Commit to get fit for the weekend!

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

I am up early, couldn't sleep. :( Now I am sitting here, drinking coffee while everyone else is sleeping in the house:( The movers should came early this morning, glad they are not showing up at lunch this time. Hopefully they will be done this afternoon, not looking forward to unpack all my stuff and have a mess in the house again. This time I will take my time with unpacking boxes;) I know, it will take me longer to get everything done right away, but at least my house doesn't look like a mess.

Thanks Debbie, for your kind words yesterday. I started updating the rotations over a year or so (?), I was looking for a rotation and relized what a pain it was just to search for Cathe's rotation in the forum and in the WM, so I organized them so everyone can find them and use them. I don't find Cathe's WM very useful when surging for a rotation. You can't look at the rotation in the WM and see if you like it or not/have the DVDs!! Once you downloade the rotation, it's a pain to delete it the entire rotation in the WM calendar nor you know what rotaiton it is (full body, circuits, splits?)!!

I will be back later.

Hi,

I took a yoga class today. We are going to get a bite to eat so will do a weight workout tomorrow. I hope everyone enjoys the weekend.

Belinda - I'm guessing your saying you never want to move again:D Good luck with unpacking the boxes & take your time. I think that the rotation index was a great idea, thanks again!

Kristin - All I can think is chocolate is in your future;)

Have a great night!

Hi ladies,

I'm finally back. And not in a good place (Grrrrr :mad: ) so I'd rather come and hang out with you gals. The kids are driving me crazy tonight, and I think they are actually trying too.

Belinda: What a move this has been. At least you are out of the RV. Just trying to point out the positive. :) And you get to have Alesia move in with you which is just so awesome and sweet. Anyway. You've done great with everything it sounds though it will be nice when it comes to an end. I hope today went smoothly.

Deb: I thing I need to do more yoga, but for relaxation at the moment. I am still staying away from cardio and totally getting used to it. Weird huh? I've been thinking of the RT lately and I am really excited to see you again. :D

Kristin: Craziness about the tests before the tests. I'm all for tests, but they have to be meaningful. But you're not telling me anything surprising that it's coming from Albany. Sometimes you got to wonder who's in charge. I vote we toss them all out and put Cookie in charge. :) I see you've been rocking your workouts.

Cookie: Weird......where are you girl? I don't even see posts from you when I lurk!

Hi to everyone else. I'm just hanging around and doing my own thing I guess. I am still enjoying lifting with light fit training from the bodybuilding site. I haven't weighed myself for three weeks and won't weigh myself again for another 4. It's liberating really. Clothes are fitting fine so I know I am not sabotaging myself. I really am hopping to be in ship shape by the time the RT rolls around.

That's about it for me. Hi to everyone else and have a great weekend!

Hi,

Late check-in for me. I did do Muscle Endurance today. It was another beautiful day.

Belinda - I hope you catching up with your sleep.

Helene - I see the yoga helping me with relaxing, you should throw it in your rotation. There was a time where I did very little cardio & mostly weights . . . I do prefer that. Will be interested on your take when your done with the rotation.

Kristin - How was your v-day?

Cookie - I hope everything is ok with you, hope you get some time off next week.

Goodnight:)

Hi all. I did not work out Friday or yesterday and my eating was horrendous!:eek: I plan on doing cardio of some kind (LIS premix) and STS D19 (chest shoulders triceps). We have basketball today and then we are going bowling with friends. I don't know how the eating will be today. :confused:

Deb- the weather is awesome over here. Near 50 and sunny! Nice job on ME. When I finish STS I think I will do a few weeks of whatever workouts I feel like, HR and ME included and then I want to try Cathe's one month STS and LIS rotation for January. We shall see. . .

Helene- I haven't been on the scale because I am afraid with the way my eating has gone down. DH bought all this candy, which I cannot resist. I have such a sweet tooth. I am in agreement with you on the testing. The thing that bothers me the most is it seems these politicians, who know nothing about education or what it is like to be the teacher in the classroom, keep changing things to "fix" the "problem" and yet they are creating the problem. Now with the new teacher evaluation system, every student in every subject will take a test in the beginning of the school year and then at the end to measure progress. Imagine our 6 year olds spending the first month of school testing. . . That is crazy to me. The beginning of the year is such a crucial time to set expectations, rules, and to create a positive learning environment. Now a lot of that time will be devoted to testing. It's ridiculous. According to my district, the tests have to be bought by a third party. . . so who is making money on this gig? Hmmm. . .

Belinda- How is the last "delivery" going? DO you have everything in place now?

BBL

Kristin

Hi everyone,

Deb: I love yoga yet I haven't done much in the past couple years. A few years back I toyed with the idea of going for certification. I never did it because I figure I liked taking yoga classes and though I loved learning about it, I had no interest in trying to teach it. Glad you are enjoying it.

Kristin: Well you said earlier your biceps were popping so I wouldn't worry about the scale. As long as your clothes fit the same you are good, especially since I remember you to be at goal (It certainly looked like it). The test stories are crazy. I know we are taking a back seat to Nicolas and school because right now my main thing is to have him enjoy school and learn things.

Ok, that about it for me. We won't talk about today's eats. Wink, wink!

Have a great week!

Hi everyone. Today's workout was AT express premix and STS D19. I was doing good with eats until after bowling. Then I ate pizza 2 1/2 slices and garlic knots with some Skinnygirl cosmos :eek:.

I am tired now, lol.

Bb tomorrow.

Kristin

Hi,

I did plyo legs this afternoon & I can already feel DOMS, I also didn't do the stretch so maybe that's why:eek:

Helene - I could easily see you teaching yoga, maybe someday down the road:)

Kristin - Hmm, we ordered in pizza last night & they were out of garlic knots, they told us they only make one batch & when they are gone that's it:D wondering if you ate the last one;) After a rotation I like to do whatever workouts too. My older DS told us he bowled a 214 the other night . . . I'm lucky if I break 100 & that's with bumpers:eek:

I hope everyone enjoyed the weekend.

Goodnight:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.