Commit to get fit and lean for Aug 6, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will do cardio today, not sure what yet?

Have a great workout, everyone! BBL with pesonals!

Morning,

I ended up doing CTX KB + BC cardio only! I didn't get my HR up today:eek: I only burned 295 cal.! Oh, well!:rolleyes: it is so hot here in Germany. If I feel up to it later, maybe I add more cardio???? Not sure, in that heat!

Off to enjoy the day! BBL!

Morning

Belinda-WTG on your workout girl! You calorie burn was great...

Im up early today, getting my son ready for his first day of pre-k. I couldn't really sleep last night worrying about him:confused:. Im sure once he gets there, everything will be ok:)

Ive got some serious damage control to do today, my diet this week has been terrible and i feel terrible about it:(. Ive GOT to snap out of it...starting today. I will log my food this morring and get in a Kicka$$ workout with legs, thinking about doing my own for about 30mins. Then doing something on the treadmill. I need to burn some serious cals.

BBL

Good Morning Ladies

Just a quick check-in to say hello....going to attempt Muscle Endurance today before I head off for my double header at work.

Thanks for all of the support guys I really appreciate it, you have no idea.

BBL

Good Morning Ladies

Just a quick check-in to say hello....going to attempt Muscle Endurance today before I head off for my double header at work.

Thanks for all of the support guys I really appreciate it, you have no idea.

BBL

Nice choice Iris...have fun. I need to get that workout, sold it back in decemember:rolleyes: I hope your double header goes by quickly...

omg, i was watching a imax2/C&W workout on ebay and i was sick to see that it sold for 15$:eek: I missed it:(

ok,just dropped off Ds..he was ok,but i wasn't:(. The teacher gave me some tissue's:eek: He actually said "Moma, are you going to go yet?" :eek: he was ready for me to go:eek:

bbl,after my workout

Good morning girls,

I'm going to do a boot camp class today and off to work. Maybe will do Meso 3 plyo legs later today . . . need to get rid of some stress:( or yoga.

Belinda - It sounds like you had a really good workout today. Click on my profile and you will find pictures.

Amelia - I was wondering if you would need tissues today:) . . . you'll be so happy when he gets home.

Lori - Your MIA.

Iris - Have fun with muscle endurance:)

Cookie - Are you taking Cathe on vacation with you? I can't believe your camera was taking pics the whole time:confused: I should have taken more.

Gianna - When you lived in NJ you were so close to Cathe's gym:)

Trish - Meso 2 is my favorite too!

Have a great day everyone!

Hi Ladies - Great Calorie Website Tool

Today it's Meso1 D7 for me & after a play on my new BOSU!! I am very much looking forward to that.

Amelia - Feel for you....I,too, have experienced the tissue from a teacher on a first day. The good news is your little man was so independent! It will be so much fun listing to him after school when he tells you all about his day.

To get motivated with watching the calories, try www.calorieking.com.au (this aussie site is FREE!). It tallies all your calories & even deducts calories burnt from exercise. Whenever I am struggling to stay on track I use this site for a couple of days. I find it really helpful.

Deb - Cathe Studio in Glassboro.....I know, how disappointing that I hadn't discovered Cathe back then. I would have definitely taken advantage of that opportunity. So, the goal now is to plan a visit home during the 2010 RT. Did yoga win out as your de-stressor? Is there are Yoga DVD you recommend or do you go to a class?

Belinda- Don't discount that calorie burn......you have great discipline, even in the heat.

Pinny150 - Enjoy the Muscle Endurance Stress Reliever before that double header. It will help to see you through that long shift.

Hi Ladies,

Very late check in for me today. I brought DD to work with me and between work and her constant chatter I never found the time to check in:confused: Today's wo was D15, Back and Biceps. Hoping for good DOMs in the AM. I'm still feeling my glutes and legs from Tuesday:eek: Tomorrow is CC..probably V5. Still haven't done any ab work this week:eek:

Belinda - Great job on your cardio today. Have any parties planned for this weekend?

Amelia - So, how did DS's day end? Doesn't it just break your heart when they look at you like, Mom, can you leave now?? I hate missing something on ebay! I just missed out on a gorgeous dress that sold for $19 that was reg. $289 from J.Crew:mad: What leg wo did you end up doing?

Iris - I hope you're feeling better. So glad you checked in today. (((((((BIG HUGS)))))) Were you able to get a wo in today?

Deb - Hope you were able to unload some of that stress.

Gianna - Oh cool, you have a bosu:cool:! I've been considering buying one lately. When I worked out with a trainer a few years ago we used one and I found a couple of dvds that use them. I'll have to watch out for a sale. Did DH try Cathe yesterday? My DH has been doing some of the ab circuit exercises. He has yet to get through a whole wo without cursing:p ^5s on your D7 wo today.

Lori - Where are you hiding??

Cookie - I found you, I found you :) Which yoga dvds did you order and where are you headed for vacay? I just recently got a few stott pilates dvds...don't really care for Moira Merrithew's style, but maybe I'm just too used to Mari Winsor. I'll continue to try them and see if they grow on me.

Allright, ladies, talk to you tomorrow.

New to forums and hope to join you all

Hi. I am new to the forums, a "lurker" as I am realizing. I LOVE Cathe (how could you not) and as I said in the groups area I am having a hell of a time getting rid of the 12-ish pounds that have been plaguing me the last 2 years. I am hoping that joining (if I may) would be a great support and really help to motivate me like I used to be motivated.

Anyway, you all sound very supportive and motivating and I would appreciate it if I could join in with you.

Thanks.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.