Colored jeans

Oh my goodness mspina...are you kidding me? I don't know how old you are but you look about 18 in that picture!!!! That's awesome !

Here's a pic of me before an afternoon outdoor party wearing my orange capris with a white fitted t-shirt and athletic "jacket." Perhaps not classy enough for my advanced age (I didn't take offense, I actually found that hilarious!), but I got a number of compliments on my outfit that day, and actually every day that I've worn these pants.

Excuse the dive gear hanging in the bathroom in the background...... :)

Mspina:

You look fabulous in this photo! Rocking those capris. Good for you! LOve the hairstyle with band too.

Clare

I feel that colored jeans are like colored pants or skirts. I don't just have blue pants {actually I don't have any blue pants or jeans, I don't like blue.} so I see no reason that they would be inappropriate or age-related. Wear what makes you feel good.

mspina, you totally rock those colored jeans!
I agree with gidget1978, you look really young. You are so pretty, and fit girl!:)

Edited to add... I'm 50 and wear colored jeans. I don't think there is an age limit on colors...styles and fit yes, but not colors. It's all about how you put it together.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.