Commit to get fit and lean for Thu Apr 03rd 2008

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I am busy cleaning and packing for Italy! I will take a break and do my workout!

Amelia** your b-day is Nov.14? Right?

Lori** I hope I am not catching your cyber bug! Awesome workout yesterday!

Carrie**I was wondering wear you went. Glad you took a break, you come back stronger! I have no time to get sick! I am busy packing! LOL! Hope you enjoyed your Legs/Chest/Back and Abs yesterday!

Have a great day and workout!
Belinda

Good Morning cyber friends!

Belinda-what workout you plan on doing today? ok,don't forget to leave some room for me in your suitcase;-)and Yes,my b-day is nov. 14! when is your b-day? I wish we could all get together and post like a b-day thread or something! I would love to send b-day cards to everybody!

Ok,everybody on here please list your b-day! I will bookmark this thread!:)

hey to everybody!

Today is a nice,long powerwalk on the TM. I think I will watch pride and prejudice. Im going for 70mins this time!
bbl

Hi-short thread today!

Belinda-thanks for the re-welcome! I didn't take a break from working out (God NO) just from posting/reading on the internet. I just waste so much time. You gave some good advice to Amelia- I really admire Army wives. You guys deserves some medals too. I love when you wrote 'How did I do it? I just DID it.' So great!

Amelia-sounds like you are in a better mood, huh? My DH and I have schedules that are completely off. He goes to work in the AM, and I go to work in the afternoon. I actually enjoy it, but I only have 1 kid, not 2. Think of your weekends as your time to 'bond'. Just think if you were a single mom, now then that would be something to get upset about. Or if you DH didn't have a job to support you guys. :)

Today is Pilates. I have not done this workout in awhile. Looking foward to some low impact!

Carrie

Good Morning!:) I guess its closer to afternoon now?

Just getting up from my nap but it probably wasn't long enough. I had a flight @ 2,so I didn't sit down until 3 ish and was up again 6:15. My boss called and asked me a question and I didn't even have an answer for him:eek: cause I slept through it! :p First I was like..."eeeeck" But then I thought "f-it...he doesn't pay me enough to stay awake all night"! They have recently gotten a new contract and I know they are making a fortune,but I dont think he will be sharing the wealth.Anyway......

Belinda** I think you can stop bragging about your trip;) Enjoy your workout!

Amelia** Your in for a long workout today!:) Sounds like I am rubbing off on you! hehe

Carrie** Enjoy your pilates workout! I loaned some workouts to a friend a while back and I should get them back.I think it would be a nice addition to my routine.

So todays workout is bic's and cardio. My parents are here but I doubt my mother will want me to go anywhere with her.!

Have a good day!!

Lori:)

Hi girls,

I am finally done with my workouts!}( I did LIC Cardio Timesaver premix + BFL style UB workout!

I will be back after I am done with shopping for the trip tomorrow! We are driving to Italy! Need water and clean snacks/dog food! I promise I will be back for personals!

Belinda
http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Amelia** I still have room in my suitcase! You should start a b-day thread!Hope you had fun with your nice,long powerwalk on the TM.

Carrie** anytime you need a break form posting, just take it and then come back! LOL! You are so sweet! I do have lots of medals from the Army!LOL! The Army is not an easy life, that’s for sure! We chose this life! How did your Pilates go? Hope you had fun!

Lori** how awful form your boss! He need to pay your more money! Did you get you bi and cardio in? Enjoy the time with your parents today!

Cheryl** how is work doing? Any plans?

Have a good day!
Belinda

Carrie-Those are the things I think about,alot! When I start complaining about things i try and think about how good i DO have it. The scale is offically up four lbs so that in itself tells me what was wrong with me yesterday,LOL. The dreaded TTOTM x(. Its seems that my hormons are getting worse with every period x(x(! I just your avatar,I keep forgetting to tell you that! Your little boy is adorable and your doggie has those 'talk to me' eyes!! so cute.

Belinda-I think i will do a search to see if there is a b-day thread,i think I remember seeing one! Time is ticking closer for your trip. I will be thinking of you this weekend...have a great time! What time do you leave?

Lori-This week has been kinda hormonal so that would explain my workouts,LOL. Have fun with your parents today!

Hey to everybody!

I got my powerwalk in. My kiddies are throwing shoes at each other now so i need to go,LOL! BBL

Belinda** Good job with the workout! DO you take your dogs with you or is someone going to watch them for you? We just got a raise a little while ago (.25) puh-leeease! And it will probably be a while before we get another one.

Ameila** Yes...a long workout is what one needs when they are stressed or moody! It does the trick!!

I did my planned workout today. I did a 6 mile run for cardio and 4DSKB and abs. Good workout.
I ate dinner just before comming to work and Im not one bit full. Im gonna be starving later, I know it!

Hope everyone is having a good day!
Lori:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.