Commit to get fit and lean for the weekend Oct. 15 & 16

helened

Cathlete
Morning everyone.

Just getting us started.

Kristin: Ugh, I was hoping you didn't get the cold. Too bad. I hope you recover soon and get everything you want done this weekend. I have got to clean house as well. My parents are coming Wednesday and it is not presentable at the moment..... Only excitment this weekend is running around :confused: Both kids have soccer at different times, then Halloween party for them this afternoon and DS' Bday party tomorrow.

Today I will do HIIT and M1D2 back and triceps. Hopefully I will find the time to add a low intensity cardio, likely 4DS LIS.

Hi to everyone, enjoy your weekend!

Hi Girls:)

Checking in sometimes is better then never at all, isn't it???:rolleyes:

Not a whole lot new here. Im still growing...as I should be...Im not sure when I will stop growing but I have discovered that the scale is not my friend! I have atleast 30 lbs on now but most people tell me I don't look like it. And then there are other's who think I should have had this baby yesterday! LOL Im not worried about it. I haven't been getting as much exercise in as I would like. The weather hasn't been the best so I haven't been out walking and I only did one workout last week! Hopefully this week I will get more in. If I can keep it up for a while I think it will help me bounce back quicker after baby.

I soooo need a kick in the arse as far as my certification goes. Its so hard to study when my mind is racing and I have to work. If I could stay home and just study, that would be ideal, but I can't. There are always things that need to be done around the house and then before I know it I am back to my week at work and that week is a complete write off. Esp between DS's appts! Instead of studying last week, I figured painting my room and bathroom was more important so thats what I did! Someone had to do it...and I did a good job if I must say so myself. My dad is going to paint the babys room but I am already thinking about painting the downstairs bathroom with the remaining paint this week!:eek: Nesting is setting in and studying isn't a priority.

Work is getting on my nerves to. We kind of all work our own schedules but the guy I work with keeps telling me that the other two girls keep asking when I start my day. They start their day earlier, so they can go home earlier, while I do 9-5 b/c DS has preschool. I don't know why they care so much cause I don't care what they do. And I know for a fact one of them isn't here as much as she likes to pretend she is! Anyway...I am just going to ignore the both of them b/c its highly unlikely I will be back here when my mat leave is up.

How is everyone? Keeping up with your workouts I see! So jealous! I can't wait to be able to run again without exhaustion or tightness! LOL Thanks for the compliments on the pic. I figured it was time to post one. I can't wait to hit the 30 week mark so I only have single digit weeks left!!! Woo Hoo!!!

Lori:)

Good morning Helene and Lori,

Helene - thanks for starting us off this weekend. We posted at the same time,lol.

Lori - you look amazing in your pic. You don't look like you gained a lot of weight at all.

Kirstin - hope you feel better soon ((HUGS))

I will go for a run today. Aleisa is not doing so great, thanks for your kind words. She says hallo back!

I will be back later.

Afternoon ladies,

What a beautiful fall day it is today! The girls and I are playing hookey from our usual Saturday routine and are at the hair salon. This is the first time. So far so good :). Another first for me...a Saturday wo. I did KPC. I'm switching my rest day to the middle of the week while doing STS, but it may be permanent if it works out well.

Helene - Think you can tackle the cleaning on mon & tues while you're home? I get very stressed when family come to visit, specifically because of all the cleaning. Wish I could help you out with that chocolate ;) Enjoy the parties!

Lori - Hi!! So good to hear from you:). Work sounds like a PITA. when will you stop work? Btw, when are you due? I love nesting. Its probably hard to stay focused with a new baby coming soon. Would love to see the pic. Is it on fb?

Belinda - So sorry to hear about Alesia. I hope the antibiotics will have it resolved quickly. Enjoy your run today!

Kristin - I'm trying to keep a cold from coming on, but it's close. My throat feels raw and I have a little congestion. Hope yours passes quickly.

Hello to all followers. Enjoy your Saturday!

Happy Saturday! I cannot believe Halloween is coming up. That is just plain crazy!! Today I did clean house MAX. I seriously am thinking of having someone come in every other week and do the nitty gritty stuff. My friend has a lady that does the house very other week for $60. I wonder what the rate would be for my tiny house, lol. I dunno. I think I am too cheap to go through with it, lol :rolleyes: Anyways, I did Step Moves and Ab Circuits, weights and plates today.

The cold seems to be going away. I am coughing, but the phlegm is lose, so that is a good sign, right? Christopher is all stuffed up, but Nikolas is doing better. We plan on staying home this whole weekend. Tonight after dinner, the boys will get early baths and then we are renting Zookeeper and making it a family movie night with popcorn and all.

Helene- How'd you clean house MAX go today? ;). Happy brithday to DS. Is he turning seven now? That is wonderful that your parents are visiting, but I bet stressful just getting everything in order. Hope you have fun at the Halloween party.

Lori- so good to see you on here. I wouldn't worry about the weight all that much. Your body is doing what it needs to do and you are keeping yourself in the best shape possible. The way you were running and training before the pregnancy, I am sure your body will bounce back quickly. BTW, I hate Biotches that have to get in on everyone else's business, especially if they think someone else is getting a perk they are not and should be :rolleyes:. Do what you are doing and ignore it because as you said, it is not worth it!

Belinda- I hope Alesia feels better soon. Enjoy your run in this beautiful fall weather!

Trish- Enjoy your day at the salon with the girls!!! I always make a rest day in the middle of the week because I am too exhausted at some point in the week to workout. You might like it better this way ;)

Okay, I am off to shower and grade some essays while Chris is still asleep.

BBL,
Kristin

Hi all! Guess everyone is bus, busy, busy today. I spent my monring grading essays and just finished ME for the afternoon. We are having pernil (pork) and Spanish rice for dinner, yummy!

Helene- Hope you son's birthday party was a success.

BBL,

Kristin

Good evening,

We had to take Aleisa to the hospital last night, her blister got so infected they had to cut it out. She is staying a few days with us. She shouldn't be on her feet. She is on crutches. Poor thing!

Yesterday I went for a short 30 min run and walk. This evening I went for a 60 min run, the weather is so beautiful. I will enjoy it, while I can.

Trish - do you like you new hair cut? Hope you had fun yesterday.

Helene - hope your son a a blast at the b-day party.

Kirstin - why not get a cleaning lady? Life is short, lol! Maybe you can cut the price since your house is small? Hope you had fun with your movie night too. Enjoy your pernil. Sounds yummy! Would you mind sharing the recipe? BTW, nice workouts this weekend.

I will be back tomorrow.

Evening!

Sorry, been a busy day. DS's Bday went great and everyone got him legos. He is in heaven.

Went spinning this morning. Really enjoy those workouts. Wish I had found them sooner but better late than never.

Belinda: oh no on DD! :-(. It's great that she's got you to take care of her.

Kristin: Well it sounds like you had a packed weekend! Too bad you had some grading to do....can't believe my Nicolas is now 7 too!

Lori: So nice to hear from you! Glad to hear you are doing good. We've missed you around here too.

Iris: any chance you'll come say hello? Hope you are doing well!

BBL tomorrow

'Morning!
Sorry a very hectic weekend. Wedding on Saturday and family and attempting to catch up yesterday. Saturday was jm r30 and yesterday hiit dwp and sts tb. Today was yoga. Trying to start the work week off zen-like - especially since I have a day-long meeting with a very aggravating person.
Belinda, so sorry to hear about Alexia. TG you are there for her. Hope she's on the mend very quickly.
Trish, love the playing hooky on Sat. Any photos of the new styles? I'm finding I need my rest day in the work week lately also. How's sts?
Helene, glad the celebration was a success. Mine had a gazillion of legos and I still wince thinking about stepping on them! Are you thinking of getting your own spin bike? Can you call in the Maids? I think they do extra day jobs, not just their regulars.
Lori, glad to hear from you and that you are doing well. How is ds handling the news of being a big brother? Your body probably is appreciating you slowing down a bit during this time.
Kristin, grading essays may be one of the reasons I didn't become an English teacher. Your dinner sounds good. Are you sharing the recipe?
Deb, hope you are enjoying Florida.
Melissa and Iris, hope all is well with you.
Amelia, how warm is it in your area?
Have late meetings today and tomorrow, so probably won't be back tonight. Have a great day.
Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.