Commit to get FIT and LEAN Sunday!

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning:)

Just getting us started. I am surprised no one's been around yet!

I am going to read yesterday's thread...then I will return.

Lori:)

It was pretty quiet here yesterday.....

We don't have much planned for today. I am going to workout soon and then we have DD's dance show at 2. Other then that, there are no plans. I planted flowers yesterday even though I wasn't suppose to until after the full moon of June 15th:eek: I asked a couple of girls as they were walking by. Oh well...if they die b/c of frost I will haul them out and put more in.

I have to tell you girls that the scale is freaking me out a bit already:confused: Could it be that I wasn't eating enough before? I don't understand how its going up EVERY day! I mean like a pound or more. One day I was 125, next 126.1, next 127.1 and today 127.8! I try not to freak out but I really don't think its necessary yet. This is what I ate yesterday:

Meal 1 - all bran bar (I didn't want to eat much before my run)
- orange when I came home
Meal 2- Fiber one, skim milk, cup of blueberries, 1/2 banana
Meal 3- (I picked. Some chips, couple of candy and a cookie)
Meal 4- Steak and salads.

Does that look like a menu where someone should be gaining?? SO I have decided to start a little journal of what I eat and my exercise and how I am feeling. I am hungriest around 2'ish. I try not to worry b/c I know that eventually nothing is going to appeal to me and the scale may go back down...but it is what it is.

Deb** I love the GS series...one of my favs. I debated doing STS while pregnant but not really fussing over the weights. Just doing whatever I can do but I still haven't decided. It would be nice to make up my mind though b/c I should start today if Im gonna do it.

O.k....I will bbl!

Morning

I never got in a workout yesterday, my boss called me in about 2hrs early so i couldn't. Today will be clx lean circuit 2, and I'm totally NOT feeling it either.

Lori-Put the scale up!!!!! Don't drive yourself mad over a couple of lbs...im sure it has a lot to do with your hormones and water fluctuation. your food yesterday looked right on target to me. No worries...(I know, im the one who should talk,lol)

Debbie-Very sweet what you said last night, i felt all warm inside after reading it:) thanks

Kristin-{{{{Hugs}}} sorry your having mixed emotions about your Sisters move. I hope you feel better soon. Sorry about your DS crying too, thats always hard for kids to understand. And thanks for the pep talk, it helped me a lot.

I will bbl

Morning all. Last night we went to a friend's house for a bbq/keg party. It was a lot of fun. The had a blow up bouncy thing for the kids. I caught up with a few people from high school. I did have more to drink than I should have (3 beers and a shot). I am such a lightweight, it gave me a good buzz, but now I have a bit of a headache). Today we have Fun day for tee ball at 9:45. Later we are going to see our friends in the city, and the men will once again take the kids to the park, while the ladies go to a soulcycle spin class. Wonder if I will see anyone famous today, lol.

Lori- I think you are doing fine. How far along are you again? You are eating fine and you are still working out. If it continues to go up faster than you think it should, talk to your doctor at your next appointment and see what he/she thinks. YOu are right about my sis, just let it roll off my back and wish them the best. I think that will be best for everyone to keep thems in a positive light and not take it all so personally.

Amelia- Soemtimes when I am not in the mood for a workout, I'll do it anyway and within 10 minutes I am all in. . . Maybe that will happen for you today ;). I have decided that this whole thing with my sis stinks, but it is what they want, and if that makes them happy, then I am happy for them.

Deb- I used GS this week as well, well, I substituted PLB for Legs because I do not have that one yet.

Busy day ahead. I will try to post later, especially if I see anyone famous, lol.

Kristin

My workout was just 10.5 k outside again. I wore a new tank that I bought when I was away and it isn't ideal for running. I think its for biking and all it did was ride up. I don't know how many times I tugged at the stupid thing.

Ameila** I know your right, I shouldn't be worrying about it to much. I am just waiting for the scale to stop going up! Ugh! Just STOP!!! (for a little while anyway)

Kristin** I am not much of a booze bag either. 2 drinks and I am on my way! So by the time I have 4 or 5 I know Im in for a nasty day the next day. I guess I don't have to worry about that for a while now. In a couple of weeks I will feel like I am hung over most of the time anyway. Thanks for the advice!

Ok...I may bbl!

Hi

Yesterday was ?..... Oh yeah 4DS chest triceps and shoulders and step blast. Today had no energy but managed to do 4DS legs and MMA boxing

At six flags with the kids. Will try and bbl for personals.

Have a great day ladies!

Hi,

Today I did Gym Style Legs couldn't believe how hard the floor work felt:confused: Also went for a short walk with DH after putting out the garbage it was so dark:eek:

Lori - Amelia is right I bet it's just hormones & water weight. Your eating seems light. Did you tell your job yet?

Amelia - You deserve to feel like that:)

Kristin - Wondering if you saw anyone famous? How long does it take for you to get to the city?

Helene - Six Flags:cool: Did you try the "new" rollercoaster they keep advertising? Not in this lifetime for me:)

Cookie - I hope your feeling better.

Iris - How are you?

Hi to Belinda, Trish & Melissa.

Goodnight:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.