Commit to get fit and lean for Aug 14, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning

Today I am finishing up M1 with disc 12:eek: I am so looking forward to a recovery week next week!

What are your plans for this weekend? I am going to my sister's house today, I will be back on Saturday.

Happy Friday, everyone. Awesome job with your workouts yesterday. Keep up the good work. BBL!

Morning Belinda..Awsome job with Your workout and congrats on completeing Meso 1:). Not sure if where doing anything this weekend...have a great time with your sister! How is the weather over there?

Today is Legs & Shoulders, first im going to go for a run interval around the neighborhood.

bbl, YAY today is friday:)

Happy Friday ladies!!

Bayerngirl - great job finishing up Meso 1! Is this you first time doing STS? Meso 1 is my favorite (I just love endurance style workouts). Enjoy it and get ready for your well-deserved rest week.

Punka - sounds like a great workout plan. I've always wanted to run, but my neighborhood isn't so great and we don't have room for a TM (sigh)!

I just finished Imax 3, repeating ints 6-10 twice. I'm feeling great and the quitting smoking is actually going really well. We're going up to my brother-in-law's for a BBQ in Connecticut this weekend. We'll probably sleep over.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Good Morning Ladies....and no it is not a happy friday! I have mad hours to work still....today and tomorrow double again...:mad: I'm going to try and pump out some Bootcamp this morning.

Belinda- that's awesome that you finished M1. Now I want sts so bad so I can have the cool little ticker things you guys have! lol Enjoy your week off!

Amelia- Did you do S&H Legs/Shoulders? I love that w/o.

Maudite- Great job with Imax 3 today!! It is a wondeful feeling isn't it when you quit and you notice your cardio output increases tenfold......( I will have that feeling again soon).

BBL!

Hey girls, just finished my workout. Did CCV3 outside then came home and did my own mix of legs and shoulders. I really exhausted both muscle groups...time for a shower. I burned 375 with CC but not sure how much in total, forgot to turn my HRM on before starting weights:rolleyes:

Iris-How was bootcamp? I hope your day goes quickly for you...

Maudite- i barely have room in my bedroom for a TM, we have to basicly roll over the bed to get to the closets:confused: my dream is to one day have a workout room thats all mine:eek: i want an elliptical and spin machine and alot of other toys;):) Have a safe trip and and time at the BBQ! WTG on Imax3

gotta scoot...bbl

Good morning girls,

Today, is Zumba day:D Not sure if I can fit anything else in . . . if I do I may do Stretchmax for my lower back. Not working today but lots of errands and laundry to do:)

Belinda - Congrats on finishing Meso 1 . . . maybe you'll have STS completed before your next surgery:) Have fun at your sister's!

Amelia - Sounds like you have a lot of w/o's planned today . . . enjoy:)

Maudite - Kudos for doing Imax 3 and not smoking too!

Iris - Sorry about all the double's you are doing . . . I hope you get some downtime this weekend. Have fun w/Bootcamp.

Hi to Lori, Trish, Cookie, Gianna & Helene . . . have fun w/your workouts:)

Hello and TGIF!

Belinda: Wow, done with Meso 1 already! Congrats. I can't think about it, I did Disc 6 this morning and it kicked my lower end that's for sure. I know it will feel awesome to be done with Meso 1, actually, I will feel some degree of acomplishment getting halfway through Meso 1 at the end of next week. STS is really an awesome experience for me.

Debbie: Happy Zumba, how is your back doing? Good luck with your neighbor. That's really nice of you.

Amelia: Way to workout. It doesn't sound like your blister is slowing you down any. Hope you threw away these old shoes!

Iris: That's a tough schedule you have! I hope you will have a few days off soon. Amazing you still have time to get bootcamp in.

Lori: Sorry about yesterday's events. Hope your DD is back with you and doing OK.

Maudite: Imax3 alone wasn't enough?! I still can't get through that one without pausing. Wow! I'll give it an extra push next time, you are inspiring me to give it a try this weekend, it's been a while. And I'm not even an ex-smoker.

Gianna: Greetings down unda!

Well Disc 6 was tough for me this morning, even after yesterday's rest day. Man, I was wondering about meso 1 being an endurance workout because I didn't feel my heart rate going up enough previously. Boy did it this time! I really need to have more mental foccus next week when I get to give it a second try. I was shaking by the end on some exercises and sweat was running down my chin. But bring it on, my legs might be weak, but I am energized now and I don't feel as bad about all the chocolates I ate last night :eek:

Everyone have a great weekend, and I want to thank you all as posting with you has been really nice for me and is a great help keeping on track with working out! So thank you!

Helene

Hi girls,

I am back to post my workout for today. Had an excellent workout, can't believe I am squating 90 pounds;) My legs are soooooo sore. I still have to work my abs.

Disc 12 - Legs

Squats ( 16 reps) + DB Plie Squats ( 16 reps) 71
4 Point alternating Lunge (ft/45/SD/BK) (body weight)
Firewalkers (band)
One Leg Elevated Lunges 71
Deadlifts Wide Stance (BB) 81
Front Lunge Same Leg (BB) 71
Squats (BB) 91
Calf Raises (body weight) 20
Leg Press (barbell, High Step) 45
One Leg Slide Back Lunges with Paper Plate (dumbbell) 20
Side Slide Lunges with Paper Plate 20
Stiff Legged Deadlift on Platform (dumbell) 71
Wall Squats Double Leg (body weight) 10
Lateral Step Ups (barbbell) 56
One Leg Sit N Stands 45
Squats Narrow Stance (BB) 91
Calf Raises (body weight) 15
One Leg Deadlift (Toes Elevated) 3/1 Count 55
Static Low End Lunge Same Leg 3/1 Count 56
One Leg Sit N Slide with Paper Plate 14
Calf Raises (body weight) 15

Bonus:D
Outer Thigh Lift on Stability Ball
Hamstring Roll Ins
One leg Hamstring Roll Ins
Frog Style Roll Ins
Inner Thigh Squeeze (seated with ball between knee
Glute Squeeze

I will be back for personals!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.