Commit to get fit and lean for Saturday, 8

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Today is my last day of my 12 week BFL rotation I have DOMS in my legs! Today I will do cardio, not sure what is on Cathe's rotation for today. I am thinking doing a circuit rotation Monday; I need a break from heavy lifting!

Have a great day and weekend!

Good Morning Ladies:)

Even though I only had 6 hours of sleep, I feel pretty rested. I don't think I moved all night:) Gotta love those sleeps!

I think I am just doing a run on the TM today. Im aiming for 6 miles but I may get on there and want to get off and end up doing something else...who knows!:confused::) But thats the plan, a good 6 miles.

The scale on the other hand isn't being my friend! I don't get on as much as I use to...but prehaps I should to keep me in line!:mad: I will have to keep myself busy at work today to keep from picking.

Belinda** You have been doing BFL for a while now. Aren't you tired of it? LOL I could never stick to a rotation that long. Are you following the eating pattern as well? I know you were at one point, but I didn't know if you still were.

I will bbl when I get to work to report my workout!

Lori:)

Hi ladies,

I am done with my workout! I ended up doing iTread #19, DH wanted to go to the gym!

Lori** enjoy your 6 miler today! Yes, I am tired of my rotation right now:( I think I will do a cicuit rotation next week:eek: That can change next week:D

Enjoy your weekend and workouts! BBL!

Hey Girls!:D

Got my 6 miles under my belt:). It was a pretty good run but I had enough:p I don't think I will be doing much distance running over the winter monthes. If I decide to do any races next year my training will have to be done outside cause I don't think I can do it inside.

I also picked up a coffee on my way to work and decided to have a cinnamon raisin bagel with butter:eek: YUM! I wasn't going to eat the whole thing b/c I figured it was about 500 cals. I checked out the website though and it was only 270 cals...(plus the butter) so I ate the whole thing:eek: Its just as well cause if I didn't I would have been starving in an hour and I just burned atleast 600 cals on that TM!

Belinda** I would definitly have to mix it up if I were you. I can't stick to a rotation to save my life! Are you working out today? I won't tell you you did a good job until you have it done this time;)!

BBL!
Lori:)

Hi girls,

Lori - fantastic job on your run! Glad you enjoyed that cinnamon raisin bagel:p I did iTread # 19 today, had a nice sweatfest!
Have a great day at work!

Hey girls,

what do you think about FF rotation? I think I will start this one next week:eek:

Circuit Mix Rotation
This is a circuit/endurance rotation. Still have time to lose body fat and hopefully this will do the trick:

WEEK 1
Day 1: Low Max
Day 2: The Viper
Day 3: Step Blast & ME Abs
Day 4: Circuit Max
Day 5: GS Legs
Day 6: CTX Upper Body & All Step Abs
Day 7: OFF

WEEK 2
Day 1: Hardcore Interval Circuit
Day 2: Step Fit
Day 3: Power Hour
Day 4: Imax 2
Day 5: Step, Jump & Pump
Day 6: OFF
Day 7: Muscle Max

WEEK 3
Day 1: Cardio Kicks & blast section from Kick Max
Day 2: High Step Training Advanced & abs from KP&C
Day 3: Power Max
Day 4: The Guantlet
Day 5: Pyramid Lower Body
Day 6: Pyramid Upper Body
Day 7: OFF

WEEK 4
Day 1: Bootcamp
Day 2: Step Works
Day 3: Muscle Intensity Strength
Day 4: Rhythmic Step
Day 5: Imax Xtreme
Day 6: OFF
Day 7: Muscle Endurance

Hey, Belinda, that looks like a great rotation. I like it! I can see how you would get burned out on the BFL rotation in time.

Lori, I followed your lead today and did a 6 mile run. It was great!

I wanted to do MM after, but just didn't have the energy. I'll save it for tomorrow morning. I'm due for a few good weight workouts, although I've been loving the cardio and I've been keeping my eating really clean.

Lori, you could afford the bagel. Yum, good choice! Yep, 270 calories sounds right, plus the butter.

I don't know why I'm so sleepy this weekend. Work stress, I guess! But work going well, thankfully.

Have a great night, everyone!

Cheryl

I am plugged in again!!

Hello Ladies!!

I am plugged in at home again!! Whoooo, hooooo!!! I purchased a new desktop the other day b/c I was not sure when my laptop would get here. Well the laptop was delivered today! :rolleyes: Therefore I spent the better part of today setting both up and loading programs. I am on the laptop now. I really do love the flexibility. Did not love the bills. the price for the both was not bad though. ;)

I have not been keeping up w/my workouts this week. Thank God my weight is the same, and I weight afer eating breakfast, so that is good too! :) No gaining!!

Belinda- you rotation sounds great. Although I have most of Cathe's dvds, I do not do the step w/o a lot b/c I am not that coordinated. I am building up to more complex moves. Enjoy!!

Lori- Great job on the 6 miles!!

Hello to everyone else! Have a great evening!! I am going to enjoy leisurely surfing the net. I had to do it at work and can't do much w/actually having to work and all. :rolleyes:

Toodles!!

Good Evening Ladies,

Today was a rest day and I slept in until 6:15!! Wish it could have been longer, but that darn internal clock kicked in. Tomorrow's wo is S&H Bis & Tris, I think.

Belinda - Great wo on the TM. That looks like a great rotation by FF. She knows her stuff! I've being doing her rotations since July and have had the best results. I say give it a go!

Lori & Cheryl - Boy, you guys were on the same page today! ^5s on your 6 mile run;). Cinnamon raisin bagel with butter sounds yummy!!

Kim - Glad you're back online:) Great job on keeping your weight in check this week.

Hi to Cookie, Amelia and Kristine! Hope you're enjoying your weekend..

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.