COMMIT TO GET FIT & LEAN FOR AUGUST 5,2011

helened

Cathlete
Good morning,

Just getting us started. Looks like Belinda's internet might still be acting up.

Today I will do LBB and meet up with Iris :eek: So excited!

Will try and BBL for personals later.

TGIF :D

Good morning Helene and all who follows,

Helene - thanks for starting us off this morning. Internet is running fine this morning, yeah! I slept in this morning:p:eek: not sure, what's going on, but I have been very tired lately, sleeping like a baby:eek:

I will do D6 legs (second time) today.

DH is taking us to a spa weekend, we will leave this afternoon. So excited!

I will try to be back with personals. Have a great weekend everyone!

Morning

Not sure what workout im doing today? I have to close tonight so I have time to figure it all out.

Helene-Have a blast with your workout and with Iris! What are you girls up too today?

Belinda-awww, a spa...that sounds so nice. Enjoy! Glad to hear you've been sleeping well.

Deb-Nice job on your spin class yesterday, I bet your excited about Cathe's spin dvd. My kids start back to school next Wednesday:( DD is excited (9) but DS could care less (6) lol...

Jessica- Love body fusion..it was one of my first workouts by Cathe, great job on it yesterday and congrats on increasing your weights...thats a great feeling:)

Kristin-Nice workout yesterday, ive never tried that circuit from 4ds. I almost did 4ds BC yesterday...

Alesia-How did the date go? Have a great workout this morning:)

Trish-Have a safe trip...great job on your workout yesterday!

Iris- How was your run/walk and yoga class yesterday. Sounds like DG is back in the picture...hope thats a good thing.

ok...gotta go. Kids are swarming around the computer. I will check back in after my workout:) Hello to anyone I missed

Workout is done!

Iris - you are on MFP too, right? Can you please check out my eats:eek: I think my protein intake is too high?? My cal are fine!

Helene and Iris - have fun today! Hope to meet Iris one day too!

Amelia - have fun with your workout today.

Need to get ready for my spa day:p BTW, I will bring my running shoes:eek:

Waves Big Hallo to the rest of the gang! BB tomorrow???

Afternoon ladies,

Belinda: glad you slept in. :). I love sleeping if there is such a thing. I am having a hard time imagining you doing CCC in the RV, but I guess that's where we get good with modifications. You and Alesia are cute with your back and forth on the forums. Enjoy your spa retreat.

Alesia: LOL at calling your mom by her first name AND then apologizing. How are the eats going? It seems you are mostly following from your diary. Thus type of diet should be especially good if you are short on time and can't get all your workouts in. So.... About the date ? :)

Deb: so I ran into a lady who runs the day are where DD and DS go, huge place run by the YMCA. Turns out she is a spinning fan as well and she told me I want to take classes with Nancy. She teaches 4 times a week at convenient times for me. So excited. I'll keep you posted.

Melissa: so how was the met with DA? hope you have a little bit of fun stuff planned for the weekend. You started an intensity trend yesterday because after seeing your post I thought it would be great to do some of that workout...... And it nearly killed ne even the shirt step segments, how cathe can talk through it is beyond me! Speaking of karma, anything fun from the hole?

Iris: looking forward to seeing you tonight. I'm doing LBB no floorwork before you come, I hope I'll have time to shower too. :D. Any news from Verizon?

Kristin: so what did you end up doing? Nicolas works out with me too sometimes. So cute! Speaking of all the high school stuff, I think we're all getting older but we don't notice as much because we look in the mirror everyday. I still think we look awesome though :D

Cookie and Trish: have fun on vacation and safe travels!

Amelia: nice workout today before going to work. Can't believe you go back to school so soon! We're goin back on September 7th

Jessica: nice to see you checking in. And nice workout.

Took a nice long walk at lunch and hoping to get LBB in before Iris comes over. Can't believe it's the weekend already and I have soooo much cleaning and laundry to do!

Hi,

I took yoga class today & want to get in some a couple of combo's from KPC after I type this:) Can you believe a week has gone by:( August goes too quickly!! I have DOMS today too, allover.

Belinda - Wish I were getting a massage this weekend:) It's great that your sleeping again.

Helene - Looks like your continuing the RT with Iris . . . have fun!!! At our gym people have their favorite instructors, my main thing is to get a bike:eek:

Amelia - Wow, they do start early. I can't wait for the spin DVD. I hope you enjoyed your workout.

Iris - Have fun at Helene's:)

Melissa - How did it go last night?

Kristin - I do the same thing by looking in the mirror . . . just hope someone would let me know if things were getting bad;)

Trish & Cookie - Enjoy your vacations:cool:

Alesia - How did the date go?

Jessica - Do you take barre work classes in the city?

Lori - Hi

Enjoy the rest of the day:)

Hello ladies!

Today I did my favorite Cathe workout. . . anyone wanna guess what it was? How'd you guess? IMAX 2. Sweat my butt off. Felt great!

Putting DS to bed now. Nikolas is sleeping over at my parents' house with my nephew. I tried to convince my parents to take Chris too, but they felt it would be too much. I almost had them though, lol.

Deb- I cannot believe it has been a week already! Time is going by too fast. DH is on vacation starting tomorrow. We are planning on doing some day trips (Bronx Zoo and Splish Splash). DH and Nikolas' birthday is August 9th. Have to buy gifts :eek:

Helene- true we are all getting older, but some people seem to be looking older than they should, lol. Maybe too much partying and what not has caught up with them, lol.

Amelia- nice workout today. I love all the choices of premixes in 4 DS. It is an endless set of workouts, lol.

Belinda- how was the spa?

Hi to Jessica, Lori, Melissa, Iris, Trish and Alesia!

Kristin

Hey everyone,
Had a great time with Iris. She barely walked in the door DS had pulled out the monopoly game. I kept landing on her hotels!

Did get to do LBB before she came too. Did the standing legwork premix and it was a lot of fun!

Here's a picture for fun :)

Attachments

• image-1854943936.jpg
    image-1854943936.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 10
Helene & Iris - Great picture . . . thanks for sharing . . . it makes me miss everyone.

Goodnight:)

Hi, ladies!

I can't believe that the roadtrip was only a week ago, I am already ready to do it again!

Deb- I have not tried a barre class but Trish and I are planning on trying one soon! I spin at SoulCycle right now & that is it! I am definitely looking to try different classes now, though!

Trish- Barry's Bootcamp is here now, too...let me know if you are interested! You alternate between a step and treadmill. My husband loves it!!

I did the lower body add-on & the stability ball abs today, with 10 mins of Travel Fit, as a warm-up. My biceps are still so sore from yesterday that I am not sure if I can take a SoulBands class (spin w/resistance band work, also) tomorrow! I may rest tomorrow and take that class on Sunday, instead.

I have fallen in LOVE with the stability ball ab workout!! Are there other videos that have more of that? Since it is only a 10 min add-on, can I just add it on every day?

Looking forward to a quiet weekend with the kids, hope we have great weather!

Jessica

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.