Coach Sean tried to kill me!!!!

allwildgirl

Cathlete
Seriously!!!! I got better though.

Sorry.... just thought we needed another Cardio Coach thread on the OD ;)

If you hadn't guessed, I just finished Vol. 8 for the first time. I think I might be scared of ever doing it again. I'm hoping my above-average effort will produce above-average results!:D

Hehehehe....

Shelley, if YOU think this is really hard, then it must mean that I've stepped up to a new level of fitness and I'm not such a cardio wimp after all ;) . I really love Vol. 8.

ETA that I've lost 6 lbs since I started using Vol 8. :eek:

Lora - it's an hour of punishing, punishing work:p

Michele - I'm not sure how different it would be on an elliptical, but fast hill runs on a treadmill are MURDER! They are to me, anyway. 6 lbs?? Dang! I think I better do it again then!

I've done CC on the treadmill (running all through, run+walk the hills) and the elliptical - since you find your level it is murder every which way, but you die and go to heaven before you recover.

Shelley, your description was very accurate and very cute about what CC8 feels like :)

Always space for one more CC thread on OD.

~* Vrinda *~

The first time I did CC8 (treadmill) I almost puked. The second time was way better. I love that workout. It is so hard, but you feel so good afterwards.

I have done this workout on both the treadmill and the elliptical, since I cannot run, I walked and cranked up the incline for the challenges, it was hard, but I personally prefer this one on my elliptical for some reason...

I do not know how you runners do it, running up those hills? You are better women than I am...more fit too!:p

I did it today for the first time also. I thought I was going to die! Tough.... I can step or kickbox for endless hours....but 30 minutes into it....I was knocking at the door of complete exhaustion! Of course...I hadn't eaten breakfast yet. AND I am NOT use to machine workouts. I did it on the recumbant bike. Wowza....what a workout. I had sweat just pouring off of me!!!

Tanya in Texas!

>The first time I did CC8 (treadmill) I almost puked.<

Same here. I had trouble finding my level 3 the first time. I think I went straight into level 4 during the last few hills.
I was better the second time around. It's a great workout!!!

OMG you guys are killing me. Now I want another one. ACK. I just started working out again after 2 weeks from moving. OY. MAH. GAWD. I must be a glutton for punishment.

Debbie

A penny for your thoughts? Let me get you some change.

Michelle,

How often do you use this one and do you do the full workout each time?

6lbs is great. I would do it more often but only have 45 minutes on weekday mornings to do anything.

I love hill workouts on the TM. I am not a runner so I am walking steeply.

Rhonda

I just did vol 4. My first CC. I loved it. I bought 4,7&8. Now I want them all.
It was fun and I couldn't believe how the time flew by. I was concentrating on my workout not on watching my watch for timing my intervals or seeing what time it was so I could quit.
I had to do my running for level 4 for on a straight away because I ran out of hill and my level 1 became walking during some recovery periods but I was so proud of my self when I finished.
I like using the perceived exertion test because for some reason I can't use a heart rate monitor. I've tried two of them. (not cheap either) I have a mild mitral valve prolapse so my heart skips a beat so I don't get a consistent read out.
Sean pushes you to do more than you thought your could do just like Cathe does.
I can hardly wait to combine CC with STS when it comes out.
Colleen

Shelley, I'm glad you enjoyed CC 8. }( :p Ahhh, I love this workout. Sean was truly and wickedly inspired with this one.

>I just did vol 4. My first CC. I loved it. I bought 4,7&8.
>Now I want them all.
>It was fun and I couldn't believe how the time flew by. I was
>concentrating on my workout not on watching my watch for
>timing my intervals or seeing what time it was so I could
>quit.
>I had to do my running for level 4 for on a straight away
>because I ran out of hill and my level 1 became walking during
>some recovery periods but I was so proud of my self when I
>finished.
>I like using the perceived exertion test because for some
>reason I can't use a heart rate monitor. I've tried two of
>them. (not cheap either) I have a mild mitral valve prolapse
>so my heart skips a beat so I don't get a consistent read
>out.
>Sean pushes you to do more than you thought your could do just
>like Cathe does.
>I can hardly wait to combine CC with STS when it comes out.
>Colleen

WOO HOO Colleen!! I fully intend to use Cardio Coach with STS!! I think Cathe and Sean make a perfect workout pair -- a daring and dauntless duo! http://www.pic4ever.com/images/121.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.