Commit to get fit and lean for Tuesday 11

Morning girls

Today is a walk during my lunch hour. I ordered a HRM last night:eek: it was the Nike Imara in ice blue,can't wait to get it.....gotta scoot(sorry for the copy and paste:confused:)

Good Morning Ladies:)

How is everyone? I forgot to tell you guys, that starting yesterday a friend and I were starting to count cals. So yesterday was the first day, of course i went over:confused: cause I can't keep my mouth shut but Im still down 2 lbs from yesterday morning and down 4 lbs from when I was grubbling about the scale Sat morning. My goal is 120 so I only have 4.2 lbs to go, shouldn't be that hard if I stick to my plan:)

Belinda** What are your plans for the day?

Ameila** Why are you in such a hurry;)? Are you going to work? Hope you enjoy your HRM more then I enjoyed mine. Actually, I had mine tak'in apart cause I needed a new battery, then the flood in the basement happened and I don't know where that thing went.

I did some online Christmas shopping last night, just like I said I was going to do. I still have some more to do though. My nephew always wants some sort of lego set. He is 12 now so of course he is into the 100's or more peices. I wish I could get him a good set in the $30 range but everything is more like $50 and up.Maybe i should check ebay.

Have a good day. Im not sure what my workout is going to be today. Its a holiday here and everyone is home, with no where to go. I may go for a run in the a.m or wait until DS has his nap this afternoon and workout in the basement.

BBL!
Lori:)

Good morning ladies,

Yesterday's workout was a 1 hour interval run on the treadmill. Haven't thought about my workout today yet. Maybe some weight work, but I am really not sure.

Belinda - What was your workout today?

Amelia - I need to pull out my HRM again. Haven't used it in forever.

Lori - Good luck on staying within your calorie range. How did you figure out how much you need?

Good morning to everyone who follows.

Kristine :)

Hey Kristine, some how I stubbled upon a website that gave me 3 calorie choices for my weight and height and...for some reason, I can't seem to find it! LOL Its a good thing I copied it and sent it to my friend. It gives you cals you need for Extreme weightloss, weightloss and maintance. Its pretty cool. Its also zig zagging so every day is different. Today is my lowest day but tomorrow is pretty good...I just have to make it past today! :p Good job with your workout yesterday!

I still haven't done anything yet, only more online shopping:) Found a lego set and a gift for my newest nephew:)

BBL!
Lori:)

Good Morning Ladies :cool:

Today was PS Back/BM2 Back 2x's and Step Blast Combo's 1,2,+3...good workout, I think I"m going to love this rotation!

Punka- I'm so glad I read your thread about HRM's...I"m now about convinced about the Nike one. ;)

Belinda- What did you do today?

Lori- I'm also going to try and do online shopping....the only thing with that is you can't wait until the last minute!! :eek: (which of course I will do)

BBL

Hola Chicas!!

I am checking in later today b/c I am off for Veteran's Day. I slept in until 6am and did S&H- Legs & Shoulders. Then I got to cleaning the part of my basement where my workout room is. Dusting, disinfecting vacuuming, straightening up more efficiently. Just showered and had breakfast and now I have errands to run. Gotta go renew my AAA road service and get a new passport pic taken to renew my passport. Anywho, I have decided to cut S&H even shorter and do just one part each day, thus lifting 6 days and cardio. That works best for me, I get bored if a workout take more than one hour and with weights and trying to cardio it would take about 2 hours. :rolleyes:

Amelia!!! My birthday is Saturday!!! I forgot you are my fellow Scorpio sister!! :)

Belinda & Krsitine- What did you decide to do today?

Lori- Congrats on the weight loss!!!

Cookie- I missed you last night. Hope all is well.

Iris- Hope that your week is better. Sounds lkike you have a plan.

Have a great day and workout all!!

Mornin' Everybody,

Had a good night's sleep which meant I was all set for this morning's wo...S&H Legs and Shoulders. It was great. First time I did posterior delt work like that..really felt challenged!

Hey Belinda - Thanks for getting us started! What's on the agenda this morning?

Cheryl - I've never viewed PowerMax before, but now I have to check it out just for the white shorts..LOL:p Great job on your wo and eats yesterday.

Amelia - I can't wait to hear how you like your new HRM. I've looked at few over the years, but haven't committed to one yet. Can't wait to get your thoughts. So, how were your eats yesterday??Here's my breakdown for yesterday..
Breakfast - Protein Shake
AM Snack - Oatmeal
Lunch - Salad w/tuna, egg Whites, Kidney Beans & Chickpeas
PM Snack - Gala Apple, 15 Whole Natural Almonds
Dinner - Peanut butter sandwich
Evening Snack - Cottage Cheese & Grapes
Total Calories Consumed 1,515
Lori - Good for you getting a head start on Christmas shopping. I should be thinking the same way. Now that Amaya is getting older, I have to pay more attention to the presents I buy...can't only shop the clearance section anymore:mad: Enjoy your wo today. Btw, what are you using to count your calories? I use caloriecount.about.com. They have most popular foods nutrition information in their database, so it makes it pretty easy to just add them to your daily log.

Hi Kristine - Great job on yesterday's wo. Enjoy today's...whatever you decide:)

Iris - Glad you're enjoying the rotation! Are you getting great DOMs with focusing on one body part like that?

Allrighty girls, gotta run. Will check back later.

Hi to any followers.

Butterfly- Great workout today!! I am also doing a rotation with one body part/ day followed by cardio......I'm loving it so far!

Trish- I have nutso DOMS...lol Tomorrow is PS Legs...and I did it last week, and still feeling it...Im scared! :eek:

Have a great day!

Hallo girls,

No workout yesterday! It was my DH’s birthday! We drove to Regensburg and I bought my DH a bicycle.

I was in the hospital (German) all morning with DH, he’s getting endoscopic septum Surgery tomorrow. I wasn’t pleased with the staff; it is so different from an American hospital. We have private insurance and they told us my DH wasn’t getting a 2 bedroom (which this hospital is calling a private room, LOL!) They told us there is no guarantee he was getting one, I was pissed! They are charging the military for private rooms, and you end up in a ward! I don’t think so! Who wants to share a room with six others? German hospital rooms do not have privacy or dividers. Everything is in the open. I know I am German, but I am not used to German hospitals anymore, nor do I want to get used to that crap. It seemed like no one knew what the other was doing! A total mess! DH is staying in the hospital until Friday, if they have a private room! If not he will not getting the surgery done tomorrow!

Kim** nice job on your PW yesterday! WTG on S&H- Legs & Shoulders today!

Amelia** my legs are feeling fine again! Great job on your PW today. Nice workout plans for this week! Where did you buy your HRM from?

Iris** I did FF's One body part per day rotation and really like it! Have fun! Hope this week is a better one for you! Great wo today! Glad you enjoy your workouts!

Lori** nice job on your 60 min. run yesterday! I was surprised you didn’t started our thread this morning, since I was in the hospital all morning! You should have those 2 pounds down in no time, girl! Great job! Keep counting! I am not counting anything lately! Sad!

Trish** I did all FF’s rotations that you posted! Really enjoyed them! Glad you enjoy S& H yesterday. I love the S& H series! I think they are great! You always go up in weight next time! Stretching out your rotations to 5 weeks, is a great idea! Great job with your weight workout today!

Cookie** BM2 is a tough workout! Great job! Glad you had fun with the family and mom’s birthday! Happy belated Birthday to your mom!

Cheryl** great job with MM and PM ! Any DOMS yet! LOL! I haven’t done PM in so long, I really need to pull out all those DVD’s I haven’t done in awhile!

Kristine** great job on your run yesterday! Enjoy your weight workout today!

Ok, girls! I will not start us off tomorrow, I will be in the hospital!

Iris - Oh, nutso DOMs...I'm jealous:p. I'll have to add that rotation to my list ;) I like this...you try them out and the I'll follow:D

Hey Belinda - The hospital situation sounds like a real drag...stick to your guns...No, private room, No surgery!! Hope it all works out for you:)

Belinda- Sorry to hear about the hospital situation. I hope you DH gets a true private room and pray that his surgery is sucessful.

Trish- We did the exact same workout. My butt and knees (??) were hurting/aching repsectively right after the workout. Now my hamstrings and quads are just slightly achy when I have been still for a long time. I will see how things are tomorrow morning. How did your lowerbody feel?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.