Commit to Get Fit - Feb. 2014

Cookie57

Cathlete
'Morning!
Belinda, not having dairy isn't a problem for me any more. Guess it is just something I've gotten used to b/c it really fills me up - nasty. It's made a real difference for me. You must have a lot of energy to get so many things done.
Kristin, hope the boys are feeling better and that you don't get it. Cathe's Feb rotation looks good. I might try it w/some subs for hi-impact. Worked with middle school math teachers yesterday afternoon. They were surprised when I gave out a calendar and it had only three months on it - what's left before testing. We are so far behind in SED's pacing. Didn't hear anything about changes in assessments. Next week is NTI, but they don't usually announce changes there.
Melissa, are you getting back into a routine with school. Any socializing/dates this weekend?
Amelia, OMG the photos of the south are horrible. Hope you weren't caught up in any of it. Are you a football fan? I know about you and the Braves.
Deb, hope your travel home was noneventful. Isn't it hard to reacclimate? At least, it often is for me. I try to do UY on the weekends - it is hard to squeeze it in during the week. What about you?
Been up since 3! I really need to get more sleep. Think I get anxious about getting things done but then wake up and don't do them. Did make up a to-do list and schedule for the week tho! Worked with a teacher til 8:30 last night on her observation lesson, and by the time I got home, dh was already asleep. Supposed to meet friends this evening. Got in 140 miles in January according to my fitbit. Hoping to up it to 150 in Feb.
Cookie

Hey girls

Yesterday I did MIS:B,S & T + 30 mins of cardio supersets
Not sure about today? I looked at my workout manager calender and it looked nice a full for January :) I did 5 workouts a week all month...im proud of myself. Now if I can stay consistent with my eating I will start losing more weight( only 3lbs this month). It just gets so boring eating healthy all the time! :eek: But I did very well this month with logging my food :)

ok..gotta get ready for work but I will bb after to report a workout and to catch up on personals.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.