COMMIT TO GET FIT & LEAN FOR SEP 23, 2011

Great sleep last night :). I should stay awake in all my meetings today. Yesterday another manager said I looked dead on my feet:confused: today's wo was HR (no calves or abs) & iClimb 18. Looking forward to my rest day tomorrow :). Still have DOMs all over.

Belinda - Sending good walking vibes your way! Make us proud;)

Kristin - Anything B&G related is killer. LOL!! Nice job yesterday!

Helene - What's on your agenda today? Whatever it is, I know you'll rock it!!

Melissa - Hope you can come up for air soon!

Amelia (AKA Leg Press Superstar:)) - What wo are you doing today?

Deb - Hope you're having a blast in Mexico!

Cookie - Did you order the low impact series? I'm having a hard time coming up with wos to keep me busy til they get here.

Iris - Have you been abducted by Verizon? LOL! Hope all is well.

I'm still on my train into NYC. Guess I'll read....or listen to HR! HA!

Morning all! Not sure if I will do a workout tonight because I am supposed to take a Soul Cycle class with Jessica tomorrow morningm, although I am not sure if I will be able to make it (explanation below). I might just do a quick cardio, like a premix from 4 DS or something.

My poor little Christopher is sick with a fever. DH is staying with him until 12 and then he is going to my mom's house. My aunt from PR is with my mom for the next two weeks, so this is okay. I would be a little nervous leaving him with my mom with her condition if no one else was there.

Anyway, trying to get through the day so that I can take care of my little guy. I don't even know about tomorrow's trip to the city.

BBL,
Kristin

Morning ladies,

Trish: Thanks for getting us started and nice workout. Good you got a good night's sleep too. What are you going to do with all your energy tomorrow if you have another good night's sleep and a rest day. :eek: What are the girls' activities this fall?

Kristin: I think I only did B&G once in all the time I've had it. I really have to give it a go someday. I know Trish mentioned a killer premix on there too. Maybe I'll give it a try this weekend........a big maybe......

Really had to kick myself out the door this morning to go do a spin class at the gym. Glad I made it because I really enjoyed it. I am going to really have to make an effort to go more frequently. It's a nice change and it is fun.

Have a great day everyone! :)

Kristin - Hope christopher will be feeling better and you'll be able to make the spin class tomorrow. Hope you guys get a good instructor...makes all the difference;)

Helene - Fingers crossed I can actually squeak in 8 hours tonight. It seems like my body doesn't think it needs all that sleep and wakes up too early. Maybe I'll guzzle a little Nyquil to keep me sedated:D ^5s on getting to that spin class! If you get in the habit now, it will make it easier once the white stuff starts showing up;). The girls are doing dance, gymnastics & theater. Dance this year is spread out (used to be all-day Saturday) so we are on the go 5 days a week. Theater ends in December so I'm looking forward to gaining another day with no running around. Nobody to blame but myself for agreeing to the madness. Amaya also wanted to do piano, but I had to draw the line somewhere!

Happy Friday everyone!

Evening all, quick check-in before I pass out!

Kristin: you must have posted this morning while I was replying to your post from yesterday. How is the little guy doing tonight? :-(. I really like summer better with less stuff to catch. DD has been coughing a lot. Fingers crossed she doesn't get more sick and I don't catch it. I'm actually doing good with workouts and food this week. It's almost like a miracle!

Trish: wow, that's what you call drawing the line? We've got tae kwon do and soccer for DS and dance and soccer for DD. When did we all decide to get our kids involved in so many activities? LOL

OK ladies, hi to everyone else! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.