Commit to get fit and lean for Aug 12, 2009

Good Morning!

Im getting ready to go to work but I thought I would check in first. I had a good turn out at the party last night. So far ( we are still waiting on some orders) I have $160 of free stuff, and 3 things @ 50% off. I am going to order some Christmas gifts...and of course, some things for myself!:p

I went for a fast 12 km run yesterday by myself...in the rain! I didn't set the alarm to workout before I go to work. DH is taking DD into the city tonight to catch the flight tomorrow morning so DS and I are home alone. I am going to workout tonight while they are gone. I will probably do whatever disc I am suppose to do and a run....but it may be on the TM!:confused: Its been a while since I got on that thing!

Belinda** Have fun with your workout!

K...I have to get ready for work but as soon as the boss lets me have a few mins to myself, I am going to check in and catch up on yesterdays personals!

Lori:)

Morning

Im getting the kiddo's ready for school then i plan on doing Bic's & Tric's and a nice powerwalk on the treadmill. Its just too hot to go out today:confused:

Belinda & Lori, enjoy your workouts today!

bbl

Good mornig Amelia, Lori and all who follows,

I am done with disc 11;) One more disc and I am done with Meso 1:eek:

Oh, before I did disc 11, I also cleaned 5 windows (big windows):p Glad I cleaned them before my workout, I can't feel my triceps! They are burning.

Lat pulldowns with band
Double Arm Rows with Band

Dips on chair
Seated Overhead Extensions One Arm (dumbbell 12
Chinups
Flat Bench Barbell Triceps Extensions 30
One Arm Row (dumbbell) 33
T-Pull with band
Flat Bench Tricep Extensions (dumbbell) 14
Barbell Rows 46
Y's with band
Kickbacks One Arm (dumbbell) 15
One Arm Horizontal Row (dumbbell) 25
Deadlifts (dumbbell) 45

Seasaw Pushups
One Arm press Down with Band
Chinups
Seated Overhead Extensions Both Arms (dumbbell) 28
Barbell Rows 46
Double Arm Rows with Band
Side Leaning One Arm Overhead Extensions on Ball (dumbbell) 15
Pullovers 30
Kickbacks Double Arm (dumbbell) 9
One Arm Band Kickbacks
Pullups
Cross Body Kickbacks (dumbbell) 14
Dumbbell Rows Both Arms 25
Dumbbell Rows Both Arms 20
Dumbbell Rows Both Arms 16
Close Grip Bench Press (dumbbell) 23
Close Grip Bench Press (dumbbell) 18
Close Grip Bench Press (dumbbell) 15

BBL!

Last edited:
Good morning everyone. I finished up disk 21 and weights and plates abs this morning. Now I'm getting ready to go to work (ugh . . . is it Friday yet?)

I hope you are all doing well.

Good morning girls,

I came to check-in yesterday and family was asking me to many ?'s so I gave up:D I took a awesome spin class on Monday, yesterday was bootcamp. Today I'm going to take Will, Power & Grace class at the gym and hope to do Disc 25 when I'm back from work later.

Belinda - You're catching up to me w/STS. Boy, can you lift heavy. I can't wait to see what you'll lift in Meso 3 (only 8 reps):D

Lori - Wow, you walked away with a lot of loot:eek: Makes me want to have a party:). It must be hard for DD to only see your ex once a year, did he move when she was young?

Amelia - Sounds like you have a good workout planned today:) Did you ever watch a movie last night? One of these days I will join netflix.

Maudite - Good job on Disc 21, I still haven't tried weights & plates abs:confused:

Iris - You probably have DOMS from legs yesterday.

Gianna - Nice calorie burn with your run yesterday.

Helene - Great job with drill max yesterday.

Have a great day everyone, BBL:)

Hi there,

Looks like everyone is working out hard today! YEAH!

Did Disc 5 this morning. OMG, I was glad when it was done but felt great afterwards. Loved the seasaw pushups! I see them on Disc 11 from Belinda too.

Brought the abs CD to work, maybe I can fit it in at lunchtime.

BBL (I got that one down as well as DH) I can mostly guess but if someone can clue me in to DD, DOMS and anything else I should know that would be great!

Have an awesome day everyone!
Helene

Workout done...decided to take the dog for a walk,came home and did my own mix of bic's, tri's and abbs. Didn't burn alot of cals though,only 167:confused:

Debbie,have fun with your workout at the gym today and your Disc tonight!

Maudite-Nice job with Disc 21 today..have a good day at work!

Belinda-wow...your body must be fried after that workout,nice going!

Helened -your taking your abb workout to work...you go girl. awesome workout! Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness= Doms. DD is dear daughter. There use to be a thread that explained alot..let me see if i can find it!

bbl

Good Morning Ladies.

Just a quick check-in before I am off to the races!! It'll be my first time (this meet) to Saratoga today and I've been looking forward to it. I did The Viper today,but skipped the leg work and just did cardio/upper body.

ok BBL for personals

Hi girls,

Lori, WOW, on getting so much free stuff. That is fantastic. Glad your party turned out great. Fantastic job running in the rain yesterday, that can’t be easy. Enjoy your time with DS and run tonight.

Amelia, hope your kids have a great day at school today. Great job, with your UB workout + walk today. I am looking forward to a recovery week next week.

Mautide, great job on disk 21 and weights & plates abs this morning. Have fun at work.

Debbie, great job with your workouts this week. Enjoy your Will, Power & Grace class at the gym today. I love lifting heavy. Cathe’s reps are so fast, I have a head start (like 5 reps) and she still catches up on me. I am like WTH! That girl is fast. Lifting that heavy I can’t go fast, not safe at all. I can’t wait for M2 and M3. LOL!

Iris, how are your legs feeling today. LOL! WTG on the Viper today. That’s a tough one. Have fun at the race today.

Helened, awesome job with disc 5 today. I loved the seasaw pushups too! The got a nice burn in my tricpes. Hope you get your ab wo in at luchtime. Have a great day at work.

Have a great day, girls!

Hi girls,

I didn't get Disc 25 in tonight, will try again tomorrow:)

Amelia - Since Helene brought it up, are those abbr. just for Cathe site or is it standard computer lingo:confused:

Thanks!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.