Coconut Oil?

I get coconut oil for my skin, but use it for making popcorn and I've licked it right off the spoon. It doesn't really have a flavor from what I can tell. My dogs might think differently, though, because they're always trying to lick it off my legs. I does make great popcorn!

What...do I have to track you down here to find you??! :p I was looking for something and saw coconut oil and knew you had to have been here - hugs and kisses to the original Diva :)

haha...Princess Shana has struck me down again! Oh I forget...STS Disc 4 is in the dvd player, as I type this.

Last edited:
I put it right on my face and body. It is oily, yes, but it absorbs well. I wait a bit before applying makeup. I also put a little grapeseed oil on over it, because that takes care of the dark discoloration that I was getting on my skin. I have very dry skin, so I don't have any natural skin oil problems. It feels wonderful, and I put some on my lips too for chapping. Though, I think I lick it off pretty quickly because I like how it tastes.

The Benefits of Coconut Oil for Weight Loss

Just an FYI: We actually have an article on Coconut Oil, called "The Benefits of Coconut Oil for Weight Loss" that will be in our next Cathe Newsletter.

Just an FYI: We actually have an article on Coconut Oil, called "The Benefits of Coconut Oil for Weight Loss" that will be in our next Cathe Newsletter.

I love your newsletters, and its awesome you are putting something in there about coconut oil that has a lot of misinformation swirling around it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.