{`} {`}{`}Cleaning It Up Thursday!! {`} {`} {`}

dlandkk808

Cathlete
Getting us started for the day!

Kate - Ack for Halloween! Let's get it together today!

Okay so I got my wo in and ate better than yesterday, but that Laffy Taffy was calling my name. What the heck is with my will power? Not there, that's what! Cardio Recovery scheduled. My odd is sick, boo. Low grade fever and sore throat so no school for her. She seems better already, but keeping her home anyway.

Let's all shoot for a great Thursday! And you KNOW it's bad when I'm thinking of inhaling all the bad tonight so Thursday will be clean!

Lisa

Goodnight Lisa / Good morning Ladies !!!

Yesterday was 100% for me again -- HOORAY! I am feeling up to running, so off I go... I'll check back at breakfast if the laptop cooperates!

Good morning Ladies! I slept so good! Thank you , Julia!

Wendy, How's the bathroom coming?

Lisa, Cute title!
No candy today for either one of us! Good thing mine's all gone! ha!
Hope your dd gets feeling better.

Have a great run, Katie!!

Robin, Have a great day at work!

-
NO PLANS today! love it!

Insanity tonight and clean PORTION CONTROLLED eats all day! Need to do some menu planning for the next few days tho.

hellllooooo!

Klaudia, I see you're sick - hope you get feeling better FAST!

Breakfast was PC! The girls had some cashews on the table and I easily could've ate too many but I stopped, thank goodness!

Hoping for a productive day! Ya think I can convince Isabel that cleaning the linen closet will be fun?:p

Good Morning Everyone!

This morning was STS Disc 19 Chest, Shoulders & Tri's. I am glad that is done. It was tough with the double waves. Tonight is Sushi night with friends and I am looking forward to actually seeing Chris tonight. He has worked really late the past 2 nights.

Kate, sorry about the eats yesterday. You can do better today! Good luck with getting help cleaning the linen closet.
Katie, how was the run? What is wrong with your laptop?
Lisa, I am so glad I don't buy Halloween candy. Too much temptation.
Robin, how your day at work is not too dramatic.

Meals:
b: oatmeal w/ pumpkin & almonds
s: 1/2 clif bar
l: grilled chicken salad, apple
s: strawberries & yogurt
d: sushi

c, wtg on a seriously tough wo!!! db waves are hard!!!
have fun tonight!
how was the lunch out yday?

nina, hows it going w/ the boys today?

good morning - 21.3 miles, home by 7:10am:D:D and i totally could have gone further, but, sigh, house hold duties!

colleen, sushi sounds so good. what do you like?

kate, i better check yday's thread - candy got ya?

katie, hope run goes well. so glad you are feeling better. lets have another clean day today.

gnight lisa. laffy taffy holds no apppeal for me - maybe i should get some for the trick or treaters? hope dd feels better.

robin, have a good day.

yday was very very clean. i kept that afternoon snack in line. woke up at 3:40am ( out the door by 4). not feeling fantastic right now, but not bad at all. fueled up with oatmeal and nuts and fruit, but, i don't want to get depleted of carbs. so, am snacks will be swt potato and cheese and fruit, lunch will be soup, prob more carbs too. hope to feel normal by tonight. off to volunteer at school. bbiab! what insanity wo should i do this afternoon? just kidding! ha ha

kate, boys are doing well, but it won't last. dh just left:( as hard as things have been for the last few weeks, i "really" do not want him gone. but, that is his job. trying to keep busy so i won't be sad. and he bought me a bag of candy crack, i mean candy corn. must dispose of promptly!

Nina, 21 miles!!!! OH MY WORD!!! That would take me 2 days!:eek::eek::eek: You da woman!!!!:cool::cool::cool:
hope school is fun! How did pictures go the other day?
Good lcuk w/ DH being gone! Booo to candy crack/corn!:p That's what got me last night! :mad:

Wow, I can't believe it's lunchtime already. The day is flying by.

Kate, did you and Isabel clean the linen closet?

Nina, 21 miles, are you serious? Wow, you blow me away. Good luck with DH gone, I know that's tough.

Colleen, have fun tonight. What kind of sushi do you like? I don't eat seafood--nothing that swims. I know that freaks people out, but I just don't care for the flavor or the texture. I will eat raw tuna when it's all mixed up with avocado and stuff; I've had tuna tartare and liked it. I'll also eat canned tuna with lots of mayo and onion so it doesn't really taste like tuna. On toasted whole wheat, please.

Robin, how was work today? Is your supervisor still on vacation? Isn't that peaceful?

Katie, how was your run today? I hope you're getting excited for your race.

Lisa, is your odd feeling better? Wait, is she odd? Only in a good way, right?

Hi to Angie, Klaudia, Wendy and who did I miss today? Becky? How are you today?

Oh, and Klaudia, I heard if you use a neti pot it will help with illness. If you're not up for that, dip a Q-tip in saltwater and swab out your nostrils. And drink warm liquids. It's supposed to do wonders! Feel better soon, chica.

Okay, I'm about to go eat my body weight in chips and salsa. I know, I'm bad, I can't help it. See you in a bit.

anne

pass the salsa, hold the chips:p not sure why i do not like any sort of chip, but i LOVE restaurant salsa.

anne, any fun plans for the weekend? i am definately feeling empty with dh gone. luckily i feel settled in here, but it has been a while since he was gone for more than 3 or 4 days. empty is a good description.

kate, my big chore hanging over my head is washing my couch slipcovers. i have a total mental block agaist it. great jb for you and isabel. cc is still sealed in its bag. it actually sounds awful right now. pictures went okay i think. cannot wait to see em.

eats are going fine. i am ignoring calories and just eating clean. nothing really tastes too good except tea. i cannot wait to go for a nice swim tomorrow. as of saturday i am cutting my mileage by 10-20% and hitting the insanity. lets see if i can break my plateau! not sure what to do with weights:confused:

Anne, Sounds like you had a yummy lunch!

Nina, That sounds like a totally Yucky chore!:p I'd put it off too! We had to get leather furniture - the dog hair and slobber was DISGUSTING w/ upholstered furniture!:eek:
I love it when nothing sounds good to eat! Im sorta there right now.

Just did Cardio Abs - I like it more every time I do it.:D

Quiet day here. I'm headed home. I have to come into the office tomorrow, my work phone for home is still not working. Boo hiss. At least I get to wear jeans.

Tap tonight, yay!

Have a good evening, everyone.

anne

hey ladies tiredold lady here

worked like a horse..DOMS everywhere and not from my crazy w/o yday

it's that job ;)

see ya tomorrow

ladies, so sorry for being MIA... we are still sick =( the last 2 days its been the same, feel so-so in the morning and then decent when I get moving and out of the house for a little bit but then BOOM, it hits me in the afternoon that i still feel like trash. JJ is also the same and he is not sleeping or nursing well... sorry for the boohoo fest. i did workout yesterday, did the wed group power class again and walked about 2 miles. today i walked about 4 miles without the baby, that was unusual. eats have been relatively clean and not much of it, im never much hungry when sick.

i truly apologize for no personals but need to get to bed early and hope i can get well quick!

Pure Cardio & shower done! aaahhh!

Anne, Hope tap was fun!
I want to take Irish dancing! The girls are showing me their stuff and it's so fun!

Robin, Workmax workin' ya, huh?:D

Wendy, Sorry you're so sick!!! Yuck! Thanks for poppin' in!

Klaudia, Hope you're ok!

Lisa, How's it going over there?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.