Confused about check in's

karenvictoria

Cathlete
Ok, How do you get invited into a check in. I use to check in with the cheetahs but can't as often but still read what the girls are doing to keep me motivated. However when I try to post to them or try to read who did what in a race (ect.) it says I have to be invited into the group. Most of the time I can't even find the tread of the day. Has anyone experienced this. I'm not computer savy AT ALL so getting back into the cathe site was a challenge for me. Any Help ???? Thanks

Karen

Karen,

If you want to create a group for you and your friends, just click on the User CP above. There you can create a group for your gang. Then you'll be back in business. It won't work though unless you use "User CP" and press on social groups. Pretty cool though.:cool:

Hope this helps.

Janie

Hi Karen, :)

You don't need an invite. We're still on the check-ins thread. I think the problem might be that it's not as easy to find the threads right now on that particular forum because they are being listed in alphabetical order rather than by most recent post. We're there--come and join us! :)

HTH.

Also if you don't like the check-in's forum being in alphabetical order you can click on last post and it will sort by time.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.