Click espresso protein drink?

bitmover

Cathlete
Chalene's most recent blog entry is plugging Click - an espresso protein drink. Has anyone tried it?

-Beth

Thanks for posting the link -- I should have done that. It does sound intriguing. I'm tempted to order but I may wait for your thoughts first.... let us know! Thanks,

-Beth

Beth,

I wanted to give an update.
I've tried the drink cold, hot, and now as a creamer in my morning coffee.
I LOVE it! OMG, I really enjoy this as a hot morning drink! I blend it first in my blender, then heat it.
It's sweet and chocolate. It gives a good energy jolt too:) The smell right out of the can is insanely good. The chocolate!!! It doesn't have the typical protein taste.

Beth - Do you have to sign up for the Team Beachbody "club" in order to see Charlene's blog?

Ok, finally getting back to this thread -- glad to hear you like it so much, Cynthia. I guess I'll have to order! ;) Thanks for letting us know!

-Beth

got a promotional offer from Click...

:D I received this in my email.This will make it worth trying! I thought I would share..................

We appreciate your interest in CLICK Espresso Protein Drink® Imagine – a rich creamy gourmet drink loaded with protein, energy, and nutrients that’s good for you!

Each canister of CLICK contains 14 extra large 12 – 14 ounces servings. We would like to extend a special introductory offer to you

If you need a shaker, enter OBH and receive a FREE Blender Bottle plus FREE Shipping when you purchase two canisters of CLICK

Or, if you have a shaker, enter OBE and receive FREE shipping and $2 OFF each 14 serving canister when you purchase two

Just CLICK On the big pink button located on the left side of the home page to enter your special customer code.

Make Every Moment CLICK,

CLICK Customer Service
[email protected]
www.drinkclick.com

SNM: I hope this isn't breaking your guidelines to share this(didn't mean to). Please delete my post if this isn't an an acceptable post. ~linda

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.