Confirmed: Brenda back on 90210 2.0!!

Boilergal

Cathlete
OK, just read this on usmagazine.com--Brenda is coming back to the new 90210!! She will come back, having had a successful career in theatre, and will be the "guest director" at West Beverly High. Whooo hoooo! I LOVE Shannen as Brenda!!

I didn't get a chance to comment on the other 90210 thread but i too was a huge fan of the show! Glad to hear that Brenda is coming back!!!

I must watch the first view shows of this. My guess is it won't be anywhere near as good as the original, but that won't stop me from watching. :D

My husband will be happy about this. He's always had a thing for Shannon.:p I wonder how long she'll be able to hold this job. Doesn't she have a history of not being able to get along with fellow castmates?

90210 2.0 will begin on Tuesday, September 2nd with a TWO HOUR episode!!!!!!!!!! Mark it down, my fellow 90210'ers, and we will have discussion the next day.

Is it sad that I will go write this on my calendar now? LOL!!

Oh I'll be watching for sure! I'd heard the girls were coming back, can't figure out why the guys wouldn't be. It's not like they're all incredibly successful or anything. :rolleyes:

I don't know how long the original cast members will be on though. They might just be guest appearances to get the show started. If that's the case I doubt I'll be a regular viewer.

Even sadder: I will confess that I LOVE watching Tori & Dean on Oxygen and am already looking forward to Tori's second book, "Mommywood" coming out next spring, where Tori tells us what it's like rasing kids in Hollywood.

There. I've embarrassed myself enough for the day. LOL!!!!

I love the Tori and Dean show also. I look at Tori in a whole new way after watching this show. My mom loves it too. She has a broken relationship with her mother like Tori does and my mom cries whenever Tori talks about her mom or how she wants her relationship to be with her new daughter. Did you see the episode when Dean was with that scuba diver girl. If I was Tori I would have thrown her off the boat and hit Dean in the head for the way they were flirting right in front of her!

I agree, Armywife!! I didn't really have an opinion on Tori before watching her show, but after I saw it, I LOVED her (and Dean!) If you haven't read her book, you need to. It's a quick, fun read.

And YES, I saw the scuba episode and she had every right to be mad!! My husband even started watching at that point and said, "That girl is after Dean!"

One more Tori note--anyone seen her jewlery collection on HSN? It's REALLY cute!!!

My husband will be happy about this. He's always had a thing for Shannon.:p I wonder how long she'll be able to hold this job. Doesn't she have a history of not being able to get along with fellow castmates?

Yes, Shannon does have a history of not being able to get along with anyone she works with. I don't give it long before she gets kicked off of that show too. :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.