Congrats NY Giants and Eli Manning!!

rubleneesey

Cathlete
Woo Hoo! I'm a Colts fan but was VERY HAPPY to see baby brother, Eli Manning win a ring the year after Peyton. Plus he got MVP, just like his big brother!

Way to go Giants!! Their defense was awesome!!

Denise

Whooo Hooo!!! Fantastic super bowl!!! I'm a Steeler fan... but so happy for NY!!!!!! Yeah!!!!! Oh, and how spectacular for Eli!!! He's not a baby anymore!!! LOL

I'm a Pats fan, but I have to take my hat off to Eli. The Giants certainly played a better game. Way to go!

Whoeeee!!!:7 :7 :7 Great game, my DH is from New York and loves the Giants so it was a fun time!

http://www.deepbox.com/media/i/EHwdgnxiqqBoist.gif[/img] to the NY Giants!!!! WOW!!! What a game....I have to say I was blown away and so happy for the Giants...:D

WHOOOO HOOOOOO!!!! I am also a Colts fan, but I could not be happier for Eli and the Giants!!! What an awesome game!!!

Browns fan here...BUT, they won for all of us underdogs! What a game. That defense deserves the MVP! What a great game.

> That defense deserves the MVP! What a great game.

So true, so true! Just awesome! (just how many times can you take down the Quarterback in a game? LOL)

Denise

I thought it was a superb game, and I loved seeing the underdog take the trophy!

I wonder if they'll now blame the Pats loss on Gisele being there -- I bet they will, lol. Just like Jessica flubbing up Romo?

What did you guys think of the commercials? Which was your fave? I liked the Doritos with the guy setting the mousetrap and the animals screaming when the squirrel almost got hit.

Heidi

>I wonder if they'll now blame the Pats loss on Gisele being
>there -- I bet they will, lol. Just like Jessica flubbing up
>Romo?
>
>What did you guys think of the commercials? Which was your
>fave? I liked the Doritos with the guy setting the mousetrap
>and the animals screaming when the squirrel almost got hit.

I thought the same thing when I saw Gisele! And I started tearing up when I saw Peyton's reaction to Eli's win. I am so hoarse this morning! What a game, what a game!

My favorite commercial was the dalmatian training the Clydesdale...beautiful horse!

I'm another Steeler fan who was cheering for the underdogs. Those Peyton boys are a bit of all right. Gotta hand it to Brady though. He's one tough guy. Does anyone think Bill Bile"cheat" headed across the field with one second left on purpose? Was he a gracious loser, or did he just diappear? I never saw him after the last second was played. I didn't stick around for the post game stuff though, so maybe I missed him.

That was a great game! It would have been awesome to see history in the making if the Patriots had of won but NY's defense made darn sure that didn't happen. Such a well played game, start to finish. Robin, I'm pretty new to football and was totally confused at Belichik's insistance that they play out the last second...dunno what that was all about.

Take Care
Laurie:)

On one hand, I wanted to see the Pats make history, but I gotta say that I'm really happy for Eli to get the ultimate "can't win a big game" monkey off his back - he brought it. NY is such a tough market to play in.

I don't care for either team but was rooting for the Giants. I am so sick of hearing how great the Pats are, well they got pushed back to earth yesterday.

The Giants totally outplayed the Pats and I am happy.

I actually thought the NY defense should have been the MVP but Eli did well in the last quarter. He seemed so calm and brother Peyton, I thought he was going to come through the glass.

My fave commercial was the dalmatian teaching the Clydesdale.

Rhonda

I did meet Eli at training camp...a really nice dude and even though I think football is an absolute snore I smiled inside for Eli, the boy who played for Ole Miss (like Coach Sean!)

Laurie, I think I heard one of the commentators say that for the game to be official, they had to play that last second.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.