can get those last minute items for the wedding.

Tomorrow we will be watching the oldest run in her conference meet, and then heading down to Chicago for the wedding.

Todays workout Timesaver #5 which is the leg workout.

Wendy, LOL about the baby isle, look at Jeanette deny deny deny! LOL! :D :eek: I have not found any accessories yet, so that is what I will be looking for tonight. You know I can't walk out the door in the same old same old. :eek: :D

Kim, That sounds like a great time, and something that would be a good workout to do.

Jeanette, My thyroid test I passed with flying colors. Glad the golf lesson went so well, you will be hitting those long balls and getting a hole in one pretty soon! :eek:

Patricia, Sounds like you have agrivated the shoulder pretty good. You have a wise plan going there. Wendy has gone through a bad shoulder too.

Have a great day!

Laurie

Popping in to say that Legs and Core isn't happening tonight unless I get a spurt of energy around 11:30!:p Man, it took me forever to clean my kitchen and bake the lasagna!!!:mad:

Also, Ms. Jeanette, I have an adorable baby quilt that Phil and I bought in Texas waiting for you... should you decide to use up your remaining eggs.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.