Commit to Get Fit and Lean - Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July!

What's everyone up to today? I'm going to a family party (again...lol). And it's my nephew's 5th birthday. :cool: ( I call him my nephew...he's my cousin's kid, so technically my 2nd cousin). I'll see DI's sister today. I'm sure she'll say something...:confused:

Yesterday I did the Step Only premix from Imax 3, started to do the blasts from Imax 2 , but dang I get all congested again when I my heart rate gets up there....:mad: So then I did Pilates Abs and StretchMax 2.

I'm not a huge fan of Meso 1 Legs, so I'll be doing "other" Legs probably twice a week. I'm thinking of PLB today.... I will pick up M2 legs when the time comes!

Amelia- Nice workout yesterday!!!! Dang I want a workout like that....:confused: So do you have to work today?

Kristin- So your DH has to hold the hand of the new manager for that region?? Ohhhh well that stinks......:( So how are you celebrating the 4th with the kids?? Hmmm....now I want to do MMA Fusion....if I feel ambitious I will add it after PLB...lol

Belinda- I don't think I've ever looked at the premixes for PUB/PLB. I didnt' realize there was a full body premix.....I can't believe I've never done it... Yeah my cat is the same way (but guaranteed she's not as big as your dogs!), but has to sleep on/next to me OR take up my pillow......lol

Deb- We did open some windows down here, and it IS a little better. One half of the basement is totally renovated (which is where I am, and it's so nice that if it wasn't a basement, it's the kind of space I would be happy with long term!) But the other half of the basement...............that's another story...........:confused: As far as the auditions, I don't really know! Because with the step, there were specific guidelines before we went, we had to have a routine from one of her dvd's for the audition. I think this routine was probably more on the fly, but I'm guessing there were some strength moves thrown in too.....like the pushups, etc. I'll have to ask Kristin, because she auditioned!

Have a wonderful holiday! BBL

Good morning Iris and all that follows,

Intensity is done! Getting ready to drive to DC.

Iris - we posted at the same time this morning:D thanks for starting us off today, tomorrow I promise I will get up early:p Enjoy your workout today.

Have a safe and wonderful 4th of July, everyone! BBL!

Morning Ladies,

I've been eating like a pig this weekend...nothing but junk! Finally did a wo yesterday..CCPP. It was good - I've missed Sean:) Not sure what I'm going to do today, but will likely start a modified version (no access to a smith machine:confused:) of a wo from the latest MFHers issue.

Iris - Looks like you and Belinda started the thread at the same time. Not much is happening over here today. I'm manning the grill (as usual) and then we are headed over to a friends to watch the fireworks in a neigbhoring town. Other than that, it will be like any other Sunday:)

Belinda - Nice job on Intensity! Any special plans today?

Cookie - How exciting for your son! I've always wanted to live in the city when I was younger and now, I think I might like it when I'm older and the kids are grown.

Deb - I've been eating too much dessert all weekend!:eek: EEeewww, I haven't looked at the disney pics yet! Gotta check those out;)

Iris - How exciting about the new biz...I tell ya, never a dull moment with you! I could live vicariously through you for years:p Yeah, biceps kind of bore me. If I ever cheat on a wo, it's with biceps:confused: Yup, dehumidifier should do the trick. We use one in our family room and it stays perfect all summer.

Kristin - Is DH & family coming to RT? If not, you can treat that like your work trip. You will be working your butt off! Nice wo yesterday! What are you and the boys doing over the summer? A good friend of mine is a teacher and I'm always jealous of her time away from work.

Amelia - I'll catch you on Miss Priss or here for sure. Ever think about still posting on mfp but not counting cals? I have thought about it since my meals are usually the same each day (don't really need to count) but I enjoy the support over there. Just a thought. Killer wo yesterday, btw!

Lori, Helene & Melissa - Hope you're having a great weekend.

So, anybody look at the packing list posted in the RT forum? 8 wo outfits??? I don't even own 8 wo outfits! LOL! Well, I guess that's an excuse to go shopping:)

Enjoy your holiday!

Hi everyone,

Happy 4th of July to everyone!!!

Sorry been MIA. Did CLX circuit 2 two times this morning for some damage control, but ouchie....

Happy BBQs and celebrations!

Hi,

Hope everyone had a Happy 4th of July!!!

DH & I decided to go for a long walk this morning before going to his parents pool. No sooner does he say that this "4th" has been uneventful do we get a call from his sister that my MIL has fallen down the stairs. She fell down all the basement stairs and landed on the cement floor:(

We spent 6 hours in emergency and by some miracle she didn't break a bone and has a bad cut on her arm & lots of bruising on her back. So we were very lucky. A few years back, when she fell down the stairs she broke her arm & wrist in 5 places and needed emergency surgery.

Iris - I know with our basement by winter most of the dampness goes away. It seems like a nice set-up, minus the dampness. The step audition must have been so hard because you needed to memorize a routine, thanks for answering.

Belinda - DC must be a cool place to spend the 4th!

Trish - Check out the Disney pics because it looks like only a couple of people try out at once & Cathe is off of the bike giving instructions, wondering if they'll have music:confused:

Helene - Can one of those workouts count for me;) Great job!

Amelia - I think our MIL's are in some kind of competition:)

I'll be back tomorrow to see what everyone else was up to.

Goodnight:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.