Congrats!! Who's in for NJ RT 2011???

You all are going to have an awesome time! Newbies, no worries at all! You will have the time of your life! It's fun to see so many brand new trippers! And, of course, the oldies! :p

OLDIES!!!! I resemble that remark.:D

I was #84, this will be my 4th. All in Glassboro. Get ready for a great time !!!!

Happy Easter RoadTrippers!

Happy Easter Cathe & Cathletes
...from Jen & Cyn ♥

Step N Motion ♫ (Locomotion)

215840_1958755977654_1505407396_2185230_2323211_a.jpg

Step N Motion ♫

Everybody’s steppin’ to a brand new beat now.
Come on Cathletes, do the Step N Motion.
I know that you’ll be sweatin’ if you give it a chance now.
WorkOut Cathletes, do the Step N Motion.
All of Cathe Nation can do it with ease,
It's easier to learn than Cathe’s L-I-C.
So, come on, workout, and do the Step N Motion with me.

You've got to swing your hips now
Come on Cathletes!
Jump up
Pony down
and then triples back around…

Woah ... woah.
Now that your hearts a pumpin’, give me some lift now!
Come On Cathletes, do the Step N Motion.
A little cha-cha motion, with some mambo beats now.
WorkOut Cathletes, do the Step N Motion..
Do it nice and easy now, and don't lose control,
A bit of rhythmic steppin’ and a lot of soul,

Woah ... woah.
Move around the floor in a Step N Motion.
Come On Cathletes, do the Step In Motion.
Do it holdin' weights if'n you get the Notion.
WorkOut Cathletes, do the Step In Motion.
There's never been a Road Trip that's so fun to do,
It even makes you happy when you're feelin' blue.

Come on Cathletes, let’s do some STS!
Come on Cathletes, Mesos 1 2 3, now.
Come On Cathletes, do the Step N Motion.
WorkOut Cathletes, do the Step N Motion.
Come On Cathletes, do the StepNMotion.

222067_1958758017705_1505407396_2185231_1606045_n.jpg

Last edited:
You guys are great! Love this...my fav part is:

You've got to swing your hips now
Come on Cathletes!
Jump up
Pony down
and then triples back around…

I'm still smiling! You guys are going to have a blast!!!!

I am definitely going to try to get into next year's NJ RT. I've never been to one, and now I'm dying to go! It'll give me a whole year to physically prepare ;) You are all gonna have a blast!!

I just saw this thread...a few months too late :eek: Anyways, I am in too!!!! This will be my 2nd RT. For those of you who have never been before, don't worry. Everyone is SO nice & sweet and you will have a blast! I came down all by myself last summer and had such an awesome time (obviously since I am going again :D )!!! Can't wait to meet everyone and see my check-in girls ;) !!!!!!!

Melissa1, Melissa2, Melissa...

I just saw this thread...a few months too late :eek: Anyways, I am in too!!!! This will be my 2nd RT. For those of you who have never been before, don't worry. Everyone is SO nice & sweet and you will have a blast! I came down all by myself last summer and had such an awesome time (obviously since I am going again :D )!!! Can't wait to meet everyone and see my check-in girls ;) !!!!!!!

So glad to see you check-in Melissa! Remember last year, we were getting our Melissa's confused :eek: Wonder how many Melissa's we'll have this year??? I've seen two so far on this thread :p how many more????

So glad to see you check-in Melissa! Remember last year, we were getting our Melissa's confused :eek: Wonder how many Melissa's we'll have this year??? I've seen two so far on this thread :p how many more????

LOL omg yep I remember that! Hahahaha!! Funny cuz growing up, I was always the only Melissa ;)

When I was a kid there was ALWAYS at least one other Jennifer in my class...now in my office I'm one of 3 Jennifers. Causes SO much confusion so they have nicknamed us- Arni (my last name is Arnott) Ash (Ashton) and Hindy (Hinderscheid). We sound like we belong on sesame street or something! :D

LOL omg yep I remember that! Hahahaha!! Funny cuz growing up, I was always the only Melissa ;)

lesley barta

Foooooooooooor Surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre! Can't wait to see ya cindy! Cross our fingers this year that my sister Laura and I don't get injured this year and have to watch all the action from the sidelines! I hope they staggered the steps this year after what happened to me last year :( Lookin forward to it!

Getting Excited Already!!!

Foooooooooooor Surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre! Can't wait to see ya cindy! Cross our fingers this year that my sister Laura and I don't get injured this year and have to watch all the action from the sidelines! I hope they staggered the steps this year after what happened to me last year :( Lookin forward to it!

Last year is done and gone! Can't wait to see you guys in action and hear the power (thunder) of hundreds of Cathlete Feet stepping in time to our Fearless Leader :p

step-smiley.gif

People call me Melissa by accident, does that count?:D

I'm not a Melissa, but still want to try to come if there is any space on this Road Trip. Do you know if there is? The Fairfield Inn at Deptford is already full for that weekend!

Would love a reply from anybody :)

edit: Never mind, just realized the RT is sold out. Too bad for me. Have fun, everybody!

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.