***Commit to Get Fit and Lean, Thursday***

alsrnbsn

Cathlete
Good Morning ladies!

Sorry to have been missing lately. I have been having trouble with headaches that I don't know what's causing them. I usually don't have issues with headaches, and this one's been nagging on and off for almost 2 weeks.

My last workout was last Saturday. I have been feeling blobbish, but the scale actually has me down 1/2 lbs from last week! Oh, that's the other issue I've been dealing with...no appetite! NOT THAT I'M COMPLAINING! I just wonder if the lack of appetite is contributing to the headaches?

I have my WLC meeting tonight if I feel up to it. I woke up feeling good, but lately, I've taken to not holding my breath!

I hope that everyone has a great day!

Good Morning Everyone!

Amy** Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well! Headaches truly are the worst! I use to get migraines when I was a little girl and they were so nasty! Thank goodness I dont get them anymore. I hope you are feeling better soon!

Yesterdays workout left some NICE DOMS! I liked that workout as well, bic and back. Alot of pull ups but I am getting the hang of them and starting to like them. And the only person annoying in these workouts are tony himself;) Then we went for a run, Im thinking it was about an hour long. I forgot that I hadn't used the washroom that day so about 40 mins into my run it hit mex( LOL That hasn't happened to me in a while. We weren't far from DH's store though so I made a little detour for some releif! hehe!

Todays workout is suppose to be yoga but I will be going for a run outside I think.

Lori:)

Good morning everyone,

Amy** sorry to hear about your headaches! I agree with Lori, they are the worst! I used to get migraines a lot too, I stopped using commercial
cleaners. They used to trigger my migraines! No more migraines! I use 100% organic cleaner now! They clean and smell better too!Hope you feel better!

Lori** awesome job on your DOMS! WTG! Enjoy your yoga or run today!

I will do Kick Max today!

Hi to everyone that follows today!
Belinda

Ooooh, Amy, I'm so sorry you've been having headaches. Those are the worst. And I imagine they're contributing to your lack of appetite, if not the reverse. UUGH!

Lori, Tony annoys me so badly I've only once or twice made it all the way through one of his workouts, sad to admit. I admire you for doing it. Glad your hubby's business was close enough for you to run to when the bathroom emergency struck - hate when that happens! Especially when running with others and they know what's up :+ :+ :+

Belinda, enjoy that Kick max!

I just finished a 45 min run with partner and then kicked out 4 1 min intervals on TM at 9.0 again. Loved it! Those HIIT intervals are doing me a lot of good, even when I'm not eating the best. Speaking of which, my workouts have been stellar but my eating not so much this past 2 weeks. With only 5 weeks left to RT, it's high time for me to kick it in gear on all cylinders. I haven't lost ground, but I haven't gained much either this past 2 weeks - except that I can tell I am toning up. That is good.

Have a great morning, everyone!

Cheryl

Hey girls,quick post here and i will bbl with personals:)

taking a rest day today, well i did walk the dog for thirty minutes! today i will work on my tan}(

everybody have a wonderful friday eve!!

Hi girls,

I almost talked myself out of KM! I am glad, I didn’t! I was shopping all afternoon with my DD, I was so tired after all that shopping! LOL!

Amy** how is your headaches doing?

Cheryl** WTG on your 45 min run with partner and then kicked out 4 1 min intervals on TM! You go girl!

Amelia** did you get a tan today? Glad you enjoy your rest day today!

Big HALLO's to Cookie and Kristien! Did I miss anybody?

I will see you all in the A.M! Good night!
Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.