Commit to get Fit & Lean January 2016 - 2023

Hi,

today I did a low impact HiiT workout. Got my HR up.

Debbie - the red tide last a long time. I hope it goes away soon. How long are you staying in FL this time? That is sad about the dead fish. Good job on your walk today. It's so windy outside.

Cookie - I hope you getting some rest.

Good night

'Evening! Did a YouTube indoor walk today. It's been snowing all day and is messy outside. Our driveway doesn't get a lot of sun, so it will probably turn icy. That is no fun.

Deb, you NJ gym sounds like a bargain. It so good you and your dh are both into working out. Are your boys also? I'm also wondering how long the red tide typically lasts.

Belinda, that's terrific you'll have both your dd and dil with you. I can relate to your ds and having to watch the dogs. Three are a lot to kennel. Be careful with your knee doing cardio. Not sure what I'll do next. I need to put some thought into, b/c I always do better with a plan.

Hi,

Today was a walk on the beach. It was so sad more and more fish are dying:(. They said a different weather pattern could change it. We didn’t stay on beach, visited DHs Aunt & Uncle it was a nice visit.

Belinda - Nice Hiit workout! We leave Tuesday morning. The traffic is bad all the Spring breakers are arriving. They leave after Easter.

Cookie - It sounds like a fun you tube workout. Our driveway is the same way very little sun. I hope it warms up so it doesn’t ice up for you. One out of 2 ds’s Works out.

Goodnight:)

Hi,

We took a walk outside today. DH and I booked a vacation to Fl beginning April. I am super excited. Right on the beach.

Debbie - I feel bad for the dying fish. So said. I hope we don't run into the Spring breakers when we are in FL.

Cookie - sorry about the snow. It's windy, not too bad today. The cardio I did was very low impact. I hardy moved my feet. I will have to figure out what I will do next with my workouts.

Have a wonderful Sunday, everyone.

'Evening! Got in a walk before we went to see the play Hadestown. Boy, was it good. DH and I were saying we think it may be the most interesting play we've ever seen. A retelling of Orpheus and Euriphedes - excellent set and tremendous voices.

Deb, that is so sad about the fish. One of my friends told me NYers go to FL Jan - Feb, spring breakers go to FL March and April, and Floridians flee March - April! Glad you were able to get a walk in.

Belinda, warmer temps today so it's mushy and messy outside. Great idea to do super low impact. What workout was that one? We have BritBox, which has a lot of murder mysteries, and we watched an episode of Vera.

Hi,

Today was a walk on the beach. We didn’t stay but they had some crews picking up the dead fish. We went to lunch outside where they had live music.

Belinda - It’s nice you will get away. March is probably the busiest because it is Spring break for colleges and Florida. It should be less in April and more families.

Cookie - It sounds like a good play will look it up. Your friend is right and the further south you go the busier it is.

Hi,

I walked outside and did STS D19 CST. Double Wave loading. I had an amazing workout today. I am upping my weights each week.

Debbie - DH and I tried to get into this hotel for a few month now. We got in yesterday, we will make the best of it. I am trying to relax and sit on the beach. That sounds like fun having lunch with live music. Do you bring workouts with you when you in FL?

Cookie - that sounds like a fun game. DH and I watch a lot of British movies too. They pretty good. I have to look up BritBox. I am not sure if we have it? That's the one I did the other day
. They pulled a lot of their content. I used to do them quit a bit when I injure myself. Gets the HR up.

Have a great Monday, everyone.

'Evening! Have a meeting starting in about an hour, so thought I'd check in early. Got in a walk during lunch today. Beautiful weather out today!

Deb, lunch with live music must have been lovely! Hope the food was good as well. That's so sad about the fish. Hope your driveway isn't icy when you get home. Ours was more mud than ice today, so I'm very thankful for that.

Belinda, glad you made it to FL and are in a hotel you wanted. Thanks for the workout - think I'll try it tomorrow morning. If you have PBS, they probably have some Vera episodes. Bad Sisters on Apple is the best series we've watched this year.

Hi,

Today was a walk on the beach. They are picking up the fish everyday so that is helping. We were on the beach today and not bad.

Belinda - It’s great you are increasing your weights and feeling better to workout. I’m not sure where you are going in FL but it can be different in each area. The West coast of FL is worse. You will enjoy yourself and relaxing will be good for you.

Cookie - The good thing about March snow it melts faster. It’s nice you had a nice day for a walk:)

Hi,

Today I did a SBF upper body workout. It's so windy today, no walk. I did let Sadie play in the yard.

Debbie - your walks on the beach sounds lovely. I am not completely up there with my weights, I am getting there slowly. I am looking forward to FL.

Cookie - did you end up doing the workout today? I need to look if I hav PBS. I will look today.

Have a great day.

'Evening! Got in an upper body wo and a walk today. It was cold and blustery out.

Deb, glad you're having such a good time and enjoying walks on the beach.

Belinda, I forgot today is weights, so hoping to get to your workout tomorrow. How was your day?

Hi,

We came home our plane was delayed 3 hours because of high winds. It was a rough landing. I felt bad a girl was crying because of turbulence. I was just holding on for dear life. I watched an old movie on the plane "I am Sam" and it was a real tearjerker so I was all cried out.

Belinda - Nice SBF workout! I didn't even know it was going to be windy, maybe better that way.

Cookie - I'm sure it was a tough walk. We came home to some small patches of ice, but really can't complain.

Hi,

Walk outside and SBF TB + stretch.

Debbie - sorry about the delay and rough lining. I think I remember "I am Sam" Glad you made it home. Are you signing up for the Cathe RT on Friday?

Cookie - you are tough walking in these weather conditions. I am a wimp these day's, lol. My day was busy. I am cleaning out my kitchen cabinets, organizing it and getting rid of things I am not using anymore. DH painted the office and now he is putting new flooring in. We had carpet before, had to go. Now I am looking for new and modern office furniture. The ones we have are bulky, not my style. DH loves it. Great job on your upper body too.

Have a great Wednesday.

'Evening! Took a rest day today, since it was a very busy work day, and I just finished a meeting.

Deb, glad you made it home. That turbulence must have been bad. I'm not familiar with that movie. My family claims I cry at commercials, which is not true, but I'm definitely bad at sad shows or movies.

Belinda, your house is busy! Good thing your dh is handy. Our bodies need rest, and you're certainly no wimp.

Hi,

Today was a walk outside. I went to see my Mom for her 85th birthday. I bought these big 8 & 5 balloons and a couple of her neighbors were out and said they now know her age. She doesn't mind.

Belinda - It was cooler here than I thought for a walk, hopefully your's was warmer. It does sound like you had a busy day. It will be worth it when it is done;) I have gone back and forth about the RT but I do think I will register on Friday. It isn't too far for me, just don't know if I have the energy for all of the classes.

Cookie - It sounds like you had a busy day too! Hopefully you will sleep really well tonight. It was hard to sleep with the wind blowing the trees here last night.

'Evening! Met my uncle and took him out to dinner, so it was another rest day.

Deb, you didn't tell her neighbors yes, she's 58? Happy birthday to her! It wasn't as windy here today as yesterday. Tuesday was down right blustery!

Belinda, hope removing the carpeting will help your sinuses.

Evening,

I ran a bunch of errands today. I went grocery shopping too. My fridge is fully stocked.

Debbie - it's cooler here too. Today wasn't too bad. Unfortunately with my immune system being compromised, too many people. I can't afford to catch a virus or a cold. I honestly don't have the energy for all those classes either. It would wear me out. Happy birthday to your mom. That's fantastic.

Cookie - I noticed with RP, my body needs more rest. I don't want to push my body so hard anymore. Thanks for your kind world. Hope you had a relaxing rest day. Glad you had a great day with your uncle. That is so sweet of you.

Good night.

Hi,

Today was a nicer walk day! I did legs at the gym. Tomorrow some snow but since I haven't seen it this year maybe will enjoy;)

Belinda - It's always nice when the refrig is stocked:) I wouldn't take any chances. My neighbor who's immune system is compromised was so careful but just got covid. He thinks it was when he went for a haircut, but thankfully a very mild case.

Cookie - It is really nice you get to spend time with your Uncle. I'm sure he enjoys and appreciates it. Was it your Mom's brother?

Hi,

I did STS D21 Back and biceps.

Debbie - enjoy the snow. You can keep it all, lol. It's raining here. I am glad your neighbor has a mild case of covid. I wear my mask getting my hair done. I have no choice.

Cookie - hope you relaxing.

BBL

'Afternoon! This morning got in Heather Robinson's upper body dynamic and isometric workout. Boy, do I love this one. Leaving to get in a quick walk.

Deb, well, I hope you enjoy the snow. I'm very willing to share, no actually, give you whatever we get! Seriously, though, I do worry about farmers this upcoming summer. How is your mom doing?

Belinda, you're smart to be careful. Can't buy health. How's the kitchen reorganizing going?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.