Commit to get fit and lean for 11-15-08

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Today I will do Body Blast Timesaver # 4!

My best to all. Gotta run:( Need to take care of my DH.

Morning girls!

Belinda-Have fun with timesavor,great choice! How is your DH doing? Probably the same as any post-opt patient would do...just waiting to heal! Im sending fast-healing vibes his way!

Hey to everybody!

Today is a day off(I think) im going to try and take one off but im holding ALOT of water. i plan on drinking alot today too...well its off to my ittle,wittle day of work today:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: bbl!

Good Morning!:)

I don't think I checked in yesterday? Or maybe I did??? I think Im losing my mind!:eek::p

Yesterdays workout was a 4 mile run and GS C&T. I didn't want to workout to long b/c I was hungry yesterday. It was one of the lower cal days and for some reason I felt "empty" all day. I think after 5 days of counting cals it was starting to catch up with me. Today is a higher day though...so hopefully I won't feel like I did yesterday:) So last Sat the scale was 127.8:confused: don't know where that came from, on Mon when I started counting cals I was 126.1 and today I am 121.5:) My friend said," you are losing a pound a day, I think you need to stop now!" LOL She as lost 2 lbs as of yesterday. My goal is 120...not much further. My pants were getting way to tight and I had to do something about it.

I think todays workout is going to be a run outside. I was going to take DS as well...but only if it warms up. Oh, then we are playing Bingo here tonight with the inlaws and having Spagetti for supper.Wish me luck that I win some money!!!

Belinda** Have fun with your workout! How is DH feeling??

Ameila** Hope you have a good day at work! Did you have a good B-day!!?? Happy Birthday...BTW!

I may be back later. Not sure what the plans are for earlier today!

Lori:)

Good Morning Ladies!! Today I will be taking a rest day. I only had two martinis last night but for some reason I woke up w/a headache. I took some Tylenol and had some caffine (6 oz diet Pepsi b/c I don't do coffee). My head felt immediately better. Go figure!! I had a blast last night. Lots of friends came to my party. I have lots of pics. I will upload them and post them for my friends and family and send you all the link later today or tomorrow. It is alomost 9:25am here. I am about to go get dressed so I can get to my 11:30am massage!! :D

Lori- enjoy your run outside!

Amelia- Enjoy your rest day!

Belinda- Hope DH is feeling even better today! Enjoy BB/TS #4!!

Cookie- Yes I am an enabler!!! Tee, hee, I can not buy all these great kickbox dvds all alone!! I hope that you were able to get to the site later yesterday.

Kristine- glad you like the clips too! they looked fantastic to me. Let us know what rotation you will be doing next. I wish I could stick to a rotation. :mad:

Hello to everyone that follows! have a great day!!

Happy Birthday, Kim! Glad you had a nice time last night. Bet the massage was relaxing. What a good idea to do that on your day. I used to get migraines, and a neurologist told me to always take any medication for a headache with a caffeinated beverage. It works great.

Amelia, did you say you were going to be drinking a lot today? Is that part of a continued celebration of your birthday? Oh, you probably meant water. Guess I was thinking of Kim with her martinis and then you saying you would be drinking a lot ...

Lori, LOL at you not being sure if you checked in yesterday or not. That sounds like something I would do. Hope the bingo and dinner goes well. Good luck!

Belinda, how's the patient doing? I haven't met many patients with patience.

Well, this morning I did CTX UB since, I got a day behind, and then this afternoon did 4ds KB and BC - I think it's called Cardio Power. Okay, let me be honest, I didn't do that last round of pushups in BC. For some reason I'm not that crazy about BC any more. Perhaps I just need a break from it. While I was doing it, I kept thinking I should have put in DM. Got a good workout in though.

Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.