Commit to get Fit and Lean TGIF!

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls,

Back to work this morning. 3 days, then off for another week:D Next week is filled with appts for myself and DS.

I felt pretty good yesterday. If this is as bad as it gets, I can handle it. I am surprised it hasn't gotten worse so that makes me hopeful!

I think I am going to run outside this morning. I'm not going to bother with weights today, just cardio.

Hopefully it won't be to crazy at work and I will get to check back in and catch up on personals!

Lori:)

Good Morning ladies

A quick check in for me. Things are just going from bad to worse. :( Forget DB, my career is seriously on the line. I don't even know how to get out of it at this point.
Yes I have serious doms from that upper body workout! Holy moly...... I think it's hindering more than helping the stress level! :confused:

Belinda- Great workout yesterday!! Love the Gauntlet. And no , it was 50 push ups...not pull ups...lol.

Lori- Yayyy on another week off! How's it going with your clients?

Melissa- Ugh. That's all I have to say. LOL!

Cookie- I don't know why they dont listen....maybe we're just not clear enough?? *sigh*. I've never tried Jillians power yoga...hmm...

Deb- Fasting is the worst!! Good luck with your appointment today!

Helene- How's it going?????

BBL

Good morning Lori, Iris and all who follows,

I will do cardio today, not sure what yet.

Lori - have fun with your run today.

Iris - have fun with your workout today.

I will be back with peronals!

Hi all! Yesterday was such a busy day, but I did manage to get in a workout. I did M1 D2, back and triceps. Yesterday was DS's birthday. He is now 3 years old. We gave him his presents and had ice cream cake. His party is on Sunday and he is so excited about it, lol, it is so cute.

I thought I was going to die in my building yesterday. Then I went to the librarian and the library was closed b/c she was doing inventory. I asked her if I could bring my classes in there to teach for the day, and she said okay. My kids were soooo happy to be in A/C. Thank God, because it was disgusting out. We got hit with a wicked thunderstorm last night too. Today should be crazy. It is the last day of classes, which means there will be chaos in the halls at some point or another. There is always something on the last day (fights usually).

Deb- no early dismissal, they didn't even cancel the extra help period after school, :mad:, lol. We got through it though.

Cookie- I have thought about it from time to time. I think when my kids are little older I will go for it.

Melissa- thanks. .. speaking of rocking it, your workout yesterday rocked! Way to go! I have to get my hair done too. Too many darn grays again!

Lori- it could be that the workouts plus being preggo and then not eating for 12 hours albeit overnight are making you hungry during the day. Just listen to your body, as you have been doing, and eat healthy, as you have been doing ;)

Iris- the daycare does not allow baked goods b/c of allergies and I think also b/c they are afraid someone might do something and then they are liable? Not sure. . . I am sorry you are having such a hard time at work. That just sucks! BTW- that UB workout gave me DOMS just reading it, lol.

Belinda- keep rocking those workouts! I am pretty tall, lol.

Hello to Amelia, Helene (hang in there with the busy week) and Trish.

Not sure if I will workout today. I want to, but we have the tee ball go-cart party at 6:30, so not sure if I will have time.

Kristin

Morning,

My MIL had another heart attack last night, she's in the hospital right now and my DH is there with her. I don't know who I feel more sorry for? My MIL, FIL or my DH, he seems to be the only sibling -out of 6- that is there for his mother:mad::mad:

I have to work today, but im thinking about doing Step Moves. I really like that one. I woke up so tired this morning. I hope my workout will help with that...

bbl

Back to report my workout:

I did HiiT 40/20 plus abs from Ab Circuit " No - Equitment abs". We didn't go to DC yesterday, we will go today. DH changed it to today, his new car arrived in DC:eek: he is all excited! Yesterday I ended up taking a 2 hour nap in the afternoon, I was beat.

Amelia - sorry, to hear about your MIL! ((HUGS)) My thoughts and prayer are with you and your family!!

Kirstin - Happy Birthday to your DS! Good job, getting your workout in yesterday. Hope your day, is not so stressful today. I am only 5'1:p, jumping high in the RV is no problem for me.

Iris - hope things will turn around for you soon (((HUGS))) good job with your DOMS.

Lori - enjoy your workout today, girl! Glad you felt great yesterday.

Waves Hallo to the rest of the gang! BBL!

Waves Hallo to the rest of the gang!

Hi ladies! This morning I did 4DS LIS and added in the shoulders part from CTX. I was gonna throw in abs but in the middle of doing them I'm like "Wow, my abs are REALLY sore today." Well duh, I forgot I did abs yesterday :eek:

This afternoon I have a wine tasting then it's coffee with the girls. Not sure why they gave me all red wine to do in the middle of a heat wave :confused: I'm hoping I sell a bunch cuz now they're offering sales incentives and I can use all the extra money I can get!

Cookie, I am with you on being disappointed with myself. I gained 5lbs since vacay!! Not happy about that and my eating has been horrendous even after I got back! UGH!! The workout yesterday was about 1hr 40 min. It felt great! I'm happy to get back to lifting again.

Deb, hope your physical went well!! Fasting is never fun.

Lori, glad to hear you're doing better! Hopefully work will go fast for you. Are you doing anything fun during your week off?

Belinda, good for you on the nap. You deserve it, you have been working hard! Nice job on the WO today. Have fun in DC. I haven't been there since I was 14! I wanna go back. That's a good idea for a weekend trip!

Iris, I'm sorry things aren't too great for you. It will get better!!! Plus you have killer DOMS so that means you're doing something good :)

Kristin, wow you guys are done way earlier than us. Happy Birthday to your DS!! Have fun at the party tonight. Go-karts sound fun! I always get yelled at for crashing into people when I go on those...and no that is not indicative of my actual driving skills ;)

Amelia, omg I am so sorry to hear about your MIL situation. That is not right that you guys are the only ones helping out. You'd think her other children would want to be there. Blows my mind. Have a great WO today!

Hi,

I showed up for my physical today and they told me Dr. was at the other office . . . I didn't even know they had another office:confused: They changed my appt. to next week. So I bought more herbs & flowers to plant and took a yoga class:) I also did GS chest & tri's.

Lori - I hope you had a good run today.

Iris - I feel so bad that you are going through so much at work:(

Belinda - Have fun in DC and with your new wheels:D

Kristin - Your kids must love you for scoring the library yesterday. Happy Birthday to you DS:)

Amelia - Sorry that you and your family are going through so much with your MIL:( It must be hard for DH coming from such a large family and not having support from them.

Melissa - When I was out with my SIL's recently on a hot night I put ice cubes in my red wine & it was good:) Have fun!

Cookie - Is graduation this weekend?

Hi Helene & Trish - Hoping you guys get down time this weekend.

Goodnight:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.